Pregnancy scares

So I fucked a grill a little less than a month ago, and she says that she's been feeling sick and she's two days late on her period. I said it could be stress since she is moving and going to college pretty soon.
>condom didn't break
>It was like three days after her period that we fucked, so she wasn't ovulating
>she has a butter-face and I don't want to have a child with her at all.
thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2011/08/16/who’s-your-baby-daddy-new-paternity-test-can-tell-at-12-weeks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

If so you dun fucked up

You leave the condom at her place?

I threw it away in the garbage in her garage

There was a comprehensive DIY-abortion post here a while back, I'm sure someone saved the image

Probably stress man. It's really not pinpoint month to month. It can vary. Or she could have went fishing through the garbage...more than likely she's just naturally late. Sex can fuck up cycle.

don't worry user. being a dad is great. you will not sleep for a few months and you will lose all of your gains. i forgot what the great part is because i'm so fucking tired.

She fucked another bareback and now it's relying on you for child support

Post pls, I don't want to be tied to this girl for 18 years

Run away to Namibia or Angola
>Actually taking responsibility for some ugly little kid
Weak move

I'm stuck where I am because enlisted in Marines and go to school. She doesn't know where I live though

They don't get morning sickness within the first month of pregnancy. Very unlikely that she's pregnant. How old are you 16,17? Don't worry about it kid I was a retarded teen too once

BLOODTEST
LOODTEST
OODTEST
ODTEST
DTEST
TEST
EST
ST
T

First off don't make any moves, don't flat out ignore her, but don't also call her or worry about it at all.
If she seriously thinks you're the father she will continue to try and push it no matter what. You just don't have to lose your cool, bring up this shit.
healthland.time.com/2011/08/16/who’s-your-baby-daddy-new-paternity-test-can-tell-at-12-weeks/
If she says she refuses, you say simply you aren't the father.
What the fuck is she going to do?
You can bring it up in court if she continues pushing it and refuses to get the blood test done.
DON'T SIGN SHIT until the fucking blood test come back, she can not force you to do anything.
I've been through this all before, bitch even wrote my name down as the father on the birth certificate. Had to go to court and they mandated the blood test. Came back not the father, new birth certificate was written and signed by a doctor the court provided.

Runaway after then. Paying for child support while you're in America but once you go off the grid you can rebuild your financial gains

Save up 500 and tell her to go to the doctor. Convince her that "WE aren't ready for a child" so she still thinks she's got a chance with you. If you aren't doing this asap you are a degenerate and an example of a failure of the western education system and culture.

Paying child support will be painful*

2 days late is nothing. Very few women are THAT regular especially if you're younger.

Stress and shit will knock a girl's cycle off by a day or two easily. Anything less than a week in an unnecessary scare.

18. And I figured as such, but she's just being autistic
noted

you got fucked op, she was fucking tyrone and now she is going to claim that child is yours

If you used a condom you're safe, don't worry.