>tfw shaved calluses

Bruhs.

Buy a callus shaver. Most satisfying thing ever.
Makes all other methods of callus care seem pointless. Hands are baby smooth again.

>inb4 learn to grip bar properly.
you dont lift, shut up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSHHHkgUQw4
youtube.com/watch?v=FIv2x4BRVY0
amazon.co.uk/Rip-You-Grip-Bone-Training/dp/6042453874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess that'll improve your sex life. You can go back to pretending a woman is jerking you off.

whats wrong with calluses anyway?

youll have to develop them again trough lifting

They tear when you deadlift a lot and that sucks a lot.

Calluses don't help lifting in any way.

>Peel off my calluses
>Skin is tender and painful and I can't lift near my max because it hurts so bad

whats the point of shaving the calluses tho? if they become too gnarly you can just pick off the rough pieces. its nice to have thick hands

This is why shaving them is better. Peeling them off pulls live skin with it.
Shaving only takes the dead skin.

those are delicious when fried in a pan,OP

M8 just try it. It feels great and makes lifting great. You don't realise how much calluses fuck with pulling movements until you get rid of them properly.

You've probably never lifted heavy without calluses, because they've grown as your strength has grown.

Theres a whole new world of comfy grip to be explored.

The shavers are only like $5.

idk man. i do a lot of outside work. i have to use hammers and shovels with worn wooden handles and the calluses make me able to grip it hard without bleeding every where and getting splinters.

>deadlift
>calluses

Yeah, learn to grip the bar properly.

You don't lift.

>I don't know how to grip a bar, and anyone who tries to tell me how simply doesn't Lift

I have one I use on my feet. It's both disgusting and satisfying at the same time.

you definitely cant pull 4 plate.

You don't lift.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSHHHkgUQw4

youtube.com/watch?v=FIv2x4BRVY0

This thread is going places.

then how do you grip without getting callouses?

plsno

>wanting baby smooth hands

Extremely suspect

People keep telling me i don't have proper grip even though i only get calluses from weighted chin ups. Doesn't really seem like there is more than one way to hold onto the bar...

Search rip grip bar

>shaving your calluses
>not using a pumice stone or an emery board to file them down

You're ruining your hands.

>learn to grip the bar properly

chew them quickly. before they dry out.

I had no idea there were callus shavers. I've been using a pumice stone type thing after showers to grind at the calluses. It works pretty well, but I want to try this now.

(Lifting without calluses is much, much more comfortable and your grip is much more powerful)

I like having soft hands and dont want them permanently roughened

wtf is this

amazon.co.uk/Rip-You-Grip-Bone-Training/dp/6042453874

You fucks must be doing something retarded because once I initially get calloused at the base of my fingers they hardly get worse and appear non existent until I double check I got them. Learn to life properly

>yes I pull 4pl8 even though you nerds claim to do you don't. top k3k fags

Will this actually enhance fapping sessions? Srs.

You fucking retard, you'll still get calluses, they just don't rip off.

YDEL

Rippetoes method atill goves callouses, they just dony

Don't do that to your nose, your nose skin is really delicate

Fuck my shit up

Rippeto's method still gives callouses, they just dont rip off.

You get more callouses on your fingers using rip's method.

If you dont have callouses, you dont even lift.

End of

>not using gloves
?

YDEL

>wanting to have womanlike hands

What is the gripping the bar properly meme?
I don't really get it to be honest.

will pumice do?

Pumice is better, you'll only take as much as you're comfortable with and won't be left with bleeding sores.

Removing calluses is fucking retarded women-tier grooming.

Calluses are functional thickening of the skin.

Why don't you fucking shave off your muscles too while you're at it? Fucking sissy.

>implying ANYONE wants to hold a hand that feels like pebbledash
>implying that you can't take care of your hands

You better eat those soon before they get all gross and dried out, like rice.

>caring about other people
>literally wasting time to have softer and weaker hands like a woman

>not catering to the animal part of your brain that wants to be attractive to others
>softer hands are always weaker
>wasting time

I'm getting one for my feet because I'm dating a guy who likes foot jobs. I don't want to have to pay the lady at the nail place to do it every time.

so, are you a fag or a just a woman?

But wouldn't you LIKE callouses? They're basically earned from working out, you should be proud of them.

There's a saying in Russian, "Scars adorn a man". Don't be a baby, OP.

You are gripping the bar improperly. Calluses will happen slightly regardless but not the point of having enough to the point of needing to shave them or them tearing. When you are doing a PUSHING movement grab the bar as close as possible inside your palm towards your wrist. When you are doing a PULLING movement grab the bar as close as possible on the edge of your palm towards your fingers. Also when pulling, pull the slack out of the bar before you start lifting to prevent slipping and tearing of skin. If you still are getting severe calluses more than likely your grip is failing before you finish your set causing it to slide down your skin folds and should lighten the weight or use straps.

you should learn to grip the bar properly

I see you've never deadlifted heavy. Even with proper grip, you will still form calluses, and will still need to maintain them. Even Donny Shankle has an entire video dedicated to this. All the top powerlifters and weightlifters have to do this, using pumice stones, files, and lotion. Yes, gripping the bar properly greatly reduces it, but it doesn't make them completely disappear or not require care anymore. Saying otherwise is only true if you still pull beginner weight.

Donny Shankle is an elite oly lifter who trains pulling motions daily. You are not Don bud. I also did state:
>Calluses will happen slightly regardless but not the point of having enough to the point of needing to shave them or them tearing.
Hope you can learn to read more than six words next time and learn to grip the bar properly If you do obtain calluses you should moisturize them instead of clipping/sanding them down anyways.

>but not the point of having enough to the point of needing to shave them or them tearing

But that's just fucking wrong. This might be true for you, but I deadlift 2-3x a week. I pulled 545 last week weighing 185. I know how to grip the bar. I've seen the fucking Rippetoe video. I still need to maintain my hands with my pumice stone in the shower. No, using only lotion will not work.

You're the prime example of fucking Dunning-Kruger. You saw the fucking Rippetoe video and found the meme infographic and formed opinions around a topic you don't have an actual experience with (lifting heavy fucking weights off the ground). People are telling you that part of what you are saying is wrong (because it is), but you're still pretending you're right.

You don't have to be Donny Shankle to require callus care. No, using proper grip doesn't mean don't require callus care. No, lotion probably won't be enough. This is especially true if you have a bar with aggressive knurling.

I read your post. And pointed out part of it is wrong. Because it is. And anybody with experience lifting heavy weight knows it is.

Fucking kill yourself.