I hear a lot about people who wake up early to exercise or run

I hear a lot about people who wake up early to exercise or run.

HOW!?!?!

And this comes from mostly normies i know who never work out outside from the occasional gym visit. How the fuck do people find the energy to run 5 miles at 5 in the morning before the sun is even up?

I get up at 4am to go to the gym before work. I go to bed early and if I'm still a bit tired i use a pre workout to wake me up.

cortisol.

Everyone's different.

the drive to avoid the public spurs me on

i run anytime before rush hour and workout at like 8pm

I wake up at around 3 erryday because work fucked up my sleep schedule, but I lift in the afternoon bc when I hit a PR I like to carry that feel around with me to the bar.

Mind over Mattress

>being so low test you don't wake up with a raging erection and tons of energy.
I am the most energetic when I wake up, running and lifting also perks me up further and I go to work ready to fuck shit up.
It also helps regulate my sleep, by the time I get off work I go straight into comfy mode, zero bullshitting around unless chores need to be done.
I eat, read, go to bed.
The fact that it's already 10:30 and you're not getting ready for bed is probably the reason you couldn't wake up at 5.

the thought of being a shredded, sick kunt as opposed to sleeping like a faggot man-baby with no discipline. I do HIIT every morning at 6 and it's amazing. The hardest part is getting out of bed srs

It's called being motivated.

i have to force myself, but i do it.
i will feel guilty if i don't

no, it's called cortisol and destroying your body

>trying to be sexy
>that gut

lel

be advised waking up causes a massive surge in cortisol

i recommend you stop waking up permanently, user.

for the gains ya kkno

Because I hate working out during rush hour at the gym. In the morning there is literally no competition for any equipment and the only people there are middle aged men and women.

because when i go to the gym at night i have to wait for groups of people fucking around on a single piece of equipment for like half an hour and i get really angry

that cortisol goes down eventually, but if you keep using it your body is going to use it more and more. Have you ever wonder why women can go all day with little to no food? cortisol, then the body can no longer keep going with cortisol and so they eat at night a shit ton load

I wish I could do cardio in the morning, fuck even a nice little walk outside. But I live in a pretty bad area even if it looks nice on the outside.

simple. go to sleep before 12.

shut up mom

Just wear camo so no one can see you

My monitor thanks you

I have about 30 minutes of free time before work every morning and one day on a whim I just decided to start running. After a while it's just something that you do.

No idea, OP.
I can't work out in the AM, I get easily exhausted and nauseous.
AM is thinking time for me, PM is physical time.

I get up at 5 am to run 6 times a week. I would rather workout right after work because I feel like I have more energy/motivation then in addition to the fact that the gym is closer to where i work than where I live.

So Why?

1.) Closest gym that isnt a planet fatness is packed full of fuckers right after work. It isnt 24 hours and I have to be at work before or right at when it opens (plus side is that its free for me). Its full of fuckers doing the same shit every day so if want to lift I literally have to either get creative by doing off the wall (like weighted dumbell lunges in the corner for legs) or unorthodox training methods (like working my back/bis/tris together because the only machine I can get on is the assisted dip) I make it a point to get my workouts done in under an hour but usually if I play the wait for shit to become available game I'll be working out for closer to two hours than one.

(I did discover that the gym is less packed about 1 hour prior to closing but that means i have to go home get what i need to get done during the day and make sure i can still get back to the gym in time, then my evening is shot because its literally workout then get ready for the next day then bed)

+

2) I'm married to a super psychotic/neurotic female. She's insecure, has abandonment issues' and real bad trust issues. So she throws a fit if I try and go to the gym by myself (because I already dont spend enough time with her working a full time job so now I want to be away from her for another hour?!) She's a cardio bunny whos getting into lifting so its no issue that we go to the gym together - except shes been pregnant for like 9 months now and wont even be able to gym it up for like 6 - 8 weeks after the babys born anyways). Additionally her solution to the packed gym problem is to do calisthenics/ hiit workouts(insanity/21 day fix/kayla itsines) at home and thats fine but i absolutely hate fucking working out with her (cont....)

2.) ... with the constant critiques and nagging ("you didnt try hard enough" "you could have gotten lower" "I wish you would push yourself") even though I physically showed progress and lost more weight than she did (to be fair i had more to lose but meh).

So my solution was that I get up earlier and go run. It sucks because I cant lift so gains goblins are fucking me raw right now but I'm cutting the fat pretty good and i get to have some fucking peace and quiet "me" time during a time of day when there are few cars and mouthbreathers outside. (Plus the crazy bitch wife sleeps throught it all so we arent missing out on "us" time)

And I get to catch pokemon and hatch eggs which if I tried to do that during any point of the day in which I'm having "quality time" with the wife its eye rolls and huffs and puffs and comments about how Im always on it. So yeah... there is that.

Jesus why did you marry that thing

Sounds like a divorce waiting to happen

Probably just personal preference I have no problem running some miles in the morning but weightlifting before midday just sucks ass

By going to bed early enough that you get a full night's rest by 4 or 5am. If you try to stay up until midnight of course you're going to be tired.

For 2 reasons that you should always keep in the back of your mind:

1.) All hot women are fucking crazy. All. If you have a hot girl in your life and she's not crazy you haven't committed enough to satisfy her need to drop the containment field.(which leads to step 2)

OR you just aren't paying attention/havent been playing the game long enough.

2.) "I'm married so now I can get fat" meme. Its a real thing. When you are dating both sides present the best possible presentation to the table. Once the courtship is over there is really no reason to continue putting in the effort. So women "get fat". I think the equivalent meme for men is that women are gains goblins since after marriage men tend to do the same thing (hence the dad bod).

My wife didnt get fat. She just went batshit.

Started getting up at 4am since listening to the Jocko Podcast (Navy seal who is motivational as fuck). It sucks at first but you quickly realise the benefits heavily outweigh the little bit that sucks (getting out of bed that early)

By the time its 9am I've gotten so much shit done that you legitimately have the rest of the day, the prime hours of the day I should add, at your disposal.
Also, I kinda like the idea of being up before the vast majority of the population because of being discipline. Call it psychological motivation or whatever, but hey it works.

Trust me I've tried. I have literally broken up with her AND cheated on this girl while we were dating and she literally will not leave me. She is absolute in her will to stay with me forever. Obviously this hasn't helped with the whole "she's fucking crazy" thing so yeah I have shot myself in the foot on a few occasions.

Married hot girl. Can confirm.

How does tour day start? So you eat breakfast? I don't think I'll be able to eat that early and I won't have any energy to workout

I usually do my workouts first thing in the morning. I'll get up, smash a whey shake with some fruit (bananas/blueberries etc) or a few pieces of toast with PB/J if I fancy it along with a double serving of black coffee. I'm in the gym normally 45mins after.

I do it because simply put it gets it out of the way nice and early and frees up the rest of my day. I can see friends/gf and do some other activities I wouldn't otherwise have time for after work.

Cons is that sometimes I'm a miserable bastard and none of my gym bros workout in the morning. Warming up and getting into it can take a bit more time.

It depends on what I'm doing. Normally I try to get out and lift or run by 4:30-4:40 ish. If I'm going for a run (only 4-5 miles) I generally won't eat anything much besides a handful of almonds (dat protein) just drink lots of water. If I'm going to lift I'll have a shake of some kind(kale with apples and celery, or protein shake) depending on how I'm feeling.

Really?

If you go to bed earlier, you wake up earlier. As long as you get enough sleep, you should be fine.

It all depends on your skeep schedule.

you set your alarm and you get up. stfu
>what is excessive caffeine intake

Pokemon Go

I wake up at 6:30 to run (5K or 10K usually) and then hit a Brazilian place for an açai bowl on the way back home. Shower and pack up to go to work and in by 9:30.

This is where I run.

I never eat before a morning run, better for burning fat and you work up a great appetite.

Low test confirmed

Social anxiety