Why would you want to be bigger than this, it's literally what every girl wants

why would you want to be bigger than this, it's literally what every girl wants

Because I do it for me

>lifting for girls

You can literally get ottermode from skelly in 6 months or less. This dude probably couldn't bench 150, I thought girls found strength attractive?
Why do they have such shit tastes?

u're literally a cuck m8

You think I give a fuck what some retarded 19 year old slut thinks about my body?

I think dis dood got that collapsed chest

We evolved in an environment that required stamina and dexterity to survive.

This is why females prefer ottermode universally.

>ottermode universally
Sure, like males prefer model tipe girls universally

Face
Height
Frame

In that order. Nothing else matters to girls as much as those. You can be buff as fuck but if your FHF is fucked, you're never going to make it.

>"""I'm not doing it for girls"""
if that were true Veeky Forums wouldn't have so many threads about "wahhh why don't girls like me :^(" and other feels shit

Jesus mate, stop posting these threads. Nobody gives a shit what women want. Saged.

Fucking imbecile fit is not one person please fucking kill yourself. Yes I am indeed mad.

It's almost as if the internet is made up of many different people with different opinions. Weird.

>ONE GALLON OF MILK EVERY DAY

Fuck I hate this fucking wording, go back to read it.

dat feel when I want to stay around 160lbs but I like food too much

I'm lean bulking by mistake :(

No, that's bullshit. Everyone must share my opinion, or they are lying/degenerate

the people who get the most upset about this are the ones who claim to lift for health but are really just doing it in a pathetic attempt to become attractive.

>"muhh functional strength"
>cannot touch his toes
>cannot run 3 miles without stopping
>cannot throw a football, or a punch
>does not have the strength to be gentle or kind
wew lad

Because if he was wearing a T-shirt you couldn't tell him and a skinny kid apart. Also because if he stands next to anyone with more mass he will look like a joke, you must always put on more mass user.

I'm already 40lb larger than my original goal rate.

MOTHER I CAN FEEL THE SOIL FALLING OVER MY HEEEEEEEEEEEAD

>I thought girls found strength attractive?
Only functional strength.

You forgot the caps M8

That man looks fucking for 44.

>tfw you're not an immortal rockstar

MOM'S

Guys tastes are vast as fuck

This is the most autistic joker they could come up with

fuck off.

freestyle evolutionary psychology

FPBP

>Guys tastes are vast as fuck
are you implying all girls like the same type of guy? Are you implying that people only like one type of person and not several different archetypes??

SS looks like shit. What a faggor

GONNA

>tfw skelly doing starting strength

SCOOP

>why would you want to be bigger than this
>why would you want to be bigger than a literal dyel
Because I don't want to look like shit and want to actually be strong

Because I don't want to be a weak twink?
Why wouldn't you lift for yourself and enjoyment from the activity?
Girls don't know what they want and could give a fuck less, it's an entire gender you dumb fuck

I want to look like I lift while wearing clothes

new meme

This is the female ideal if you have a pretty "standard" face desu. If you don't, getting bigger makes your features seem/become stronger and helps bring harmony and proportion to your face.

For example, if you have a weak jawline it's best for you to get hueg. If your face is too round a V-shape body will help you a lot more than a lean skinny body would, etc. It's all relative to your face and partially to your height.

U WUT MATE?