Tfw when I only ate 337 calories today

>tfw when I only ate 337 calories today
I'm 5'5 162 pounds wanna go to 130
I have thunder thighs and a bit of a belly I just wanna be skinny
How long will it take
I'm too lazy to exercise I just wanna stop being fat

about 40 years

I dunno

Does it matter? You have no willpower. You'll just balloon up again once you reach 130 because you never learned nutrition or exercise. You'll reach your goal then stuff your face like you always have. Typical yo-yo dieter.

shoot for three pounds a week. YOu'll be miserable but you'll see results.

Last summer I lost 8 ounds in two weeks and passed out once.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA

MyFitnessPal

start counting calories and eat 500 below maintenance daily kcals

Oh fuck off. I'm 5'3 and was 160, but right now I'm 130. Diet. Exercise. If you have no willpower you'll just balloon up again. Don't wanna exercise? Just fuck off.

>being 5'5

Wath's your excuse?

I do count calories dumb fuck that's how I know I ate 337
1 grilled tilapia filet
1 apple
1 piece of pita bread
I wanna lose weight fast as possible
Once I get there I'll just eat under 2000 a day so I don't get fat again
I'm getting used to not eating alot so it's all good

Plz help I just wanna get to 130 maybe 120 and maintain that untill I'm too old to look good

I was gonna post more to help you but first you need to cut your ego before you cut more calories

Have fun on your crash diet.

>337
You're going to break in a week tops
Do at least full meals and try to hit 1500 a day, a min of 1300(which is pushing it)
You're going to enter starvation mode and lose all your muscle before you start burning fat.
>But I want all this weight to just disappear in a week
Seriously, if you're just hoping for a smaller fucking number you may as well amputate your arms so nobody has to read this shit for the hundreth time

I barely have muscle rn
I have skinny arms and fat thighs and a fat belly
I wanna lose the belly and thunder thighs before I start lifting

Your leukemia patient diet is gonna make your body try to store as much fat as possible.

Than what should I do??
Should I try to do under 1000 daily??
I'm a Veeky Forumsggot so I just wanna have a thin silhouette with just enough muscle so I can look good naked like pic related

Fuck wrong pic lmao

(you)
6/10 for actually convincing me to reply

yeah you probaly lost alot of muscle mass

Not OP but also newfag with no muscle and 160 pounds I wanna get to 120 so I can wear skinny jeans and stuff without thunder thighs and lose my belly
Is eating under 1000 daily with small amounts of exercise (walking and stuff like that) gonna get me to my goal before September? I wanna not be fat senior year to make up for not going to any games/events or making freinds in HS and make me less of a spergy for college

no

>thinking you can get a beach body in the middle of SUMMER