Biz, biz, I can't take this. Not even kidding. I put all my savings I could afford to fucking altcoins like a week ago...

Biz, biz, I can't take this. Not even kidding. I put all my savings I could afford to fucking altcoins like a week ago. I have to puke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQM7SG-v-m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i just went to take a shower, came back and buttcoin is still over 4800

feelsgood

Even us pros got burned user

nothing you can do but hodl

>Not cost-averaging

Come on this is investing 101. If you wanna go longterm, never go all in. Put in fix amounts regularly and buy the dips.
You do have some money left to buy this dip, right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1

>fdont invest what you can't afford to lose
faggot

it's time to hodl pussy

Actually I do. Fuck it, what do I buy? I need to turn this shit around or kill myself promptly.

T-t-this is how men are made, right? I'm not gonna end up hanging from a tree in the winter, r-r-right?

Smart money always exits first. Exits first with our money that is; oh how easy we are to manipulate. Good thing I only put 20% of my savings into this ponzi scheme.

ITS OGRE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you dumb fucking impatient know nothing about current news and happenings retards need to fuck off. Please sell low and get the fuck out already.

Walton is panic dumped hard right now. It's way undervalued and there's really nothing that should have stopped it's upward trend.
I'd say buy Walt.

Might wanna look into Decred. Dunno why it dumped so hard. Most people will simply rebuy after the Bitcoin fork, so expect Alt Coin rises overall after Nov 1.

I'd say anything that isn't an absolute shitcoin should be a safe bet.
Just accumulate more of what you already have

what if it moons all in one day

OMG looking pretty cheap

Actually the fact that WTC actualized its pullback right now is great. Every altcoin would be down anyway atm and this gives us the chance to grow in the future without being overdue for a pullback.

checked fellow waltonian

Capitalize the gains and go for next moon mission

it's a larp, this faggot uses the same image every time with a different story

youtube.com/watch?v=rQM7SG-v-m4

dont worry

omg has yet to hit 20+ and is ripe for it soon enough. seems like a bargain right now

Guys.... This isn’t the next Ark... right?