Is Coffee Bad?

>Start working out since Feb this year.
>Work on my diet
>Give up fried foods, pork, processed crap, soda, sweets etc.
>I'm still addicted to coffee
>No six pack abs of steel

Should I stop drinking coffee? Does it effect much? Ideal diet for abs, I'm already working out like a fiend daily/.

Other urls found in this thread:

acsm.org/docs/current-comments/caffeineandexercise.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pork...? What are you Muslim now

Yes its horrible and the sole reason you don't have a six pack.

Anything Dale Cooper enjoys can't be bad
In fact
The coffee is delightful

just keep it black
no milk or sugar or faggoty latte cappucino whatever

Black coffee master race reporting in. 0 calories, 0 bullshit from pre-workouts. Also it gives me the tremendous urge to shit, which is nice. Literally no reason to not drink it.

that show fucked me up

Caffeine is a pesticide in nature, theres no way something plants evolved to fend off insects could be good for you.
Coffee is massively addicting and your brain develops extra receptors for it, which is why you get headaches when you stop.
Ive tried for Literally years to stop. I go for a while, energy level goes up, skim gets clearer, and sleep better. The taste and especially the smell always draw me back in though, good luck op

Caffeine is an addictive chemical
The thing is there is literally no downside so just keep taking it

>only drink water and black coffee

i would rather lose a leg than stop drinking coffee 2bh

Good thing we're not insects you fucking moron. No shit caffeine is addicting, but if it's not causing any downsides in your life (sleep issues, etc.), then who cares?

Experience has shown that coffee gives me a SLIGHT advantage when working out. I do not get tired as quickly and my enthusiasm is greater.
Runs are easier if I drink a LARGE coffee first. the only negative is that I have to drink it early in the morning so it does not change my sleep pattern, and the occasional unstoppable urge to shit.

Caffeine literally replied formation and to this email to your protein inhibitors causing atrophy

Coffee is not the reason why you don't have abs, however, if you take it with milk/sugar without counting the calories it could affect your body fat, making the abs less visible. Another option is that you don't have enough stomach muscles, because you're either not training them enough or not eating enough for these to grow.

This. Thanks user! I'll keep up the good work.

You'll be fine.

I generally avoid foods/drinks that raise my heart rate when I'm not physically active (just don't like the feeling), but coffee apparently has several benefits to drinking it.

Just don't load that shit up with creamer/sugar/artificial sweeteners and you'll be good.

you're better off not consuming caffeine regularly. your body's own natural mechanisms are superior and caffeine when consumed regularly lingers in the blood forever causing your sleep quality to mildly degrade.

good luck quitting. you'll get over the main withdrawal symptoms within a week but the lingering symptoms could take months to correct. your sleep quality will be dogshit until your body fully starts making all the shit coffee was producing naturally.

oh and also some people are practically immune to caffeine's side effects. if you're one of them good for you but if you have to ask any questions chances are you aren't.

This

Drink tea

Except for studies showing that athletes perform better with caffeine, so clearly "natural mechanisms" aren't superior.

acsm.org/docs/current-comments/caffeineandexercise.pdf

Stop spouting stupid shit.