Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Are you that asshole who posts those Gains Goblins threads all the time?

If so, go play in traffic.

>Are you that asshole who posts those Gains Goblins threads all the time?
>If so, go play in traffic.

Fuck how did you know?

What gave it away?

I can't even live in my parents' house. I have no sympathy for your loser momma's boy ass. Go be a fucking man, you have no excuse.

How is this fitness related? This seems like pasta.

Sorry chad we're not all born alpha

OP is honestly the most autistic person I've ever encountered on Veeky Forums

Fuck you and your shit threads on /int/ and here

Kys

>OP is honestly the most autistic person I've ever encountered on Veeky Forums
>Fuck you and your shit threads on /int/ and here
>Kys

u mad normie?

You finally admit your a fat pathetic piece of shit instead of pretending you're an alpha never-mad Chad

I'm pretty content atm tbqh

Holy shit.

This seems like exactly the pasta JDIf, or niggers would spam.
Anyway, yes.

I make great money, have a traditional gf, and many friends.

I do not hate nigs and Jews across the board- but I am aware of what is happening with them.

I never admitted anything

What are you talking about you skinnyfat neet?

>38081919
>To leave we have to want to leave
Good job, Make 60K a year @ 24. Have my own apartment, a car, disposable income. However, I don't have good relationships with many people. Don't have a gf, can't really connect with anyone, and I just shitpost and talk to people on RB6 Siege.
I don't want this life but I don't want to give it up at the same time. It would be as easy as turning my computer off and walking outside.

Sounds like you got called out for being a nigger and you wrote this entire post in anger to false flag

Two weeks is all I ask. Two weeks of trying to explore interests and make friends.

Two weeks of having a good time and you won't miss your computer

Kind of what I was thinking. Seems really false flag

STOP THIS FUCKING PASTA IT'S EVERYWHERE

REEEEEEEEE

U mad normie

Thats what my therapist says, I dont want to be vulnerable though. Even though thats what all people are.

You must not become "hard" and invulnerable. That is not what you need.

That is gouging your eyes so that the sun does not make you wince.

True strength is in knowing there is risk and having the will to endure.

You probably had some traumatic incident that makes it difficult to trust.

I think a lot of us have.

Do not become hard.

A sword that is hard will shatter under pressure, and is weak to the blade-master.

Do not be brittle.

I hope that you will live with courage.

Your handwriting is shit fucking faggot

I know. That's an older entry and I've been practicing.

22 year old NEET virgin here

I'm coming to terms with the fact I probably have aspergers/ high functioning autism. For years I thought I just had social anxiety and depression but I'm starting to realize those things are probably caused by having mild autism, because medication and therapy didn't help me.

I'm scared of the future. It looks very bleak. I live day to day just playing video games and going to the gym. and they're not even online games with other people.
I'm losing hope. I've tried getting jobs but people realize how much of an sperglord I am within 5 seconds of meeting me. I tried going to uni but got constant panic attacks and couldn't focus on anything.
It looks like I'll probably just get on permanent autism bux

I know right bruv. Basically the same but I'm a bit older. The gubmint won't give me autism bux though.

>Two weeks of trying to explore interests and make friends.

DOOD JUS B URSELF AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, SERIOUSLY ITS THAT EZ, JUS B URSELF

I'm a Brad. In high school I was Chad's bro, but not quite a Chad myself. I was decently popular, above average looking, played sports etc.
I'm just not the type of guy to bang sloots and party. But when my Chad friend wants to get drunk, I am happy to drive him home and then play COD with him.
The life of a Brad is nice