Daily Reminder that 90% of alts DO NOT RECOVER

Remember the last bull run followed by flash crash?

MTL
MCO
OMG
TENX
NEO
IOTA
LISK
ICN
etc...

Why did they not recover? Because ALL valuations in crypto lack substance. This is an entirely hype-centric market. Flavor(s) of the week.

These are Gen I and Gen II coins. After the market stabilizes they will retrace upwards but never to reach their ATHs again. Of course exceptions exist.

LINK is a Gen III token which has yet to moon. Most of the aforementioned coins went 20x ICO. LINK is 4x. WITH MAJOR NEWS ON THE HORIZON. The entire market is watching this coin. Can you say the same about ARK or TOKENCARD?

Make your move.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/754h6a/research_chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What tech is Lisk actually developing?

I'm all-in and holding strong since presale
260M links

just sold enough before the dip for the upcoming airswap and request ico's

To expand a bit more:

At this current moment, crypto is relatively zero-sum. With the exception of brief spikes, the market cap has fluctuated between 140-150b for the past two months.

New money is largely non existent at this time. Pre-existing investors are competing among each other. Transfer of wealth. That money will always flow to and from what is new and shiny.

exactly.

you hold 70% of the circulating supply. Nice

The fuck? 260M links. FML... i only have 60k links

I just should fucking sell at ATH

But I was retarded and decide to hodl

3 fucking days straight whales and pump and dump fags earning fortune thanks to trading and lowering LINK price to shit

Then they will move to another coin without giving a fuck, SIBOS conference gonna turn into fucking scam and I won't even have cash to buy mask and bottle of gas to kill myself painlessly

Yeah, you're right. I don't even believe in ETH anymore (as an investment).
It's just BTC, XMR and LINK now. I'm still going to try and flip Request though.

will Sia?
I'm down from 450

do you even know what you're holding? this shit is one of the most undervalued alts the fuck. no exaggeration, seriously you have to be dumb as fuck to buy an altcoin an not invest in LINK

I think WTC can be very successful. Huge updates just released on their subreddit. Quite impressive honestly

1M = 1k, 1MM=1mil

meant 260k

If banks won't adopt it, then all this chainlink jerking off will turn into bloodbath and few anons who sold with smaller loss in mass panic will be the lucky ones

It will never go up after it

Is this some shitty pasta?
Surely this can't be true with all the new money flowing into crypto

Of course not, you were one of the idiots I sold to on that pump. I've got 109k Link and can tell you it's going over a dollar. The question is how far above does it go before it stagnates?

It's a good long term hold, but just buy it now and get ready to take profits by the end of the month.

chainlink isnt just for banks idiot. every dapp can use it. didnt you notice that even request.network is considering using chainlink? are they a bank?

you obviously dont know what its trying to do

Who here all in on UnbreakableCoin?

ETP

Where is your evidence of new money flowing in?

While not the most correlative metric, total market cap has stagnated for 6+ weeks. Unless you have a better way of knowing?

If you aren't all in on Ark you literally hate money

Am I going to make it ?

Dogecoin always recovers, then collapses again, then recovers again, and so on ...

IOTA is the very opposite of "Because ALL valuations in crypto lack substance. This is an entirely hype-centric market. "

the rest, completely true, "muh chinese ethereum", "muh unbank the banked with a cryptocurrency not anythign different than ethereum"

The sad part is crypto doesn't HAVE to be as zero-sum, if everyone would stop being retarded for 5 minutes, start sticking with good coins and not buying something new every week we could all get rich

Red pulse is overhyped anyway. I'll buy your bags at half ico price

>doesn't HAVE to be zero-sum

i don't think you know how things work.

Just look at the market cap see for yourself ya doofus

WE
ARE
LINK MARINES
AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

You're right. I've noticed this pattern just recently and it finally started to make me money.

When i used to hodl i just ended up with bags of coins that went out of fashion and the money flowed away from them into newer shinier things.

Most of crypto space has 0 substance so chasing fads is the way to go really cos thats where the money is

what? everything in life is zero-sum, crypto just moves so fucking fast it's much more obvious.
i'd like to hear your reasoning why it's not though, lol..

Vitalik called it overvaluated last week

where have you been?

don't be deluded, it's done 3x ICO, it's fine. Move on

>Talking down on neo and omg, the two most legit alts while simultaneously praising some refugee shitcoin.

>If banks won't adopt it
Of course banks will adopt a technology that increases transparency and gives more power to its customers...

Hop off of Vitalik's dick and start thinking for yourself.
He's advising Kyber and OMG(what the fuck do they even do?).
People were asking him in the same tweet what does he think about OMG's marketcap of 1 billion and he didn't respond. Fucking pussy.
OMG partners with 5th(fifth lmao) largest something something and Thai(literally who) governent and it went to 1.2 billion.

Now we have LINK and motherfucking SWIFT. Not some ching chong government and fifth largest whatever. If this coin doesn't deserve another 10x, then no coin does.

LINK doesn't do that.

Nothing. It's a scam orchestrated by Binance to attract new users.

I like LINK but you are fucking retarded
Only an American would be this fucking ignorant

it literally allows banks to maintain their infrastructure and still use smart contracts you dumbfuck

its the best of both worlds

>(what the fuck do they even do?).
sigh
>If this coin doesn't deserve another 10x, then no coin does.
yep, you're deluded as fuck
you are probably going to lose all your money holding link

whats wrong with what he said? its true. OMG is fucking overhyped. might be a good investment long term but no way is it undervalued compared to LINK

Ignorant about what?
LINK would be used for transactions all over the world, not inside one government or 5th largest conglomerate.
Plus a shitton of other use cases unrelated to banking, it's literally for everything. It's universal just like Ethereum.

I'm sorry I don't know what they do. OMG is something for payments and Kyber decentralized exchange or somthing?

name another alt that deserves a x10 other than LINK

Nice arguments.

If SWIFT is real, this deserves at least 1 billion.

>deserves
strange word, but i agree

Well I didn't mean LINK isn't undervalued.
I was referring to him talking shit about thai government and the japanese subsidiary bank. OMG is not really overvalued anymore tho. Even bitconnect = an actual ponzi scheme is valued higher than both omg and link

IOTA, ICN, OMG and ICN all don't like substance. None of those compete with link, why are you pretending that means anything?

Yeah LINK is great and I hold it too but just take a minute to research kyber and omg before talking shit about them lol

Ok, I didn't know the specifics. But my point still stands.
Japanese subsidiary bank vs SWIFT, it's not even a fair comparison lol.

I'm didn't mean to say they're shit, I'm saying that LINK has the potential to do the same and more(market cap wise). It's objectively true.

What the fuck does LINK do that's so special that justifies a market cap of more than 125m?

here we go again....

can someone please explain to this newfag who ignored all the other explanation threads? im so tired of these dumbfucks

I seem to remember some shit about an "oracle problem" whatever the fuck that means

Justify and deserve are strong words. What I'm doing is a comparison to other coins relative to what they offer and what LINK offers.
Crypto is a strange market. None of the coins maybe deserve more than 125M but here we are.

>90% of alts DO NOT RECOVER

that includes yours, Linkie

sold all LINK ... for Vechain ... hope it will 3x because it is on hitBTC since few hours! i hope it will work ;)

Why the fuck would anyone spoonfeed gains for idiots? Let them remain poor

Any transaction utilizing the ChainLink network invokes a toll in LINK from the transactor to the oracle node operator(s), meaning that you can set up your own node and stake your own LINK on it to get those delicious high-end LINK tolls from prioritized transactions between any of the ELEVEN THOUSAND banks & financial institutions interconnected through SWIFT and therethrough the rest of the world; a market currently valued at around $1.4 TRILLION.

>do the math

We can't all get rich dummy. The only way to get rich is for you to eventually sell to a buyer. The new buyers are now left holding. How does he get rich?

Stupid linklet here, how much LINK is needed to act as a node?

pretty sure people are just meming hard at this point, bro.

So what you're saying is, holding the 10% of alts that WILL recover is the best hope of going to Lambo land?

Gotcha, but I think some of those you mentioned are 10 percenters.

God damn. Absolutely mad.

> 11k banks with unlimited resources decide to use this infant tech instead of developing their own, just to make you faggots rich

deluded linkies

b4 phags say that LINK is dead without banks, this applies to any smart contract that needs oracle, aka any smart contract that needs data outside the blockchain world.

even request.network is considering using LINK, even etheroll needs LINK etc etc etc god you phags are annoying

Oh... lol

People just literally hate money

nigger why the fuck would they even hold the innotribe competition on 2016 and let sergey present at sibos on oct 16 if they could just develop their own? are they retarded? "yo serg wanna fuck around on ou conference? just wanna have some filler entertainment for our industry leaders cuz why the fuck not"

Lol this. Who are they going to hire to do this? Pull a new team together from scratch and hope it flies or just go with the guy who's been working on it successfully for years and knows the inside baseball on blockchain technology?

No bank is going to use your node because you don't have the information required to validate their transactions.

chainlink is the only innotribe winner to speak at sibos right? rise and the other fag project wont talk?

just how many green flags do these nolinkers need. this is the easiest buy since ETH

Guys the normies on reddit are already catching drift that this coin is going to be big. Start spreading FUD NOW. This video is pretty good at explaining the cons of Chainlink:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY

WHO TALKED

>afaik: yes

>implying they cant just gather a few hundred millions, hire top developers from working industries, take chainlink idea and develop it into a working product without giving you fags a single penny

we are a decade away at least from banks adopting blockchain & crypto for everyday use

this stuff is just to show how techo progressive they are, always looking into the future bla bla so wealthy investors feel at ease

>this guy doesn't understand how trustless distributed encryption across several link-staking nodes which are cross-referenced to prevent malfeasance or error means anyone can rune a node that banks will use

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/754h6a/research_chainlink/

Its horrible. The casuals will raise the coin up high and it will surely be a pump and dump if we dont start spreading FUD.

>reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/754h6a/research_chainlink/
Can't stop the rising tide; get in now while you still can cheaply!

lol as if they dont have the $ to hire better engineers than that cult leader Serg

there is a world outside your delusions, Linkies

delete

Unless I'm mistaken nodes have their own API data feeds which is used to make the whole decentralized part function. You can't provide bank valuable information without being a bank.

alright tell us what you're investing in aside from ETH and BTC faggot

>banks will use nodes ran by random fags which happened to buy lot of link early on

nope, not gonna happen sry

>he still doesn't get it
just wait, but don't post pink wojak when we post our Lambos.

when the link fad is over, my investment will begin to get shilled hard. By then you will know

let me guess, OMG? lmao u cryin LINK is stealing the spotlight outside of plebbit?

Why the fuck would i put $ on that piece of shit OMG.

nah, its not been hyped yet. You will know when the time comes. Im not giving you fags any clues

have fun holding your shitcoin bags that no one else appreciates then

so whats preventing banks with unlimited money from buying all nodes from you poorfags

I think that's the whole plan here

>so whats preventing banks with unlimited money from buying all nodes from you poorfags
legit retard?

guess why its not appreciated? because of fomo shit like link, odn, ioc, ark, bat, etc.

you'll cry yourself to sleep in a few months for being so blind

how likely is it that Link hits 20bil market cap in 2018?

is that supposed to be FUD? the banks can buy all my links if they want at $5 to $20

just take your 2 digit IQ along with your unknown shitcoin that no one appreciates

and you think they will pay you big bucks for your nodes?

they'd rather build their own system, trust me

Would that be cheaper though

>they'd rather build their own system, trust me
I'd never trust a retard

> they'd rather build their own system, trust me
da fuck? whats wrong with their current system then? why the fuck would they build another centralized solution

youre a legit retard bro, the shitcoin you are probably talking about is shit tier based on your arguments

it will never reach that point. If they start developing now they wont have to buy your stupid nodes in the future. Big fat bankers plan decades ahead

i think you linkers are so fomo'ed that you cant see beyond your current profits

if blockchain is inevitable, banks will build their own private blockchain instead of giving you fags any more $. They will never use Link so that you nobodies can become millionaires

>tard still don't get it
dude what happened? you fell on your head or something?