I have insanely small wrists and hands. Is there any hope for natty big arms, if training time isn't a bother?

I have insanely small wrists and hands. Is there any hope for natty big arms, if training time isn't a bother?

Give up on being natty. Steroids is the only way you can defeat low-test bone structure

brother?
just train, no one else will notice

OP my wrist is bigger than yours and I'm barely 110 pounds ):

They'll always stay small but you can make enough gains so that people dont really notice

Wrists look bigger from the bottom like that

but you have smooth girly hands

You need to lift some really heavy-ass weight. I'm srs

My fingers and wrists/forearms have grown considerably after doing lots of exercises that require me to hold heavy weight (roman dls, heavy db lunges, pendlay rows)

I think it has to do something with the microtears that happen under heavy stress

Same here, brah. Go hard on forearms and your tiny wrists will make them look even bigger

It's ok OP, Bruce Lee had notoriously thin wrists, just be like him

>I think it has to do something with the microtears that happen under heavy stress
Gee, who would have thought it's to do with the way your body adapts to lifting?

Wow. I bet you ask your friends to repeat jokes they make too.

>small wrists make forearms look bigger meme

>s-small wrists are aesthetic!!

>short t-tumor forearms are attractive to women!

I wanna wrap my arms around your tiny body and kiss the top of your head and make you feel safe and loved

>i lift for a girl that barely knows i exist

pathetic

My arms aren't huge or anything, but my wrists are only 6" or so and I never had any issues.

Sup Andre

Small wrists themselves aren't aesthetic, but with large forearms/arms, they look great. My wrists are extremely small (smaller than my 120lb girlfriend's), but because my forearms and biceps are huge, it ends up looking great. When I was just skinny like you, it looked awful. Get lifting and eating buddy, you got some work to do.

this looks funny to me am i the only one that had a laugh here or what

ID SUCK YOUR COCK NO HOMO

oreo arms master race

No need to be such a meanie, user.

J-U-I-C-Y