Alternative to Coinbase to SELL

USA guy checking in.

Trying to sell my BTC (ie turn into USD and send to PayPal or my bank account) and Cuckbase is being really difficult. Keeps asking me to verify my identity (which I had previously done with my drivers license in the first place) and refusing to accept it.

Is there an alternative place to sell BTC and turn it into actual USD? Ive used other exchanges (bittrex and Binance) that allow trades, not cashing out.

Funny how Coinbase had no problem accepting my verified identity when it dame time for me to BUY BTC but now it’s at 4800 and I want to sell it and they are magically refusing

i dunno try gemini

> selling BTC, ever

op you take paypal ;) ?

could also try Kraken, they are still really shitty but I was able to withdraw usd from there.

Ya, I want out

Thx will Check kraken and Gemini shortly

How big is your bag?

>obtain Gemini account
>transfer to Gemini

Fuck cuckbase

8K USD at current prices (have some ETH as well)

Bro just wait a while longer - you'll make more as BTC heads to $6000

OP (switched to my laptop) checking in.

Man, looks like i dont have much choice. (they) dont make it easy to cash out:

"We are verifying your identity and will be in touch shortly. Gemini is currently experiencing extremely high application volume so please allow up to two weeks for the compliance team to complete its review.2 minutes ago"

bitstamp seems to be a popular way to cash out and they are reputable cheq it out

How much are you trying to sell?

On my coinbase account, I don't even have my license ID verified but I have a $10,000 sell limit. Are you WITHIN your sell limit but STILL getting ass fucked?

I will absolutely buy from you on paypal

Thx will check that too

Trying to cash out everything for a total of about 8K USD.

>shitty
elaborate, what's wrong with kraken? You can even withdraw up to 100k per day, and pretty much without fees

localbitcoins
The rest of the places have a lot of bullshit

Amagi metals. They won't give you cash, but they will give you 99.99% pure gold for your bitcoins if you're looking to lock in some profits

Thx guys.
Pending Gemini and Bitstamp

Will Check kraken and localbitcoins next. Thanks to Cuckbase I’ve already missed the 4800 selll tho.

Coinbase is doing you a favor. Fucking HODL. You'll thank us later.

I might have to. No reply get from Coinbase support or from the initial setups of the 2 x new places I tried.