>I completely forgot I was wearing mickey mouse ears

yeah right you fucking whore

Source.

I mean the injections.

8ree

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE LEWD RARES FROM

secret stash of collin sprouse, duh

Alright m8, gotcha.

So 250 test+dnp+t3+psmf = leaving humanity behind?

>I mean the injections.
It doesn't help you lose weight.

Are these pics you guys are posting that little boy all grown up with the sex change completed?

the manlet that wants to grow here. HGH going pretty well, tfw lost like 12 pounds without doing any exercise or counting calories. Talked to my doc he said taking IGF- 1 would be beneficial to my growth goals and that it shouldn't be any risk at all unless I have cancer (which I don't) or an allergy to it. I've been searching for it but I can't find it. Do you guys have experience with buying different shit online? Will I get poisened by drinking pajeet's magic poo potion?

>tfw measuring day is the 5th and I'm anxious that I haven't grown.
FeelsBadMan

You will be a manlet forever.

Don't forget to eat plenty as well
If you wanna be a big boi you gotta eat lots

fairly easy to find

alsojust accept it like I have and unless all of your other genetics fucking suck, you're already half way to being an olympia competitor

5'9" master race here and I have a fucking slave

why the urge to grow?

Men grow till they're 21 and some until they're 25. I'm 19 and I've grown about an inch last 2 months, from 5'6'' to 5'7''.

I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING 6' FUCK

I'm trying, I'm not used to eat a lot and today was the first time I actually weighted myself, I didn't realize I lost that much weight. I'll make sure to eat much, much and mostly meat, even if I gain some weight I can lose it pretty easily after.

SOME of them do, SOME. You stupid fucking manlet. Go shoot up a sorority or something.

I found some sprays and other stuff, the question is if it isn't a scam? Do Pajeets on the internet sell legit shit or will I buy bottled water?

Yes and I'm one of them if I still grow at 19.

Kek you won't grow anymore. Have fun being made fun of by women for the rest of your life. YOU WILL NEVER BE 6'0 MASTERRACE

I went from like 5'3 to 5'6 in about 3 months when I was 18
The only thing that changed was that I had started eating a shitload more

Legit igf costs upwards of $1699 for 1mg?

There's no way your loli will be superior to a fresh Chinese one

Holy shit, seriously? I mean I get HGH pretty cheap compared to US standards, so I guess I could expect a lower price for the IGF as well but I'll continue my research. How often do you need to inject 1mg of IGF?

You know what? The goal has been officially increased to 6'1'' to piss off 6'0'' manlets

>calling 6'0 guy manlets
>is 5'7

TOP KEK

Bimbo was 6'0 at 12 years old, lmao.

Everybody that is smaller than you is a manlet.

Dw if I don't reach at least 5'10+ I'm blowing my fucking brains out.

Make sure to type up a manifesto and kill a few chads before you do it.

>tfw cocaine

>implying I haven't planned on doing exactly this

"My twisted manlet world"

>tfw no coke
>tfw not out partying

>mfw i literally went out with couple buddies to catch pokemon (lol)
>then went fuck a girl
>got home at 4 and doing coke for no reason

dafuq is going on in life

this is probably true

coke is pretty shitty desu, just boring

i don't understand why people go so autismo about height

I'm 5'9" have a thicc kock, a slave, and a loli in training

plus I fill out my frame in about half a second muscularly speaking

Do not use cocaine Bate.

post cb

>coke is pretty shitty desu, just boring
just felt like it, would like to be able to sleep in some time, no molly time kek
what would trump do? `prob coke

Boss life?

>a thicc koc
Yes I wonder why you have two slaves

I forgot that everyone who used to post here does drugs
Everyone on the irc was a drug user p much
What a weird internet burrow

>tfw no akari gf

can't really complain i guess kek

im so fucked up now and drinking seagrams chilling so hard at computer man

>girl starts convo first
>talk about deep stuff like depression and anxiety
>tells me I'm a very unique person
>we end up chatting until 3 pm
>I end up talking alone
This already happened like 4 times, she gives me mixed feelings, this is the most confusing shit I ever faced this year.

I don't want to stop my blast
Damn, all my gains

I'd rather date a tomato

fukin hell cunt what ya doin

i think irc is pretty much ded

most recent cb I have ~1yr old

yeah molly kinda fucks that all up, I guess I can see enjoying coke every once in a while if you just want a little something for a short while

kek sorry jerr

no need to stop the blast, just blast into your grave, see how long you'll last, for us. COnsider it an experiement

How tall are your slaves?

you set that shit up yet fucker

>yeah molly kinda fucks that all up, I guess I can see enjoying coke every once in a while if you just want a little something for a short while
yup that's it, molly's all the fun but now was just snorting some shit and chill high as fuck

OK I'll just kill myself before it ends

5'2" and 5'1"

>that fucking webm
sides

Dude legit IGF is almost impossible to find, most is just mislabeled peptides
If you did find a source with legit IGF there's no way you could afford it

>tfw you'll never have 2 6'0 tall girl masterrace slaves

News from the front, swung by work, she was the cashier, I launched my load of spaghetti in her face, then she came out into the lobby to do something with the soda fountain, stood beside me waiting and I glanced to the side, she spilled her spaghetti all over my shoes. It's hilarious how shy we act around each other...

RAPE HER ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>spaghetti spilled on both sides
>no one getting laid
Fail. Do you at least have her number?

Am I crazy for wanting to freeze my sperm before my first cycle? I'm a little paranoid

when girls spill spaghetti its the cutest thing ever
but guys on the other hand

Never done sdrol. Considering 10mg for 3-4 weeks while on test. Extra sides at 20mg sound not as worth it. Thoughts?

That pic looks cozy. Who wants to fly over to Tokyo with me?

I'm moving over to Tokyo soon. Gear isnt illegal to possess.

wtf are all these top tier crossfit athletes on???

Nope.

She does it literally all the time around me, I know that one Anonymous would say she's probably actually uncomfortable and I'm just an autist that doesn't recognize that sort of thing, and I guess in that case I wouldn't be the best judge, but she acts around me the way I do around her. Both of us get more energetic around each other, louder, joke more and keep making eye contact with each other for longer than casual and just short of uncomfortable. Only exceptions being whenever she's recently rebuffed one of my approaches, then we just get super awk around each other and actually avoid all eye contact by looking away/down whenever we turn around or around a corner until we see in our peripheral vision that the other isn't in our field of view.

It's funny, some days when we're doing the whole ignoring each other thing I like to mess with her by spotting her in my peripheral vision and holding the door open for her or whatever, she'll pause for a second, then walk through, then I'll catch her looking at me for awhile immediately after.

lets do it senpai

nothing, they're natty

Probably growth, low dose test and maaaaybe an oral or mast.

Don't forget to clip your nails and file them so they don't cut the inside of her pussy.

I don't want to move there just a reason to fly over for 2 or 3 days. Even though you can supposedly have gear I hear it's nearly impossible to get needles and syringes.

Send me a daki

>tfw used to be super carb sensitive and bloat
>cut down for 2 months now and my mid section and everything else is so much tighter, also cut off the tren cause prolactin gyno was uncontrollable
>eat a panini and a 450g tuna pasta bake 2 days ago
>yesterday had a 1.5kg carbonara pack, a porkchop sandwich and 3 sesame balls with sweet bean paste

Still tight as ever, no water retention, fucking hell it's about time I no longer feared the carb boogeyman.

I clip my nails pretty regularly, pretty much have to working with food all day.

You reset your insulin sensitivity. Now eat them sparingly.

When you asked her out was it a friend's thing or was it a clearly a date kind of thing.

What do you think the minimum % of BB and BA you can use in mast e and tren e 250-300mg?

I emailed a lab to ask what they use because I get pip and they said they don't disclose. Fuck that.

Until 21 is plausible. 25 happens, but don't get your hopes up.

I'm 6'2", and I reached 6'1" by the time I was 17. I grew another inch from 17-21, but that was about it.

Very clearly a date, thinking about it more recently, I think it would've gone better if I said we should just hang out.

Hanging out turns into fucking way faster than going on a date. Just actually have something to do when she comes over. Netflix and chill or whatever.

Yeah, gonna go out on a gig on both fri night and sat so I'll be back on my generic mixed veggie + chickpea bullshit.

I'll still only eat the "bad carbs" on work out days, and only post work out in single person servings.

No they ain't nigga

Not impossible you can import gear. But you need to get syringes and pins locally. Local sources will sell them. It's illegal to import syringes and pins.

I was baiting with my first response but thats 100% achievable natty lmao

Pic related is natty too

Man I have this exact body type. Will I make it natty?

They all have ridiculous cores.

>thats 100% achievable natty lmao
Not by by doing anything other than bodybuilding with supplements

Neither of those are going to affect the solubility of pure Mast/Tren E enough to get them to 250-300mg/mL, they'd need EO or guaiacol to get to those figures, not sure if an MCT oil carrier would affect it that much either, but not too many labs use that either.

I mean, she FB'ed the speed-head at work asking where to get some, she's at least cool with hard stims. If she ever wants to hang out with me I'll probably just feed her some molly, likely her first time and it'll blow her mind. Inb4 I become her drug-daddy.

>I think it would've gone better if I said we should just hang out.
Yes for sure. Just invite her to a concert or something fun in a public place where she won't feel nervous or whatever. If you take her for food don't make it some super nice restaurant. Find out what kind of trashy food she likes and go there. Make it a sit down restaurant but nothing fancy. Dennys or something.