Next to basketball is MMA the most anti-manlet sport?

Next to basketball is MMA the most anti-manlet sport?
Yeah there are weight division but half of the time you can dominate the division by just being taller than all your opponents. A 5'9 McGregor can easily dominate his 145 pound division since most of his opponents are 5'7 and below.
It's hard to find a muscular 5'10 dominate the heavyweight like what Mike Tyson did in boxing decimating 6'+ boxers with ease. Also i boxing you see manlets like Fuckquiao and Gayweather beating up lanklets like margarito.

Is boxing=manlets, mma=lanklets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTTUVWqgKW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best lb for lb fighter now jones is out is Demetrius Johnson at 5'3

Not sure if troll or not
Mighty mouse has the most ufc title defences and is p4p best currently pic related
Also Renan BaRao and Aldo were undefeated for years and are by no means considered large for the division
also DC is under 6 ft tall and the light heavyweight champ
Rda is 5'8 and destroyed Cerrone and Nate Diaz who are both 6 ft
Matt serra knocked out gsp and he's 5'6
> tldr found the retard

>flyweight

lel. All his opponents are like 5'2 and below.

>I rank DC

Jon Jones will decimate DC if not for the steroid accusations. Everyone dopes, it just happens that he got caught.

Wth happened to hendricks, last fight he just looked so out of place in the cage

Dc beats gustaffson

Jones beats EVERYONE regardless of height

youtu.be/nTTUVWqgKW0

Nah m8 Mark hunt is 5"9' and ko'ing 6ft+ fighters

>Jones beats EVERYONE
Except the fraud test.

Didn't Cruz beat him up in a unanimous decision? Pretty sure not the weight class that mighty mouse is champ in though

Rowing

The thing with mma is that since there is so many capabilities(keeping a fight standing, clinching, grappling etc etc) you can use your height in any way you want. Doesnt matter if youre tall or short.
For example close combat is better for manlets so as a manlet youd try to stay close. Just gotta play your cards right.

volleyball desu

6'3 Lesnar just btfo hunt

Yeah it was during the time that Mighty Mouse wasn't even training full time. After the loss he decided to take fighting seriously and started training full time. I still think Dominick would win a rematch because it's a very good match up for him stylistically, but Mighty Mouse would put up a much better fight than last time.

Cruz would give anybody problems I think. Id love to see him continue moving up in weight, his style would aid him greatly. Mighty mouse on the other hand, as technically good as he is, might have problems simply cause of his size. But he is brilliant.

Volley ball is more anti manlet than basketball

>anti-manlet
>5'9"
u wot? u din pk bouf?

One of the best fighters in the world and UFC still treats him like shit.

That was a different dj, and literally his ONLY loss

>close combat is better for manlets
Tell that to tito ortiz or jon jones lmfao

Dj v cruz rematch when??

Can you say motherfucking superfight??!

5'10 vs 7 feet

Because little guys don't draw. Nobody wants to manlets fight, it'd pathetic.

fuck bro this so good

Didn't yall see how fucking sloppy he was in his fight against OSP? Sorry but your druggie idol has fallen from grace

Fuck Mark Hunt is a ruthless motherfucker.

>It's hard to find a muscular 5'10 dominate the heavyweight like what Mike Tyson did in boxing decimating 6'+ boxers with ease

U wot m8? Fedor Emelianenko was 5'11" and was basically mma's Mike Tyson.

This was one of the greatest UFC fights. I loved when Mark decided he wanted to go to the ground and his corner was shouting "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA DOIN MARK!?"

Volleyball!

>dem elven ears

lovely
like those legs too

NBA, MLB, volleyball, rowing are

He was on the dat dere tho.

anti-manlet?

they have manlet only weight classes, do you not know anything about the sport?

if it was anti-manlet they would have height classes.