What's your sleep position of choice, Veeky Forums?

what's your sleep position of choice, Veeky Forums?

With your mum.

keked

Laying down

??!

In a way none of my muscle fibers is contracted or tensed in any way.By doing that, the protein in my body will build new muscle in the gaps of my teared muscles (which will be filled 100%)

anyone else wake up to go piss and you can feel the hgh coursing in your sleeping body? best feeling ever. also given the choice, small leftover chicken breast (its got bbq sauce on it tho) or protein shake before bed? do you guys protein before going to sleep? does it work? general sleep thread i guess.

>fetal position laying on the side is the only correct answer

I found that if i dont masturbate for 3 days or so,drink water before bed,and look at asses webms and gifs and edge a little bit and then sleep on my stomach with a boner i either have a super realiatic sex dream or nut myself in my sleep

It's primarily the not fapping. Sexual dreams are awesome, but maybe because I'm a virgin.

This guy gets it

Pretty much like this.
Got a similar pillow, it's essentially a waifu pillow without a waifu printed on it's comfy as hell.

Gotten so used to hugging something when I go to sleep I don't sleep as well without it.

I get a bit self conscious when people see me sleeping with it too.

Back with pillow under my knees, either side with pillow between my knees

Eating before bed massively suppresses HGH. I do it anyway on lifting days, as protein/fats/insulin are much more anabolic than transient HGH release

Anyone struggle with staying asleep? I wake up to piss and can't stop my mind racing

>Things that help
Reading
Meditation
Marijuanas
General sleep hygiene

>Things that help fall asleep, but not stay asleep
Melatonin
Valerian tea

>Fucking nothing
5HTP
Theanine
Glycine
Zinc and Magnesium (still take absorbable forms at night for general health)

Face down. I get a boner and thrust into the bed while flexing my dick untill i fall asleep. Feels amazing. I also hug my pillow while doing this.
The funny thing is i share a room with my brother. I only hope he doesnt pay attention to me doing this shit. Hes leaving for uni soon so ill be able to fuck my bed without worries.

Staying? No
Getting there? Yes

> sleeping in an upright position while sitting master race

Boss hasn't found me out yet

Read up on prone masturbation and quit doing that.

>Tfw I'm the same
>Tfw no qt3.14 to hug during my slumber

Hold me brehs

Usually on my right shoulder, cuddling a pillow

on my side with a crappy pillow over my face.
I don't want to experience another sleep paralysis attack.

Same.
It's a lot comfier sleeping while semi-hugging a pillow.

Freefaller most of the time, yearner when my back hurts

If you're gym has a steam room, I highly recommend it. Feel totally relaxed for the remainder of the day and way easier to fall asleep after continuous use.