Anyone try using caffeine for weight loss?

Anyone try using caffeine for weight loss?

I take 1 gram of caffeine everyday. How effective is that compared to DNP?

Caffeine + Ephedrine stacks is where it's at, bro.

Nothing compares to the effectiveness of dnp

Caffeine won't really increase your tdee like dnp will, but it does help to prevent hunger and gives you some energy

Where to get Ephedrine in the US?

ec stack is goat for weight loss pham

Hit the pharmacy and get some Bronkaid

Why would you use caffeine for weightloss? Shit man exercise and be active.

There is no magic trick to losing weight.

They neglect to mention the most important side
>irritant
Seems insignificant except it can lead to everything from gut inflammation to acne to higher cortisol/lower free testosterone.

Key word being "can", I drink lots of coffee I'm not shilling against it, but beware of the risk and a possible source to these possible effects.

Fucking hell why can't you people just eat a slow deficit? DNP just for some fat loss is a terrible waste.

I take around 600 before training 3-4 times a week.

Is it really safe to take 1000mg everyday? And what about tolerance using caffeine that much?

I had a 1000mg dosage for several weeks (because reasons), didn't really effect me too much, took 200mg just before sleep (other reasons) while I obviously didn't get quality sleep I was never particularly tired and didn't lose/gain any weight during the period (at maintenance diet), lost a bit of fat in recomp if my caliper measurements are to be trusted.

What really fucked me up was getting off it, stopped taking any caffiene and got a terrible migraine which didn't stop untill I drank several cups of coffee, eventually I returned to normal I'm off caffiene for a while now except for coffee.

To answer your question it's not safe.

Why not do something in a month that would otherwise take 4-5 months?

>anxiety

sheeeit i have a can of monster zero ultra almost erry day

Just picked some up and took 1 25mg pill and 600 mg caffeine.

What am I in for?

More like 2-3 months and then you don't have any of those annoying sides.

where'd you go? and how exactly did you get it? i take xenedrine but couldnt find anything w/ ephedrine in it

I went to the Rite Aid in my neighborhood.

I just asked if they had BronkAid, they took my ID, and I bought a pack of 60 for $15

>1 gram
>1000mg caffeine a day
I hope to god you're spreading out your dosage.

I'm drinking over a pot of coffee a day during finals, and just reading that made my heart flutter

ECA fags, how effective do you find it? Thinking of going to my local Walgreens and picking it up

As far as it being a stimulant, it feels fucking awesome and I haven't even had a full dosage yet. Workout is fantastic if you take a dose half hour before workout

I'm a bigger guy so I can easily tolerate 1g of caffeine.

Plus I drink a 2 liter of pepsi max everyday so my body is used to it.

You fool, such a high dose will impede with your gainz. Past 300mg cortisol increases.

they work differently. caffeine slightly increases your metabolism through stimulation, while DNP kills electron transport which provides 90% of the ATP production forcing you body to utilize fat stores and utilize a lot more of it. DNP will be more effective, but can actually be extremely dangerous if you take too much

user im intrigued, do share this reasons

Caffeine can work as a mild appetite suppressant, IF you don't already have a tolerance built up to it.

But, let's be honest, if that were the case (i.e. you weren't drinking soda like it was water) you probably wouldn't be fat in the first place.

Holy fuck, just out of curiosity I went and googled DNP.

It's weed killer.

It's *literally* weed killer. Like, it is literally the same active ingredient I spray on my fucking lawn every spring. I am not kidding.

If you take this stuff you deserve to die, quite frankly.

Lol spotted the dyel

stay under 600mg a day, max 400mg per any dose

wow never knew dnp was so easy to get
thanks user

it's a wood varnish
sold as a diet pill in the early 20th century before it got banned

as long as you're not stupid with your dosage like most teens you're gonna be fine

I think caffeine on its own is not particularly effective. I'm starting a short EC stack for a week to see how I cope

25mg bronkaid
2-4 cups of coffee in morning
300-500 calorie deficit

compared to DNP it won't be as fast, but I feel like it's more accessible and you don't have to worry as much about dosage