I JUST WANT SOME REALISTIC NATTY WORKOUT RESULTS AFTER 3, 6 AND 12 MONTHS FROM COMPLETE ZERO

I JUST WANT SOME REALISTIC NATTY WORKOUT RESULTS AFTER 3, 6 AND 12 MONTHS FROM COMPLETE ZERO.

BUT EVERY YOUTUBE VIDEO IS MAGICAL BS.
I'M SURE ALL THOSE FAGGOTS USE STEROIDS.

YOU CANT SIMPLY BECOME A SWOLE MOTHERFUCKER IN 30 DAYS, THAT'S BS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTeQL6O5vfw
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160947761&page=1
oldschooltrainer.com/reg-parks-beginner-routine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PHUL.

just work out out, eat right and rest well, then find out for yourself.

Do SS

Literally a meme for roiders
Weak dyel detected
Pic is 6 months natty gains on a deficit, running greyskull

Do people actually think those progress vids where the guy goes from being a fat/boney fuck to Zyzz mode in a year are real?

Don't fall for this meme.

>he fell for the natty meme

lmao at ur life m8, hop on some creatine to get max gainz

>calls someone who admitted he has never lifted a weak dyel
>is a weak dyel himself
what is it about noobgains that make people rearded

PPL is for roiders. You can't be that stupid to think 4 days a week, UL split is for roiders. There is not much volume per body part.

What is wrong with ss lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=oTeQL6O5vfw
how hard is hit the C or D body with natty gains and how long will it take from 0?

>creatine
>not natty

oh you

Split where you hit each body part 2x time a week.
Been lifting for 9 months and i have great results

Op never admitted to not liftin.

He wanted realistic 6 months of gains

Phul is ul
But a shitty one

Post body

AllPro's beginner routine:
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160947761&page=1

Reg Parks beginner routine:
oldschooltrainer.com/reg-parks-beginner-routine/

got any comparison pics?

>FROM COMPLETE ZERO.

Pretty easy. Probably 1.5-2 years liftan.

Prove to me it's a shitty UL.
It's not a beginner routine by no means, but once you get past that, it's a pretty damn good one.

That is complete zero. Any musculature i had prior to February was a byproduct of former obesity and nothing else.

Was never a high school athlete, or strong or even active at all. The Most physical i ever got was playing airsoft

It is well above the MRV of any natty lifter who is not a genetic freak. Advanced lifters would do well to increase frequency over volume or intensity. Check out jeff nippard's interview of menno henselmans

Sorry for shit quality my phone broke not so long ago. I went from skinny fat to this in about 9 months.
My nutrition has always been meh so i'm trying to cut right now.
I feel like my chest is terrible though

No, but sift through the countless off pages on the bbforum and you'll see that allpro's is legit. Reg Parks is literally SS with more back and biceps and is made by one of the old-time greats that didnt eat dbol like candy. You could prolly skip the frontsquats for less leg/assgains, like whatever

I was talking about the "never admitted to not lifting part" faggot

Dont fall for any of the memes
Dont aim to get swole and gawp at other bodies
Be oblivious to the mountain in front of you
Make working out a background noise

Lift
Eat
Repeat

Just do it.

It is desu. What can you bench, like 135lbs?

Greyskull > power gap > ss > reg parks > power gap > sl > icf

I started with terrible form on bench so I stopped, because of shoulder pain,but I do with db (28kg each hand :s)

Post body nigger, you sound fat
Nb for 9 months, but you would have made those gains quicker on a LP

Imo focus on delts mostly, and upper chest second

looking good senpai, what are your lifts looking like, and what did you start off with?

PHUL can literally be modified to adjust for recovery issues. For lower heavy days, I took out all the accessory shit and just do back squats and one working set of deadlifts. Then one calf exercise. Then 3 ab exercises. I think you have that wrong also: it's better that advanced lifters implement an increasing amount of volume.

>MRV
>define it

That's about 60kg total which is 135 American units. You look like you have short arms proportional to your torso. I think you might be able to put up big weight on the bench should you fix your form. Keep trying bro.

They did a science. Goong from 3x weekly fullbody to 6x weekly fullbody made hella gains. Going from 3x fullbody to 2x split lost gains.

Check out the menno henselmans interview, and the volume roundtavle with eric helms, layne norton, menno, and some other dude. Both on jeff nippard's channel

>There is literally nothing wrong with being fat so long as my body is healthy and my mind is sane.

My max are 130kg squat and deadlift 160kg. Like I said i had shoulder pain my delt and chest are far behind.
For workout I started with crazy volume because I didnt know shit. I still do lots of volume though.
I think I started with smthing like 60kg squat. I did deadlift about 8 times in my life but i started with 100kg

>equating db lifts to barbell lifts
Post body, dyel

Thanks man

I knew it, you fat fuck.
There IS something wrong with fatfucks like you criticizing people with a body infinitely better than yours

As someone who has done both and understands the benefits of both exercises, I can tell you that 28kg dumbbells is equivalent to MAYBE a 155lbs bench. To clarify, earlier I meant that those weights are similar or in the same ballpark.

Yea man when I used to bench my number were fucking terrible like 50kg x5

I won't post my body, but I will post my fat dick being sucked on. Criticize that, homo.

Send me the study then.
6x a week is literally for people on steroids, you dingus, unless you're not pushing yourself hard enough.
PHAT and PHUL are the best routines for intermediate/advanced natural lifters looking to put on size.
I have used both successfully depending on my class schedule and had no issues with recovery or anything. Then I went to PPL thinking I could handle it and ended up overtraining 3 weeks in and felt like absolute shit.

To be honest, you don't even need to bench if you want to impress grills.

>doesnt post dick being fellated
Can i critique your incompetence?

Check out yhe fucking interview, goddamnit

You overreach easier with PHUL

The 6x freq was low volume

Just wait until my dick gets hard then you will be looking stupid with egg on your face.

Yea but I tried every exercice for chest and I still cant bring it up
I feel like my form is good though

6x a week full body everyday? You're shitting me.

Vouching for PHUL being a great routine.
Jumped onto it 2 months ago from a PPL routine I did for 9 months.
Don't think i'll be doing PPL again unless I turn in my natty card

>roids gets all the prizes and magazines
>natty gets all the mad pussy because they wont look like freaks

man, I started like 2 weeks ago, my squat is 45kg 5x5, dl is 50kg but I think I can definitely crank out 5 reps for one set at 60kg, just pussied out for the first few days and i'm really looking forward to trying it on friday, haven't shoulder pressed yet because my elbow is slightly fucked (feel like I want to pop it but it won't pop so it ends up feeling like there's an unwanted amount of pressure when I put my arms and elbows in shoulder press position.) bench is shit too, 25kg, although I did skip bench a few times at the start of the program and only started it on monday of this week so i'm planning on trying 30kg next week then adding 2.5kg every workout, should be good

one thing i've learnt about myself in the past 2 weeks is i'm an extremely weak fuck, and walking into the gym and squatting the bar for the first time really shattered my ego, and i'm happy it did, couldn't even squat the bar when I started and felt like jelly, thanks for the reply anyhow

(You)
adding 2.5kg every week*

This. It took me around 10 months for 1/2/3/4 at 185 lbs. (Began at 150)but I had a solid schedule and had ample time to prep meals and sleep and stuff

how long does it take to take out a small belly dad if I'm 5"7 and 65kg?

For asvanced only.
Yes.

Novice should do 3x freq

Intermediate 2-4x

I have no idea what you tried to ask me

Scott Herman? Jeff Cavaliere? Any BB competing in tested (really tested) competitions?

I'm starting from 0, as in typical fat faggot.
I'm not overweight, I'm just starting from a weak neet body.
I have fat in my belly, not so much but is the typical belly not fit bodies have.

how long should It take to make it dissapear if I'm starting from 0?

I'm 65kg and 5"7

Im 5'7 and 65kgs, are you me?

I dunno, are u a taco?
if you're white I'm sorry.

Im a taco? What? Im caucasic living in SouthAmerica.

Yea but nobody cares if a dude is weak as long as form is correct.
When i started i didnt care one bit about how much i was lifting i just wanted a good body.
Now im trying to put a bit of 5x5 to gain some strength

Just lift and stop worrying about where you will be and when

Consistency above all else
Good routine and diet just speed things up.

>white south america
jajajaajajajaja
puto pendejo.

nope bro, you're not white.
you have amerindian DNA.

from complete zero? it's gonna take a while.

but it's doable. besides, we all have to start from somewhere.

so get moving

>PPL is for roiders
Wait what?

I'm doing PPL,why is it for roiders?Won't I make gains doing PPLPPLX even if I progressive overload?

this is the routine btw

PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+ (alternate, so if you did deadlifts on Monday, you would do rows on Thursday, and so on)
3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups
3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls
PUSH
4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press (alternate in the same fashion as the rows and deadlifts)
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press (do the opposite movement: if you bench pressed first, overhead press here)
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
LEGS
2x5, 1x5+ squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 leg press
3x8-12 leg curls
5x8-12 calf raises

If you get prog overload with full recovery, obviously you will make gains.

But ppl is generally too much for natty lifters... You familiar with the fitness:fatigue model?

I'm just starting,it's been almost 2 weeks and im trying to eat as much as possible and to sleep as much as I can andI feel good so far,i'm planning to do it for 3 months or so.

I'm just asking because I dont want to waste my time doing some stupid shit.

And i'm not familiar with the fitness fatigue model,could you TL;DR?

>doing ppl as a novice

fucking KEK

do stronglifts 5x5 or ss 5x5 or spend the next few months not progressing

Chill man,it's a routine for noobs,look here 2 years ago i went to the gym for 2 months in wich I did SS and my stats rised but I didnt look like I lift at all.

And thats why now i'm trying something different,I know simple and full body strength routines with only compounds are the best for noobs because we have no strength at all.

Just do what feels good for you. If you're progressing and don't feel like shit then keep going with PPL. Some say PPL is optimal for natties, some say shit like do SS and whatever. Do what feels right for you and what you enjoy.

Eat right, sleep right, stay consistent and the gains will come.

that's not as bad then, thought you started from 0

For real do an actual novice peogram like greyskull

Fitness:fatigue tl;dr: your fatigue goes up as fitness (ability to perform physical tasks) goes down. Eventually you are too fatigued to induce enough of a stressor to induce an adaptive response for an increase in strength and musculature.

Essentially your muscles are too fatigued to progressively overload themselves.

This is usually seen in the form of overreaching

But why does it happen doing shit like PPL and not SS or greyskull?

Is it because its too much volume?

Also you are supossed to progress each day,adding a little extra weight to your main lifts.

Thanks a lot btw,very nice info

And why's that?

>can barely flat bench 75kg x8

>rep 40 kg x8 dumbbells like it is nothing

how does this shit work

and by 'like it is nothing' i mean that is the max i can do

kek kok

D is 2 months from skelly and C is probably 6. However there is a huge gap between b and c.

>muh white america

I have spanish and italian blood running through my veins, my country was built by immigrants, we killed most of the natives. Not that it matters tho.

>This. It took me around 10 months for 1/2/3/4
whats 1234
im high and think i know somewhere but cant find it

That's the best part!
THEY HONESTLY DO!
The ENTIRE fitness industry and dieting industry and clothing industry is in a massive conspiracy to push that lie so that people will become discouraged with normal gains and seek extra bullshit.

Ever seen many people who lost weight by cleanign up their diet and going for long walks and 3 days of exercise?

NOT UNLESS THEY CAN SELL A SAMMICH!.

Here ya go.

Its not a conspiracy man, its business. Thats how this world works. Be happy you are smart enough to notice, tho your prolly getting fucked in some other way.

Lmao, skipped around the video.
One girl was just like "B is bad because his priorities are out of line"
...yeah, because who wants their priority to be a vapid bitch?

lmao1pl8 ohp
lmao2pl8 bench
lmao3pl8 SQUAT
lmao4pl8 diddly

for you 1 rms. It is a sort of benchmark for actually started to be making progress in a strength program.

haha manlet

5'7"?

I did SL for some months and now I've been doing PPL.
If I want aesthetics over strength past a certain point (I'm fine with 2.5pl8 DL and squat for example), what routine do you guys recommend after PPL?

According to every single text book definition you can find...yes that is a conspiracy.

I've been doing PPL for 11 months and this was my result.

In retrospect I think a strength base would be better before jumping into higher volume but at the end of the day doesn't matter too much. As long as you are using progressive overload, eat well and sleep well then every thing else only matters 10%

mirin progress m8. Did you do any other sport before you started going to the gym? To start at 100kg deadlift is pretty good.

Good job user. Keep focused.

Does Lois know youre sneaking off to take selfies in her bathroom, when you leave the Daily Planet for an "emergency"?

God dammit from Jewish twink to this I need to block my face

God dammit from Jewish twink to this I need to block my face

No, weakling

For your 5rm

>phone almost as tall as you
Kek turbomanlet