Daily reminder this place works against you

Daily reminder this place works against you.

Back to /pol/, manlet. I'm here to make money not to bitch about some retarded ideology/

What does this room smell like?

What place works against me?
LinkedIn?
I don't even have one.

POOOOOOOOSAYYYYYY

curry, raw onions and something a little sharper

>100% female team, only one person have brown skin
>diversity
I would like to hear their statement on this

nice. the end of linkedin will come soon.
>hiring based on diversity
>not hiring based on merit
what could go wrong?

>2017
>still using LinkedIn
Hahahahahahahaha

>one brown person

I see 3 pooinloos 2 hispanics and 1 oriental

I have been putting in resumes.

Before they even allow me to upload my resume, they all ask me to provide my gender/race/veteran/disability status

Should I provide this info or not?

Yep. All of these corporations have coopted identity politics to shield them from mainstream criticism. It is also a very effective way of stifling dissent.

Imagine being a white, asian, or Indian male and voting Democrat today. It is basically masochism.

Yeah no one wants to hire a nigger

me on the right

>2017 is Peak White Feminism
By the way, always point out White Feminism when you see it. It is a pathetic, but dominant force in the Democratic party and everyone besides white feminists resents the fuck out of it.

Look, A one Eyed Trap Pirate,

Looking at that New York Times article made me realise Racism is a bubble.

Imagine how ridiculous it would be if the media only focused on attractivism or heightism (which actually play a role is people's lives) rather than something generated by the media that was on its way out. I remember in the late 2000's it was pretty taboo to even say someone was white/asian/black, which was a good thing. That taboo prevented people from making anything political a racewar. Now the media just uses it to boost ratings. It's perfect because it was a real problem in the past, and everyone is a race. You can't change your race, and it's obvious to everyone what race you are.

Desperation.

This. It's just meme-y corporate HR bullshit at this point. It's like people who use retarded business buzzwords like, "Okay we'll do a webinar" for every little thing. Or those faggots who bring an iPad with their resume on it to job interviews.

Linkedin might want to push diversity pics for the public image. But when companies see my badass profile with a clean looking white guy, it's much easier to get offers from good companies.

>tfw your great grand pappy went all-in on racism in the stealth phase