Is Veeky Forums hairy? I have a lot of body hair and I'm contemplating getting rid of it

Is Veeky Forums hairy? I have a lot of body hair and I'm contemplating getting rid of it.

my legs are pretty hairy, my arms are kinda medium and the rest of me is barely hairy at all

i don't have any hair below my eyebrows

im hairy af. since i was 15 i started growing chesthair, now i even got hair growing on my shoulders; i'm going /monkeymode

i have no chest, back or ass hair. a happy trail is the closest i have to anything

I'm hairy all over with a full face beard and head hair that goes down to my lower back, couldn't imagine shaving any of it.

I'm Italian born so I'm hairy as fuck fampai.

If you want to get rid of it, wax or laser that shit. Do NOT shave, I'm fucking telling you. If you shave, it'll grow back very quickly and itch like a SON OF A BITCH. Do not make the same mistake I did.

One day I plan to laser all this shit off, but that ain't cheap.

mayne shave the back hair nobody likes that shit

I have hair everywhere , chest back , shoulders , legs , thighs n ass. I plan on waxing back for sure , idk about the rest.

>half Asian and half white
>back hair
>chest hair
>can grow a full beard
>look 100% Asian

JUST

my gf does i dont get it.

I'm very hairy, not greek / turkish-level, but hair all over my body. I trim my pubes and control my beard, other than that everything just grows

Hairy as fuck, full body hair and beard. I do trim it, but my gf prefer me being hairy. The only downside is that I am balding hard, I'm 20..

Kinda yeah

I'm fairly hairy. basically to 70s dad level, which i like. I think it's nice.

I do have patches on my back that I plan to shave. Has anybody used one of those long arm electric razor things?

Shave your beard tho that's disgusting.

t. redhead who can grow full beard.

post benis

>Shave your beard tho that's disgusting.

Not everybody has a great chin. I look way better with a beard.

My butthole hair is thick like an English forest of old.

So bad that I can't simply wipe after shitting. I have to either rinse or use baby wipes too. Anyone else do this?

Just trim it down. No need to shave, as that can cause irritation. I usually trim once every month or so.

I had the choice between waxing my chest and being pegged by my gf,i don't know if i did the right choice.

why not both?

It's unpleasant to squat with a loose asshole.

Hahaha and beard fags fi ally admit it. Beards are for fags with shit chin genetics/fat faces

started growing pubes at 11, chest hair at 13

20 now and my stubble connects to my chest hair and goes all the way down to my pubes

legs and ass are hairy too help

>He doesn't use a lifting plug

>had the choice

cucked

>forced feminization
>mfw heterocucks

S
U
M
M
E
R

F
A
T

It was a bet,and i lost it,i don't see what's wrong with that.

On the hairy side, yeah. Mostly on chest and stomach, which hides definition, but if you shave you look like a vain twat. Just trim it and keep it from turning into a chest-fro

>I dont see what's wrong with getting fucked in the ass

Go full Meiji mode.

>implying she'll really do it
>giving you a hardcore choice you'll never accept and a dumb one she know you'll accept

It's like you never had a girlfriend

who satyr mode here

This is me

I'm hairy in ways I don't want to be.
I've got a really shitty neckbeard that grows very fast, and it's only in like the center of my neck
The hair in my moustache area grows much slower, and it makes me look like a hyper pedophile if i don't shave it.
I have negligible hair on my arms, and almost no hair on my chest, and some around my nipples.
My legs are pretty hairy, apparently having hair on the backs of your knees is weird, speaking of my knees, i've got hair on those too

I am straight up robin williams hairy

I shave my back and shoulders when I know I will be out at the beach of whatever.