How many ounces of water does Veeky Forums drink per day?

80 - 100 ounces for me. What about you faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqXFrs6quvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I drink more then a gallon a day.

>I drink more then a gallon a day.

About 3-5 liters. Depends on the day.

who are these weiner cleaners?

prob 0.5-0.75 gallons on average

Around 200 oz

Drink when you are thristy only, follow your animal instincts, not some technical, unnatural method.
No animal has to count that, why would humans have?

I drink a gallon a day easy, maybe even 1.5 or nearly 2 gallons on the hottest days. Kinda necessary when working a physical job desu

80 - 90 fl oz a day

Water is key to staying young

3.5-4 liters

the fuck are these caveman measuring units lmao

about tree fiddy

brehs... endgame gf's

9-10 of them standard size water bottles per day, maybe
I dunno actually
I work out in the sun climbing up and down ladders, so I drink a lot.

I used to not drink too much water, but now that I do, I've noticed that I feel a lot less tired and anxious, and more clear-headed and able to focus.

It makes me wonder if a lot of depressed r9k type people are just really dehydrated.

All of them

I was almost pissed. This looks exactly like my kitchen, and desu I thought they were my sisters. The similarities are crazy.

nah these are house party hoes that you fuck raw and never call again

post your sisters for comparison

Literal 10s. If I snagged that I would hold on as long as I could

Normally I drink about 1-1 1/2 gallons. Right now I'm drinking 2+ to water load for a water cut.

they're like 8s brah

t. retarded yuropoor faggot

3 - 5 quarts a day.

still would wife

How much is that in not-retard?

I was pretty annoyed at silly sounding numbers but then I realized that I drink pretty much exactly 80oz a day every day, on top of soda, coffee, and tea.

4 liters

just saying she looks like a hoe. A hot hoe, but still a hoe.

Friendly reminder that this is what the average yuropoorean looks like. Nice projection though, yuropoors.

>soda

how's that liquid sugar treating you? you like drinking candy bars?

Yeah, she does. But I'd still give it a try just for the arm candy

I drink about 120 fl oz a day.

VAPE NATION BRO

>old
>married
>kid
>will never be 19-21 yrs old, single, and with bros at a houseparty full of dtf sluts ever again
Kill me.

>will never be 19-21 yrs old, single, and with bros at a houseparty full of dtf sluts ever again

that shit fucking sucks. You can still bang 18 - 21 year old girls with ease. The older you get, you just need more money.

>get hit on
>images of son being raised without me
>seeing him cry when I have to leave
>etc.
Literally can't even think about it.

Wife is fine and all, but you get fucking bored of it after 8 years. You see some 18 yr old with massive firm tits, a tiny waste, perky ass, and that slut face and you just fucking sit there staring at the floor to avoid torturing yourself.

Waist* fucking auto correct.

I don't know ounces, but around 1 gallon in winter, 2 in summer (gets hot here, around 95F on average). More if I'm on an EC stack

Also, solid 7 is the ideal wife choice
pros:
-faithful, especially if you're an 8+
-probably doesn't have an inflated opinion of herself
-had to study harder in school, so probably more accomplished
-doesn't think she 'deserves' to just go shopping every day and spend all your money

cons:
-not as hot as 8s or 9s, obviously
-may not spend as much time looking after herself as she ages given the lack of vanity

However many are in one gallon of milk

This is why I won't settle down. I fear this shit.

I don't drink beverages.

I actually find him pretty attractive.

I like nerds tho

Can't you use real units?

dunno what your fag ounces are but about 2,5 liters a day

youtube.com/watch?v=NqXFrs6quvE

That's about 85oz

1 gallon ~ 3.78L

and next time you try to act smug about being ignorant consider using google.

Well, actually a US gallon is about 3.8 L and an Imperial gallon is about 4.5 L; I'm not the guy you're talking to but you should really use a more appropriate unit of measurement.

With that being said I drink about 4 L of water everyday; give or take about 250 mL

Around couple of glasses a day, but mostly i drink water in the night as i wake up thirsty after the beer i used to hydrate myself after work.

It's ok,the world needs cucks like you who will wife a slut just because she looks good

that blonde qt hnnnngg

Why the fuck are there two fl. oz? ffs this is why i measure shit in millilitres and litres.

5 shaker bottles worth. Somewhere near a gallon.

>implying that an animal's instincts are even enough for them to meet optimal health. Top lel gtfo pleb

For real though. Cop here, and killing minorities gets me parched

Too bad your clingyness will drive them away you needy fuck

Yep. These are the girls that will peak junior-senior year of high school and start a rapid decline once they graduate and realize that the only real skill thy have is partying and giving subpar blowjobs. Women like me this tend to suck in bed unfortunately

This. I'm 28 and I can't tell you how retarded easy it is to pick up grills at that age. They know you're stable and have at least some form of income and life experience. As long as you don't look like shit, it's amazing how easy it is to pick up college sluts at my age.

>imperialfags will unironically defend this

Really depends. What kind of workout I'm doing, how much I'm sweating, if I am working outside in the heat or inside in the a/c.

I easily drink a gallon some days, other days it's more like 2-3 liters.

I also don't drink anything else but water. No coffee, no soda, etc. so I drink it with my meals, or any other time I want to drink something which helps.

20 to 40 stones.

I drink 1-1.5 gallons a day.

.t retarded burger that doesnt realise not only yuropoors use metric system

I fill up a 40oz bottle 3-4 times. I drink when I'm not even thirsty out of habit.

Literally as much as I can hold down.

I usually drink 1.74 metres of water per day. Any less and I just feel deheightraded.

>not 200 meters of water daily

Of water not semen fag

>budlight
>dressing as slutty as possible without being naked
>think their genetics will last them forever
Confirmed that in 2-3 they will look like absolute shit. Get your bangs out now.

almost two yards of water for you amerikeks

4 liters every day

In 2-3 ounces of water?

Sauce BRO?

>ounces
>gallons
For the normal people among us, how many liters is this?

4-5 liter here

like 5-6 pints per day. the only glasses i own are beer glasses lol

100+. I get thirsty a lot, I can't go much more than an hour without peeing either

Also while it's important to stay hydrated I hate how many fatties brag about drinking water as if that alone makes them healthy. I know so many fat chicks who say things like "I'm really healthy, I always drink plenty of water."
If drinking water is your bar for health, you probably aren't healthy