Have you guys ever been in a street fight (I have been training kickbox for 4 years), what are your experiences

Have you guys ever been in a street fight (I have been training kickbox for 4 years), what are your experiences.
>2 weeks ago, at pary with my gf
>two drunk guys come, one starts talking to my gf, she ignores him
>he is becoming more and more annoying, I tell him to leave
>he ignores me, I say fuck off
>tries to punch me, I try to calm him, dont want trouble, cause could get suspended from club
>he tries again, other guy just watching
>this time I put a good fist in his jaw, other guy runs
>k.o.-ed guy starts to get up, clearly confused, I feel like Im fucked
>second guy comes with security, they call police (FUCK!)
>I tell them everything what happened, so does my gf, even second guy tells the truth
>police officer takes my name, says that I shouldnt worry if that is truth

No suspension from the club, but it felt so good to fight outside ring, it felt like all these years of training started to pay off, now Im thinking
of going to some partys by myself and just fight a bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORBgNjm2K0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Because I'm neither poor nor brown.

But feeling is insane, I felt like I was born to do this

Choked out an arab. I never look for trouble, fucking subhumans.

>2 yrs ago, late at night
>just finished sparring at boxing club
>still fired up
>see a drunk guy about to walk past me
>I give him the ol'1-2
>he hits the pavement
>i run away

>he has never felt the adrenaline rush of a fight
>he never felt facial tissue being crushed under his knuckles
>he never heard the sound of terth shattering

why do you even life faggot?

this !

This bait is too low quality to even try to argue with

Hahahha that is quite a horrible act lol

I hope you die in a fire

Do you get into fight often, how do you get away, just flee?

Here's your (you)

I have been in a couple of fights but I never heard what terth shattering sounds like

No because I am a lover not a fighter.

i on average get in fights about 3-4 times a year

you dont flee, you stay there and make sure that the other person does not want to (or cannot) continue and calmly walk away

this obviously dependsnon each situation but this happens more often than not

Good way to get shanked/shot retard

How do you start a fight, do you search for people that are acting aggresive?

People here dont really carry knifes with them, almost all gun are banned

>2016
>Fighting in the street

Yeah I'm sure it's sometimes necessary but whoever goes out looking for trouble needs to reevaluate their lives.

>some guy walks up to me
>take my hands out of my pockets
>he hits me
>I hug him

motherfucker didn't see that coming

most fights i get in are becase other dudes keep eye contact for too long while gaving an aggresive expression.

i dont actively look for fights but when that happens i feel like a lesser male if i don't fight him.

call me insecure or whatever you want idgaf

No, I've never ever been in a fight. I've gotten hit and best up a couple times when I'm little.

I think if I were to ever get in some drunk fight with a random asshole I'd do okay. Obviously would try talking him down first.

I know to aim for the jaw/kidneys/groin in a fight. No point in "honor" if you're gonna be an idiot and pick a fight just because.

Holy shit are you insecure.

Are you black?

Been in a few. The adrenaline rush is unlike anything else I've ever experienced, and it feels great. I even once lost a fight and felt great afterward (of course I didn't get completely stomped, just punched several times in the face.)

The day after feels shitty, even when you win, I think. At least this is my experience.

I used to seek out dangerous situations to lead into fights, but I avoid that shit now. Too old for it now, and it's too dangerous anymore with more people carrying guns and stand your ground laws. Also I spent a few days in jail over a fight once, and felt very lucky to have had the cops not press charges. Jail is not a fun place to be.

giving**

also i dont just up and start hitting them.

i just ask if anything is wrong and they usually start acting aggressive.

always hit first.

Bro that is pretty insecure. You should try to work in your personal achievements and find inner peace and a sense of being. We're here for you man.

Yeah had my first Street fight 3 weeks ago.
>at waffle house
>some drunk guy starts talking shit to my mate
>mate gets up calmly saying let's go talk about this outside
>2 other drunk guys get up in his face
>I stand up
>take off hat
>slowly unbutton shirt
>say to them this is over now fuck off
>one of them shoves me
>lay him out in one punch

The only thing I regret is kicking him in the fave twice. I paid for the food got our stuff and left before the cops came. And that dude was still on the floor. Weirdest thing is, is how calm I was during all this. I'm a boxer so fighting isn't to foreign for me

no but im bald and have an average dick

it could be that

But isnt it hard to find them alone, a lot of the times they are in the group, or there are atleast 2 of them

>actually believing some fat autists power fantasy

this thing does not happen at night in clubs

it happens in daytime on the street, train, subway

when im out clubbing i get a buzz and the only thing i think about is finding some sleaze to fuck.

>Have you guys ever been in a street fight
Yes
>what are your experiences
I got my ass kicked. Actually, that's an understatement--I had my ass royally handed to me.

I won't go into full details and a story, but I'll admit that I'm too used to ring fighting. I'm comfortable in a ring full of rules, restrictions, and good sportsmanship. When I got into that street fight, I brought that comfort zone with me. I didn't expect to take a fucking chair to the back of the head. I didn't expect to be kicked to the ground by five other guys.

That day I learned to be more aware of my surroundings. I also learned to pick my battles carefully.

>Being this insecure

scar on my knucke from some faggots tooth

>p-power fantasy
>everyone is a beta bitch like me
>r-right guys?

pathetic.

Your hand looks hot bro. Take off your shirt

As someone who has been in several street fights I feel two ways about this.

On the one hand, absolutely. I definitely needed to reevaluate my life and make a lot of changes for the good. And I did, and don't go into shitty situations on purpose anymore.

On the other hand I am not sure I fully trust anyone who has never been in an fight. Now that I am an older man I think it is dumb when guys my age fight, but I cannot help but think there is something unmanly about a young man who avoids conflict, who never feels so strongly about something they fight over it, who has never been tested in a truly dangerous situation. I meet guys my age and they say they have never been in a fight and I cannot help but think less of them.

ok now what?

You look poor

>dont want trouble

u kicked him twice while he was out? you a minority or something?

I can't help but think less of guys who do get into fights. They're usually lower class degenerates

i am poor.

do you think a well adjusted middle class male would act this way?

I get what you mean, but wouldn't that be more of a sign of maturity?

As in, a young man is able to diffuse conflict instead of hey dragged down into it. That's how I see our, being almost 30 and talking out of a couple weird spots.

u suffer any perm damage?

Maybe you were.
youtube.com/watch?v=ORBgNjm2K0w

I agree with you completely. I dont put myself in bad situations anymore so havent had any fights in a few years but I do look down on people my age that have never fought. Its the mark of a coward and/or a sheltered life.

user, diffusing conflict is usualy achieved by abandoning the strong feeling/belief/oppinion the other poster was talking about.

It's usually by not being a fucking ape and being able to talk things out

It's possible to disagree and dismiss the other person as a idiot/try hard/faggot. Beating them up doesn't make you right or them wrong.

That shit is uncivilized and screams insecure about smarts.

I could beat ur ass fgt.

>3-4 times a year
You're going around looking for fights like a cocksucker

Yea. But I was also drunk.
Like I said I regret it. To be fair he was trying to be a pseudo alpha male

Looks more like a burn

shit ankle mobility 0/10 would not fugg

>As in, a young man is able to diffuse conflict

More like actively goes out of their way to even get into such a situation in the first place either avoiding 'high danger' zones or being unadventurous. Boring people and 'herbivore' men in other words.

ish, it wasn't very serious, and I've talked to the guy afterwards and we get on well now.

>disgustingly drunk with some mates at party
>go up and hit on a girl outside
>put my arm round her and start trying to talk to her
>she's sat right next to her boyfriend
>she fucking stubs out her cigarette on my forehead
>so drunk I think it was her boyfriend who did it
>punch him in the gut before he can react and kick him a load when he falls to the ground
>start fucking shouting at the top of my lungs about how he should kill himself
>can't remember any of this in the morning and spend ages trying to find out why I've got a circular burn on my forehead

oh god it was so embarrassing talking to the guy afterwards.

Fucken nice

Dang. That chick though. Pretty bad ass.

But also pretty shitty of her and for you cause cigarette burns can stay for life.

Many.

long story short, had one in the past four years, lots of people acting like Johnny Big Bollocks, but only one kicked off. That was since i stopped drinking.

Before that? You're talking once a month, if it was a quiet month, when one piss head up for a fight finds another piss head up for a fight, you both make a cunt out of yourselves. Every now and then you'll fuck someone who deserves it, but the vast majority of the time, everyone will think you're both a pair of twats.

I've found you don't win most street fights, you and the other guy both lose. Occasionally you'll do someone, occasionally they'll do you, but 99 times out of 100 you'll both flail wildly and look like an arm waving inflatable balloon man with a taser up your arse.

Having said that, having a good fight with someone, it's a feeling everyone needs to experience, even if its only once.

I train kick boxing but it seems that in real life I need to really get very very upset about something to actually hit someone. And it never happened to me. People always tell me when they first meet me that I look too damn serious and I think it's the reason why people never search for any trouble with me. Neither do I. I just think that fighting over stupid stuff like "manliness" lol, is for inferior beings. On the other hand, it's even more pathetic to fear someone or to fear a fight than to actually fight about something even if it's stupid.

maybe you should sign up at a boxing gym if you like fighting so much and want to have good fights with people

i have, i think. May have been in my head when i felt his teeth go, may have been the actual crack. Not sure, was pretty drunk at the time.

i dunno man, 3 on 2, i'd call that fair game.

Knocking people down is one thing, keeping them down and fighting his bros is another entirely.

there's a guy by mine, middle class, dads a local politician, fantastic childhood and upbringing, i saw him beat up a kid in a take away place because the kid stopped him getting his head stamped on by some other giant.

Was gonna step in, but my gf laid him out, and i couldn't stop laughing.

i do when i can, play rugby too.

Less likely to go nowadays though, i work 6 days a week, up to 10 hours a day. Salesman is fun and all, but anything structured around a normal time is just impossible to commit to.

Built a gym in my garage, have a heavy bag in there. Part of my issue is, the better prepared i am, more likely i am to do it, so i tend to let the bag work slide. Saw a quote from Odysseus of all things, which sums it up pretty well. The blade itself incites to deeds of violence.

I know for me it does.

My brother and I used to fight constantly. One time we fought for like 2 hours straight. I won in the end because he knocked me on the ground and I used my momentum to grab him and pull him under me so I could knock him out. We'd send each other to the hospital at least twice a year.
The adrenaline and the animal-like focus is the best feeling in the world.

Fuck that bitch, you did good user

me and my sister were fighting once, she's 6 years older than i am, i must've been 13-14 at the time, and we argued over typical puberty/pigheadedness/i didn't wanna do what she told me to do because 14, possibly retarded, our parents were away, and i didn't like the fact she was in charge.

Anyways, she ended up swinging for me, i grabbed her, she grabbed my hair, i bit her, awkward "you let go" "nuh ou eh ooh" "no, you let go first" back and forth for a couple of minutes.

Then the bitch kneed me in the balls so hard she flipped me over the couch and i split my head open.

I would post a fedora picture but i'm too lazy for that.

I have been in an unfair fight against a pack of skinheads and I regret even trying to fight back. Losing your life or your teeth to prove some sense of masculinity is not worth it.

I have done boxing for a while a few years after that fight and eventualy stopped because of the athmosphere that surrounded it: People learning to fight to prove others (not themselves) that they were the bigger man when confrontation came. Eventually I figured out that I was way happier being true to myself, improving through discipline and making my life and others' better by being a good person, not by looking for an excuse for punching someone's jaw out.

Nailed it

Anons i have the same problem.

Whenever im walking anywhere other men just kinda stare me out so if i look away i feel like a pussy. I think they do this cause of my size but once or twice its resulted in actual confrontation.

This shit happens every time i leave the house...

Im 26 y/o and never have been in a fight. I have been in a situation where one could have arisen only twice.

I look at it like this:
1. Since Ive never been in a fight, I dont know how to fight. Ill admit it.
2. I have a job that pays me close to $100k a year...any arrest I would lose my license and lose my job
3. Id rather walk away and look bad to a few drunk people for a couple minutes one night than to have my teeth knocked out.

If i were ever with my gf and a guy gets aggressive, I have no doubt Id step up. But other than that I avoid fights...just not worth it at all.

Big P's gonna have fun with this one.

but you skipped the best part!

When excuses for punching peoples jaws out stop mattering, and you admit to yourself you do it because you want to do it, and why shouldn't you?

The other part about getting arrested, unnecessarily hurting people, acting like a dickhead, all come later.

he is pointing out that the guy said "terth" rather than teeth

I think that's what's he's doing

There hasn't really been any opportunities to fight after high school in my area. It's fairly suburban and everyone drives everywhere, so there's no one talking shit on the street. I've been majorly antagonistic to some people and they just say shit and walk away.

I once had to wrestle down and restrain a fellow patient who was having a psychotic break in a psychiatric hospital I was in. I was going to wait for security, but he started throwing things and threatened to kill my favorite nurse (tiny girl with a harelip). I think I lightly guillotine choked him because that's the only position I could think of that would give the nurses a chance to sedate him. I didn't want to hurt the guy, because I knew he was having an episode and he would feel bad about everything anyways afterwards.

I wish I could get into a fight if it's just 1 v 1 or at least no weapons

Most people that actually get into fights in this city come packing, or have 5 friends that will stab you after.

>walking at night with buddy
>three brown gentlemen begin following us
>get grabbed and asked for my wallet
>buddy runs away
>held down by one and punched in head by other two
>bite the guy holding me in the face, he lets go
>take out my knife and start waving it around, they get scared and fuck off
>get home bruised and bloody
Next time I'm whipping out my knife earlier or getting a gun

I've been in loads of fights when I was younger now when its cold I ache

>it happens in daytime on the street, train, subway

Where the fuck do you live where this happens all the time?

you should get tested, who knows the kind of shit you can get when you bite animals.

Your friend just ditched you against three muggers?

How would a 5ft8 135lb male fare in a boxing ring, Ive never been in a fight before.

Kinda funny story so I'll post.

>been training no-gi grappling & mma at local gym since I was 17
>now 20 at bar
>inside now, walking past bar, guy bumps into me as he's talking to his bro
>tells me to fucking watch where Im going
>tell him something like "hey relax man you bumped into me"
>later go outside with friends to call cab to go to another bar in town, dude is outside at this point and arguing with his 2 friends over something
>guy sees me and asks If I have a fucking problem since he's already aggravated I'd assume
>say something along the lines of "fuck off asshole even your friends think you're a fucking loser"
>guy comes at me at this point clearly ready to grab/start altercation
>clinch immediately, try to throw a hard knee to his ribs/solar plexus but end up hitting him square in the balls heh
>guy is now essentially bent over against this will right now
>grab a guillotine choke on him, dude starts freaking a bit and I let go before he gets put to sleep
>guy is on the ground moaning a bit and his friends are reacting like "fucking really bro? what the fuck"

Pretty funny, but also made me realize that in a street defense situation a good go-to move would be to kick someone in the nuts then know some basic BJJ or grappling. People are pretty fucking helpless when they can barely move from groin pain.

without training you'd be screwed in the ring on the street depends who you're up against

Honestly whats the best type of fighting style a beginner like me should get into, not saying that can get into one now since i'm working and college, but once i have a nice cushy job and weigh around 145ish, btw i live in houston.

Kek

just depends bro personally i take boxing i feel like its good for multiple people at once its quick and efficient but bjj is pretty good too the only draw back i can see from that is that since its a lot of ground only good for one person so mma with grappling is probably your best bet also nice to see someone else from texas i'm from laredo aka little mexico

Yeah but I can't blame the guy. He's fat and got asthma. Would have been awkward if he stayed and had an asthma attack

he could've at least called for some kind of help if he was going to fag out its the least he could have done

Not so well. I was that weight, but 6'0" and the reach advantage over almost everybody was the only thing that made me not shitty. I was boned when they got inside, though. Some 5'5" mexican guy broke my jaw.

Why didn't he just put the bunny back in the box?

Heriberto? That you?

830 here

So at 5ft8 with a 68inch reach, measured from fingertip to fingertip, what weight should i get myself to in the near future?
Thx m8, i'll probably end up going with boxing now that you mention the multiple people advantage.

2nd reply was for you

>In elementary school I was in taekwondo
>there was this shitty kid with aspergers who was a cunt
>at one point during recess he jumped on my back from the top of the play structure and shoved my face into the gravel.
>I ran away cause his handlers were running over to see what happened and I thought I'd get in trouble for even being attacked by him
>recess ends and I'm walking back to the doors and I just happen to look back
> what I see is this retard running full tilt at me.
> I do a textbook step in side kick and hit him right in the guts
>he doubles over and is so winded that he can't even cry
Tldr I kicked a retard in the guts in elementary

Yeah, unfortunately.
>Be me, 22 years old with years of muay thai training and bit of an amateur career going and brown belt in judo (thank goodness)
>At party with friend, everyone else are faggots I don't know, plus this girl I meet.
>I didn't drive, so I'm drinking like a civil war soldier waiting for an amputation.
>Talking to this girl, she wants it. Great times ahead bros
>Undress in a guest room and start banging
>Get done, I go downstairs to get some more drinks and find my friend
>Some guy comes up to me 'uhh so and so wants to talk with you.'
>Who the fuck are you people
>Go back to the room where I boned the girl, this fag is standing proud with his faggy entourage of 4 other dudes
>'Wanna tell me what happened' he thinks I raped this hoe.
>Ohboy.jpeg
>Try to explain how it went, my words fell on deaf ears and they chimped out and he threw a super coon sucker punch at me
>Usually I'd slip it easily but I was damn faded, and that shit smashed right in my nose.
>Didn't hurt too bad, but it dazed me long enough for the coon squad to force me to the ground and do their signature faggot head stomp.
>Fortunately, like I said I'd been doing judo for a while at this point so I managed to get up and started tossing these bitches, and I was too close for punches so I hit them with elbows and knees, which seemed to be their kryptonite.
>Find my friend, and we dip the fuck out drunk as hell but didn't get pulled over.
>I got away with a broken nose and a couple bruised ribs, I'd like to think they were worse off because there was blood on my jacket and pants that wasn't mine.
Pro tip: don't party with black people you don't know

sorry man dont know anyone by that name but good to see im not alone on this board

no problemo man I like it its a good mix of cardio and weights where i go im the same height as you but i weigh 190 (not built just a recovering fatass)

>If i were ever with my gf and a guy gets aggressive, I have no doubt Id step up and prep the bull with my mouth

fixed for you