White people killed more than any other race?

Have the whites(people of European descent) killed more humans than any other group in history? More than all other races combined?

>Thirty Years War
>Napoleonic Wars
>World War 2
>World War 1
>Cold War
>Spanish Conquest of Aztecs
>Spanish Conquest of Inca
>Seven Years War
>Artificial famines(Holodomor, Kazakhstan, Bengal, etc)
>Holocaust
>Congo Genocide
>Native American Genocide
>Australian Aboriginal/Tazmanian Genocide

I think all those wars amount to the casualties of like 2-3 chink wars tops

Probably. Whites have had enormously greater reach than any other race, and were directly responsible for certain rather important advances in the fields of medicine and agriculture that allowed populations to explode; which means that killings in later eras (When whites were far more dominant than about pre-1600 or so) to kill a hell of a lot more people than earlier.

The numbers in those wars are equivalent to ancient sources, embellished and exaggerated.

>leafs
>white
>people

By the way, Chinks and Indians definitely top white people even if you count Hispanics and Slavs as white (they aren't)

Go away /pol/.

Chinese go nuts.

What is this fake news, there were no millions of Indians who died in the schools. There weren't millions even enrolled in them

this
leaf here, residential schools were shit, several people died, abuse was widespread and institutional, but there wasn't millions dead

the most common sources of death were in fact runaways

We might be able to get an accurate answer if the well doesn't keep getting poisoned by shit like pic related.

the only problem with the residential schools was letting them by run by Catholic priests instead of people who weren't pedophiles

pretty much

>Australian Aboriginal/Tazmanian Genocide
I'll give you Tasmania, most abo massacres were done by other abos in the Native Police

>let me arbitrarily decide who is and isn't white

What an insightful point. I'm sure none of the career historians & archeologists who studied this and produced those figures ever thought of it. You should write a paper about it, I'm sure you'll BTFO several generations of academics, get awarded an honorary doctorate and receive a cushy position and a lifetime of citations.

No, seriously, there's absolutely no fucking way the Chinese aren't at the top, although they've mostly killed other Chinese.

>What an insightful point.
Yes it is you. There are actual idiots out there like you, who will take sources from ancient times, make a 1 to 1 conversion, and just copy their census numbers or casualties report.

>language groups are races

intersectionality is cancer

Pretty sure Chinese have killed more of themselves than any other race. Also eaten.

Dude. We are not talking about shitposters on Veeky Forums here, we are talking about (largely) intelligent people who've dedicated their lives to studying this. THEY HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF THIS. They have checked and corrected the figures for plausibility, and don't give any more credence to the implausible figures than N. American historians and archeologists give to the Aztecs' claims that they sacrificed 20,000 victims in a single ritual event.

I'm sorry, but you're not being insightful, you're being (unjustifiably) arrogant and obtuse.

Define "white people"

Hell, there are people who would say that Spaniards aren't white.

It's very simple. I am the only white person. Other people are "partially" white depending on how closely related to me they are.

Therefore, we can clearly say that White People have never killed anyone.

I see you are still quite young and impressionable. Let me tell you something. Historians and archaeologists in general, are not exempt from being retarded, because anyone can become one. And there is a huge amount of disagreement due to said retards. I'll show you proof, Retard 1: Plinker.
>Censuses taken in the half-century before the rebellion show a gradual increase in population, with the last census undertaken before the rebellion, in 755, recording a population of 52,919,309 in 8,914,709 taxpaying households. However, a census taken in 764, the year following the end of the rebellion, recorded only 16,900,000 in 2,900,000 households. Later censuses count only households, but by 855 this figure had risen to only 4,955,151 households, little over half the number recorded in 755.[17]
>Some scholars have interpreted the difference in the census figures as implying the deaths of 36 million people, about two-thirds of the population. This figure was used in Steven Pinker's book The Better Angels of Our Nature, where it is presented as proportionally the largest atrocity in history with the loss of a sixth of the world's population at that time,[18]
>Historians such as Charles Patrick Fitzgerald argue that a claim of 36 million deaths is incompatible with contemporary accounts of the war.[21] They point out that the numbers recorded on the postwar registers reflect not only population loss, but also a breakdown of the census system as well as the removal from the census figures of various classes of untaxed persons, such as those in religious orders, foreigners and merchants.[22] For these reasons, census numbers for the post-rebellion Tang are considered unreliable.[17] Another consideration is the fact that the territory controlled by Tang authority was diminished by the equivalent of several of the northern provinces, so that a quarter of the surviving population were no longer within the area subject to the imperial revenue system.[23]

Wrong on both counts, though I'm fairly tipsy right now (though it's wearing off), so I'll be generous and assume I deserve any shots directed at my writing style. My undergrad was in archeology and although I ended up pursuing a different field, I worked for several years as a field tech. That certainly doesn't make me a hotshot in the field by any means, you're right that it's not particularly hard to get an anthro degree and I certainly worked along plenty of dumbshits (and strung-out alcoholics were practically the norm) but believe me, I'm more than familiar with the general tendencies of archeologists and historians. There must be some rule that anyone who tries to put down the person they're arguing with with inferences about their age/education level will make an ass out of themselves in the process.

Self-aggrandizing wanking aside, I honestly don't understand how you can't see that you're proving my point and disproving yours. Your quote literally has a non-historian (Pinker, who is an academic psychologist and linguist, not a historian) being shot down by an actual fucking historian over his shitty methodology. Where did you get the idea that anybody in this thread was relying on Pinker's excessive 36 million figure for the An Lushan rebellion? And how can you possibly have missed the fact that he is a NON-HISTORIAN, speaking outside his field? It's like criticizing historians by attacking Chomsky or Jared Diamond.

In re: Pinker being a "retard," I'm also going to note that although he may get carried away at times, the main thrust of that book, that violence (measured in relative terms) has declined (on average) with every century since prehistory, is absolutely fucking correct, as backed by majority consensus among archeologists who are certainly not retards. Not that that's something I expect you're remotely qualified to talk about. I'm not normally so condescending, but like I said - sorta drunk, and anyway, nyah nyah, you started it.

>Call yourself the brother of Christ
>60 million people die
Nah, Chinese have that record without any real competition, if you include all east-asians as one race then that number rockets even higher with the pacific theatre & second Sino-Japanese war, Korea & Vietnam wars etc.

>does not address argument
>drunken retard
>concedes point is correct
I'll take it

I addressed everything you said, you idiot. Since you seem to have missed my point I'll clarify it for you.

1. Career archeologists and historians are by and large not idiots - yes, there are exceptions - and they are in fact going to have already thought of whatever oh-so-insightful objections you have to their methodologies.

2. The scale of Chinese warfare for most of history dwarfed that of European warfare, easily so, even without crediting any of those jaw-droppingly high casualty figures that reach many tens of millions.

We can't know for sure because African history is pretty much non existant