You come to this gym user?

>you come to this gym user?
>lift your shirt! show us your abs!
>you... you don't have a six pack?
>why?

sorry to break it to ya but real life girls don't talk like in your chinese cartoons

Huh? Did your contacts fall out you stupid bitch? I clearly have visible abs, I use an ab-wheel and do stomach vacuums every rest day.

Here, let me take my of my shirt fully and flex my abs for you, you can take pictures if you want, I don't mind.

>Blondes
>Not qt brunettes
No thanks m8

Somewhere, there's a dude who typed this pretending to be a flirty girl.

What a time to be alive.

*grab them by the throat*

back the fuck off ??!

OT, do ab wheels actually work? can you work out your obliques properly with them?

>Virgin detected

Ab wheels are definitely one of the best things you can do but they're hard as fuck when you start

how could a human being possibly type this and willingly post it?

Left > Right

>h...here
>Now let me see yours

Because even without eating 1/4 of what I used to and doing cardio every fucking day, my shitty body likes to store a lot of fat covering my abs. Blame genetics not me.

right has weird knees and i cant tell if she's a bit chubby or not with that cheeky smile. we can tell from the pic that left at least has some tits and not weird knees so she might actually be active rather then hop on a treadmill/epileptical or something.

I'd rather be at 15% body fat, have a social life and be able to talk to girls, than have 8% and be autistic.

What's up with those nipples

Same here bro. Shit pisses me off

cool, thanks for the tip. just bought one.
I'm very low bf% but still have almost no visible abs. I think it's time to isolate them and work them out separately.

Left has the body but right has the face. Why they gotta do me like this?

The first one you quoted is a meme.

Have the same problem here famalam
Extremely self concious about them

They're tough but many people swear by them and I think it would be a great benefit to you.

You're probably going to start on your knees and barely going down all the way

It doesn't matter both of them are covered in make up that weights more than you can bench press.

Go fuck a whore

Don't be mate, people will be too distracted by the rest of your body.

skinnyfag reporting in