Preworkout thread

Now that I'm fully detoxed from taking in daily caffeine, lost my tolerance, and have started only taking it maybe 2-4 times per month, it basically gives me superpowers. So I'm interested in trying a preworkout again.

What's the best you've tried, Veeky Forums? I'm considering pic related, as it's decently cheap and if I trust Rich with anything, it's getting me incredibly pumped/wired.

Have you tried sucking large numbers of dicks in the changerooms right before working out? I hear that's what you should do if you spend your life shilling shit products on homosexual bull semen trading forums.

Literally just trying to find a pwo lad, unclench

caffeine pill, banana, water

Fuck of shill, whe're trying to have fun here

Why are there so many preworkout threads

Preworkouts are fucking dumb. You're paying 60 dollars for caffeine powder that gives you tingles. Drink some coffee if you need caffeine ffs

this guys right but i use kill it, my favorite since the goat jack3d. not too stem heavy, better ingredients for pumps compared to the big name brands

I like Olimp redweiler

Christ I wish I was getting paid to post on Veeky Forums
>my favorite since the goat jack3d
OP here, this sold me. Appreciate it bruv.

I've tried a bunch of different pwo's and honestly I've found kill it to be the best one. Not too expensive, good amt of energy and additives and the taste isn't horrible like some other pre's.

I've also messed around with making my own pre workout, but I got tired of constantly mixing stuff up and pulling different bags and measuring instruments. I work 50 hours a week with about 10 hours of gym time, so for me pre is great because I just dump it in my blender cup and I'm gtg.

APS Mesomorph because fuck your heart, you need energy NOW!

Tolerance builds like a bastard though and using anything else after is like using nothing.

Serious answer: Shotgun 5X

You can thank me later

Craze, I dont even care that it had a meth-like substance in it. Anyone tried the new version yet??

BULLNOX

I use pic related, it taste pretty good and it gets the job done with only half a scoop so that's great.

Jesus Christ that ingredient label, I'd almost be scared to try it.

Do you actually need this stuff to perform?

Doesnt it feel like cheating?

If it's legal and won't hurt you (not saying that I know it doesn't), why not do it? Isn't that like saying: "Why do you eat protein rich foods, doesn't progressing faster feel like cheating?"

Second this.
I tried Cannibal Ferox recently and its also pretty good, 450mg of caffeine in one scoop.

The only preworkout I take now. I had a friend give me a scoop when I was in high school, he's rip now---OD'd---no heart problems, and now I'll buy it once a year. I've tried a bunch, but Mesomorph is the only one that sticks. While I'm at it, NO Xplode is ghey and 2 scoops will give you mean watershits

i mean its not a necessity, but a tub will last you a few months if you use it decently and its 30-40 bucks a tub, so yeah 20$ a month for better gains in the gym and an overall more fun experience is not that much money

Ive tried kill it , gotta say the taste is real good but the effect wasnt to great for me personally. Id rather drink something that tastes shit and works.

I thought DMAA got banned from supplements?