Hi Veeky Forums this is my first time in here because i need your help...

Hi Veeky Forums this is my first time in here because i need your help. I am going to have to cook for myself for the first time, i need help to build a reasonnable meal plan/grocely list and healty/easy meal idea. Once again, thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rice, chicken, broccoli, protein powder, olive oil, milk, creatine.

Literally all you fucking need.

Is it fag of me to want to stay away from any supplement?

If you suffer from mpb creatine will make it worse

ayy lmao

Don't for get beans and lentils senpai. And if you're not too strapped for cash, cashews and pistachios are a good investment. And instead of milk, get almond milk brehs.

Going through this board i realize there is lot of meat hater! Should i stay away from that?

Just get protein powder, most of that other shit is meme-tier bro science.

>almond milk
Almond milk is like 95% water. Seriously there is like a handful of almonds in a whole gallon.

If you can't handle lactose or want lower cal, drink coconut milk.

Coconut milk? Really?

Cant protein be found in alimentation without supplement?

I don't know where you found that trash, but I drink this shit and it's 45 cal per cup.

Hi OP.

When I was fat and poor this is what I ate:

>2 strips of Bacon
>One handful of Tyson's frozen pre-grilled chicken
>2-3 Cups of frozen greens (green beans, mustard greens, spinach, etc.)

>Throw bacon and frozen chicken into a frying pan on high.
>Once they're done throw the frozen veggies on top and let them thaw in the heat.

It's like 500 calories total but makes like 3 meals.
Everything tastes like bacon.

Are you from à coconut growing country? And what is the gain associated with coconut milk? And why is nobody liking cow milk? What did they do wrong?

I'm from the US. I drink this instead of cow milk because it's lower cal and has a better nutrition profile outside of being lower protein. I'm on a cut brah.

Plus the shit is great for digestion.

Full of fat, also I'm lactose intolerant nigga.

Are you allergic to gluten as well...

Op here, what does being on cut mean... I know you reduce your calorie intake, but what does your diet looks like? Cum?

Morning: protein shake w/veggie supplement
Lunch: 0g sugar protein bar
Dinner: chicken breast and brown rice

Cum is a special treat on cheat days.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
Here are all the recipes/infographics anyone will need

No, why?

If you skip the rice you can have cummies evvy day :3

But the cummies have no fiber. :(

What are some Veeky Forums approved condiments?

Thank you! Anyone got more useful pictures like this?

Read the fucking sticky.
Get off my Board.
Блин!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The most important - oats. 1000 calories worth, with milk, eaten in the morning will get you through the most of the day and provide necessary fiber. I recommend them in muesli form, as it's easier to stomach. The rest is not as important. Just add 1500-2000 calories worth of something else you like.

>fat and poor
does not compute
if you can be fat you're not poor. At most you're just stupid.

>>fat and poor
>does not compute

Refried beans
Tortillas
Cheese
Lean meat of your choice

Quesadillas, erry day. Grapeseed oil 0 cal

>>One handful of Tyson's frozen pre-grilled chicken
THEY MAKE THIS?! WHY THE FUCK AM I COOKING THIS SHIT MYSELF LIKE A FAGGOT?!

Chips, cookies, frozen dinners, hot pockets, snack cakes, pizza, ramen etc... are all hella cheap.

But that's still no excuse, I'm pretty fucking poor and still can buy decent food.

Veggies, rice, potatoes, eggs, beans and lentils are all hella cheap as well and can be bought in bulk. Meat will cost you more, but look for a bargain when you can.

I hate fat poor people who make excuses why they are eating like shit.

If you were truly poor you wouldn't have anything to eat. Your perception of poor is skewed. Besides you don't have to get fat even eating just cookies all day every day. Calories in calories out. And those are basics meaning if you're fat "unintentionally", you're stupid. If you're fat but you know it's because you eat too much - you're just weak willed.

>pizza
>cheap
You fucking wot? Getting a pizza delivered runs like $15-20 bucks. Making yourself dinner can be done for less than half that, easy.