Can we please have a converter on Veeky Forums for people from the United States of America and Myanmar?

Can we please have a converter on Veeky Forums for people from the United States of America and Myanmar?

It's unfair that the whole world should be subject to their barbaric imperial system.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is your country even fucking trying? We've put people on the fucking moon and invented crack.

Allegedly put people on the moon.

Just go to the euro Veeky Forums on euro Veeky Forums

...oh wait you can't

Freedom units - 1
Yuropoor savages - 0

Holy shit, is that natty?

>he doesnt know there are retro reflectors on the moon placed by astronauts that we can literally detect with lasers
>he doesnt know there are still footprints and tire tracks and a faded flag we left on the moon (satellites can take pictures of more than just earth, y'know)

Go be an uneducated conspiracuck somewhere else

Imperial numbers are higher so seeing my weight in that system makes me feel bigger.

>yurokvcks squatting """"""4pl8"""""" aka four blues aka 180kg (one hundred eighty kilograms) are literally squatting NINE (9) POUNDS (lbs) less than the american hero squatting real 4pl8 aka four blues aka 405lb

But isn't nine pounds only like a 1.5kg?

I really, really doubt it bro.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I know people have been on the moon SINCE, you spastic.

The original moon landing was le bull le shit.

You have no fucking point to make, Eurocuck. You are still admitting we landed on the moon, which literally no other country has done, you fucking autist.

Let's see these satellite pictures

It's not that big of an achievement relative to space travel today and in the near future. You guys will always be those guys who invented the wheel despite never creating the Ferrari

There has literally only been one manned moon landing ever

>original moon landing
>original
As opposed to.....??

Backpedaling. Good job, faggot. Also, who needs a Ferrari when you have a Humvee? Or when your country has been on the fucking moon? Your faggotry is like saying that somebody who can lift way more than you isn't that impressive because there are people at your gym who can lift almost as much as them.

Uh, except for the other five

That's a terrible analogy. You think the difference between the wooden wheel and a functioning sports car is just speed?

Grow up. It's so funny to watch you people get more and more disgruntled as your country fades ever so softly into obscurity and laughing stock. USA being the best is a meme. You fell for it.

Also, learn how to paragraph you uneducated americuck :^)

I mean, I know this is a meathead forum for meatheads, but come on! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

Hahaha I like how this guy got BTFO and just stopped replying.

Hahaha JFC
"""We""" went to the moon
Where you there? Did you help in anyway? I don't thinks so. You don't see anyone else claiming the accomplishments that other people from their countries did for their own

Americans need to get a grip tttt (to tell the truth)

This. Please.