Is it possible to get a big back without deadlifts?

Is it possible to get a big back without deadlifts?

Meh.. Not really

Yes.
Don't be a faggot and do deads though.

I doubt it. Also deadlifts are by far the most fun exercise.

In theory it seems like all you would need is rows/pullup/chinup and progressive overload.....

But no not really

Yeah but its a lot of fucking about.
You can get wide lats and decent traps pretty easily without deadlifts. But getting the entire upper mid back to have that thick muscular look is either waste hours on back day doing every type of row from different angles, or alternatively just pick up the heaviest fucking barbell you can and your entire back will HAVE to work.

My back exploded when I started doing weighted pull ups. Deds will give you that 3d look though because of trapezius end erectors.

who is that semen demon

Yes, it is. I didn't start deadlifts until this year, and my back was decent before I started doing them.

most people with good backs never deadlift or do some babyweight deadlifts at the end of the workout
row and pull up variations is what really builds lats and traps, which are like 80% of the back

Lol u wot m8re d'hotel?
Who that has a good back doesn't deadlift heavy?

Sure it is but why limit yourself?
Besides deads are alot of fun

Agreed here, deadlifts make you strong so you can row and pull shit better, but rows and pull ups and lat work makes your back big. Deads are the foundation, rows are the walls

yes lmao,
pullups and rows are wayyyyyy better than deadlifts for back development
silly SS victims

this

Anyone else got kyphosis and can't deadlift so have to stick to rows/chinups/lat pull downs?

Show me someone who has a big back who doesn't deadlift.

literally "I have Rippetoes dick in my mouth right now but don't go to the gym" the post

>not knowing that people who have big backs, workout their backs and not just deadlifts

I dunno is it possible to fly without wings?

Maxx Chewning

He does deadlift you fucking retard. He's a powerlifter.

average deadlifter's IQ in action, kek

I didn't do deadlifts for a very long time and my back was mediocre. Started doing them on pull days 5x5 a few months ago and it has already made a world of difference in the thickness of it. My back is probably my strongest and best looking part of my body now.