How did you get over fast food?

how did you get over fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

bumblebee.com/products/chicken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not eating it

Just stop eating it you weak-willed fuck

Fast food is easy mode

how the fuck do i stop binge eating anything that's in my kitchen is the real question

You still get faggotty cravings like that? Enjoy your red velvet cupcake with your caramel frap fatass.

What food excites you? What do you indulge in?

oats and protein powder

I started this diet in last December, I was told after a while you get over fast food and coke.

That is not the case, at least for me.

It's so satisfying though...

regular soda too

Went strict vegetarian for a year

>how the fuck do i stop binge eating anything that's in my kitchen is the real question
Don't buy shit.

Honestly, I started eating better quality food and learning how to make it myself. It's really hard to justify buying McDonald's when I know for a fact I can make a much better quality burger with just a few more minutes of work

still living with parents and they always buy crap food

Knowing what happens in your body once you swallow that "tasty" food. That´s a good reminder why should eat tasty "REAL" food.
It might taste good but it´s fucking killing you in the inside and you don´t even know it

Didn't eat it for awhile. Now I can't even stomach the aftertaste or consistency. I work in a gourmet burger place now, so the difference blows me away.

i got faster than it

>it's so satisfying though
Only because you think it is.

most human flaws are mental so...

Kek

"Oh parental unit, next time you go to can you buy me a instead? And a water, please."

Never had any trouble. Fast food started making me feel gross before I changed my diet. I don't really get cravings for shit either, but I do have to watch my portions or I'll stuff myself.

Lol I dirty bulked until I was sick of fast food and anything with fat, now I've been cutting and feel so great

they'd buy it for themselves anyway, and when you're shitposting on Veeky Forums at 2am and you go in the kitchen looking for something to eat you'll eventually get some of that shit if you can't stop the cravings. Educating yourself to resist to it is better than not having it around.

Fast food is great. I hate regular soda though, I can feel the sugar sticking to my teeth.

Go buy a pound of ground bison, have a bison burger with some roast potatoes and a side of veggies. There you go you'll never eat greasy sub par shit again

I didnt, I just eat it on my cheat day and that satisfies me for a week

anything is anything because I think it is. I think, therefore you are.

i live in the south, i fucking hate sweet tea, i gave up soda. i always try to order unsweet tea. they fuck it up every time. i stopped going to fast food places because they fucked it up every time and i would rage!

I can't eat fast food when I'm so full on sadness.

I hated myself enough to stop eating like shit and start lifting.
Took a long time to achieve that level of hate, though.

Fuck, I ate a huge cheeseburger for dinner and am feeling like shit right now, don't do it brehs.

Just stop eating it

By being vegan

Fast food like burgers don't make me give in. Probably cause I can cook well and a glorious steak with sweet potato tastes 10x better than anything McDonald's could ever spit out.
>If you disagree just remember 16 year old peasants are making it for you. Great advice my grandfather gave me is if you look down in the person providing a service just do it yourself.
Example
>If you go to a mechanics and the guy looks like he just hit a blunt then you can easily perform whatever he is about to do to your car
Sane principle for fast food.

The thing that always fucks up my cuts is sweet foods like chocolate. I usually substitute for choc whey mug cakes but occasionally will slip up and eat a family sized chocolate bar.

ach had site hada?

By learning what it does to my body after I eat it. Now I'll eat plain unsalted oatmeal and not give a fuck, your taste preferences change depending on what you eat.

You don't. You can only compromise by doing homemade versions.

Fucking gorged myself on Sunday. Made me sick of fast food, probably will keep the cravings away for another month. Feelin pretty good to be back at a good weight already though.. The cardio that I'm doing now really helps.

You don't. Just eat less.

Bruh I still eat McDonalds like 2 times a week. I'll have a 1100 cal meal of aquarter pounder and a large fry then go to the gym and burn off 600 calories with an hour of cardio.

Today I had a cheat day in which I ate 6 slices of pizza, 8 wings, some soda, and a can of chicken. Still only made it to about my maintanence at 2500 cals.

Just because you're getting fit doesn't mean you can't cut loose and eat shit food. That's the kind of restrictive shit that causes people to get frustrated and quit.

I've been eating clean for 18 months now, I still love me a sloppy fast food burger and a Dr Pepper once in a blue moon. "Oh I stopped drinking soda for a week and now it's so nasty to me" is fucking bullshit, shit is still the nectar of the gods.

I eat plenty of fast food while bulking. So long as my macros aren't way off and I'm not gaining more than 1-1.5 pounds per week I figure that it's good enough. Yeah the quality of the calories is suboptimal (supposedly) but I usually see enough gains in size/strength to be happy.

But when cutting I pretty much remove it from my diet. I just remind myself how many calories it has and how good it feels to be able to see my abs again. Hunger at the end of the day can be intensely satisfying if you know you're in control of it and it's serving a purpose.

you eat chicken out of a can?

bruh
bruh
bruh

I rarely drink regular soda now but when I do oh my god. It's amazing how much it lights up all of parts of the brain that go "give me more!".

Dude everyone I tell immediately thinks its gross. Its just chunks of chicken breast in a can of broth. Its quick, 250 cals 45 grams protein, and costs like $2.29. Tastes bomb as fuck with siracha.

Only downside is salts and 60 percent of your daily cholesterol so I try to limit it to one every day or 2

bumblebee.com/products/chicken/

Limit it step by step. You eat burgers everyday? Ok, start by not eating it during the weekends. Then only eat it during the weekends. Finally, cut it.

Never had to. God gave me superior genetics to the point where I burn through fast food like any other healthy snack. I just get less out of it. Not everyone's tummy and gut was created equal though

if you look at food as just energy and recomp you wont want lower quality foods

Idk op, nearest fast food to where i live is more than 100km, about an hour drive. I wish i could eat it more, seems pretty convenient.

>things skeletors actually believe

> his parents created a genetic mistake

It's ok user. The bloodline ends with you

>he really thinks genetics determines how many calories you consume
You are no different from haes deluded hambeasts

i havent

>chick fil a nuggets and sandwiches and sauce

send help

Please explain chicken in a can.

it's really not that bad once in a while. calories are calories

think about hope solo before you take a bite

Fucking this.

I was a 200 pound fat fuck and I've been cutting for a couple months, now 160 and I still eat fast food a couple times a week.

IIFYM. Eat a big fucking Chipotle burrito? Sucks to suck, do a fuck ton of cardio to compensate or fast for the rest of the day.

I'm glad I got over my soda craze though. Haven't had a soda in like a year.

BUT GOD DAMN, a protein style double-double from in-n-out is so damn good.

Things that have helped me

Fasting. No lie. After fasting and eating my first meal I'm too stuffed and tired to care to eat anything else. Make the first meal count after your fast.

I also go out with friends or family on weekends and we always go out to eat. So going out to eat is reserved only for friends and family on weekends.

To sum it all up. Fasting is going cold turkey. Practise it if it doesn't interfere with your health.

I'd rather drink tea, beer or water. Prework supps were more exciting than soda

I have not, but I log everything and choose to get options with less calories and fat or skip sides.

Whopper Jr. No Cheese, Taco Bell Fresca Burrito, quarter pounder with Big Mac spread instead of a #1 and so on.

Part of the issue is I do ride sharing for a living and it's hard to escape cheating food. I'll bring a lunch, but some times on good days I end up working an extra six hours. Or like the other day when protestors shut down the Oakland bridge and I got stuck in SF for another 6 hours.

It's impossible to eat healthier with fast food involved. That's the wrong kind of mindset people have. You just have to find the balance between a filling meal and one that does the least damage.

>get over it
what are you getting over exactly? did you have some sort of serious relationship with them? need to have a serious talk and break up? but really wtf man. If anything, I put up with eating that shit because my bf likes it and we dont have a lot of money atm. even still, i dont eat it nearly as much as him, disgusting stuff 99% of the time

fast food and other shit is easy to stop
how do i stop eating everything i have? i seem to have no portion control and always snack on leftovers/meals for later

Stop tasting food and start hating the concept of eating. Stop treating food as something nice and enjoyable.

I work fast food 3 times a week so I get free food and am a poor fag so a free meal 3 times a week is something I gotta go for. I just try to get the lowest calorie thing on the menu.

Buy a scale and count calories for a whole week instead of by each day. That way if you fuck up, you can just eat less the following day and be on track still.

Also drink 1-1.5 gallons of water a day. Keeps you feeling full.

By making my own burgers and making them fit my macros?

By becoming a snob.

Seriously, French food is paleo as fuck.

I replaced coke with coffee and other soft drinks with sparkling water w/ a slice of lemon.

As others said, limit step by step. If you make yourself miserable you'll just revert.
So switch from soda to diet soda, fries to boiled or steamed rice (from american to asian takeout), that sort of thing.

This
/thread
Aldo learn to cook faggot

By having a mum who could cook

> He thinks everyone's genetics are a constant

They're called outliers for a reason user

whattup cali brah you gotta up-it to a protein style 3X3

>french food
>better than fast food
Today we're having a butter salad with a butter sauce, followed by a main of roasted butter with sauteed butter and a cream demiglace. And for dessert? Butter

Yo I just did this shit. Went to my local Von's, got me a BIG NIGGA tube of bison ground meat, some hamburger buns, sweet potatoes and veggies.

Holy SHIT that was FUCKING GOOD.

Put it into MFP and it gave me a fuck ton of macros. For how big I made my burger (8 oz) that shit wasn't even that many calories and barely any salt.

Thanks, user. Here's an Ivanka pic for your help.

>Commiefornia

Nah man, Nevada.

I can't step it up to 3x3. I still haven't committed to leaving humanity behind yet.

This.

This guy gets it.

Most others in this thread are memelords who should read the sticky.

this dish is just rubbish whole moriles, the skin looks disgusting unckoocked withe fat-ish, the sauße is thinn and not mixed properly, presentation lokks like barf, french quisine is clean and not that shit, fuck u

I've eaten fast food a few times in my entire lifetime, it's pretty awful.

by binge eating kebabs and tearing my stomach throwing it up

Burgers are OK. Just avoid deep fried things

LOL great movie

You know why we don't eat fast food OP? Because here at global gym, we're better than you.. And we know it!

but what if he a natural born genius and hitting the blunt barely gets in the way of his skillzz and technical know how????

I think of this instantly when I think Veeky Forums: the movie

I was addicted to fast food for about a year. Hit the fattest I'd ever been in my life.

One day my brother made me go for a walk with him. He just guilted me into it like a tough love kind of thing.

I realized afterwards that I felt better, immediately. I made a decision to get /fit. I chose to. I made it my purpose in life.

I count my calories, 2000 calories and with 160g protein, every day. I didn't care if I got my calories and protein from mcdonalds or fucking pizza pockets, as long as I was within my limits.

After a while I figured out that I could eat more food, be less hungry, more satisfied, and feel better if I ate they right kind of food. Real food. It has much lower calories, higher protein levels, and is much more filling.

So I went cold turkey on fast food because when I look at it, I see 500 calories for a single burger. That's 1/4 of my daily intake on a small burger, so I know I will be dying of hunger and struggling not to binge if I eat that shit.

Puts things into a whole new perspective. I could have a 500 cal shitty fat food burger, or I could have grilled chicken with sweet potato fries, broccoli, cauliflower and onion, with peas and carrots.

It's not even a hard choice when you're thinking in those terms.

Just eat and drink whatever you want OP as long as you are hitting your macros/calories.

Then, soon you will realize the truth, that fast food isn't real food. They put chemicals in it to trick your brain into thinking it has more protein and carbs than anything you've ever eaten, and they have it down to a science to make you addicted so you keep coming back.

Fuck fast food. Fuck it in the ass. I'm going to buy a cheeseburger from mcdonalds when I get home and fuck it until I cum, then throw it away, because I own that bitch.

>then throw it away
>not eating it for maximum gainz and protons
>making
>not making it
>pick one

I just prefer my father's semen to mine, it has much more protein because it's been aged longer. Shit's vintage.

> get over fast food?
I just stopped eating it, user. You might be addicted if you think of it like this.

that was uncalled for

I read Never Binge Again and Brain over Binge

I havent eaten maccas for so long that i literally get sick if i eat one of their burgers

meditate my brother. free yourself from your worldly desires

but it tastes so good
a million times better than any healthy unsatisfying crap i can make myself

THEN GO GET SOME FAST GOOD YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT.

jesus fucking christ. you've had a million suggestions but you are obviously just a lazy, worthless piece of weak willed fatty cuck.

Go upstairs and suck your mommys tits for some milk you fucking pussy ass child man fat fucking bitch.

You're a piece of fat shit, get the fuck off this board and go have a fucking big mac. I hope you have a fucking heart attack at 30.

I've eaten it like twice over a 6 month since I started focusing on working out consistently. Usually feel like shit after so that's enough reason to stop.

It doesn't even taste that good
Learn to cook, faggot
Protips:
Arab recipes for veggies, legumes and rice are the best (tabbouleh is amazing for cutting, hummus and falafel are amazing for bulking)
Greek recipes are also kickass (actually most Mediterranean recipes are based except meme americanized Italian foods like PIZZA and spaghetti)
Chinese, Indian and Mexican is fine if you want to get fancy once in a while

because I can't afford it.

I didn't. I've never been a fatass so I don't have to avoid shit.

Step #1 = remove the bun.

Now it's not half bad.

>Arab recipes for veggies, legumes and rice are the best
Fuck off, Ahmed. Arab food is shit tier, and I lived in the middle east for a month