>he thinks being Veeky Forums will get you laid more than being Veeky Forums
>he doesn't realize girls like style more than muscles

Veeky Forums is all twinkcore tho

you know you can have both right?

>oh
>unimpressed emoticon
>calling people senpai

yeah she seems REAL into you. Definitely jealous. Keep up the good work bucko

A big muscular alpha will steal a lady from a little pretty twink all day every day.

It's about primal instinct. Who was the better man for survival, the prettier one with cool cloth or the stronger, more athletic one?

There's no way that giraffe neck is real pls tell me this shoop

Those are alot of black shoes.

lol this is fun-e
girls don't care about muscles as much as some people think they do, but they do care about your overall size a little bit and most importantly your confidence which lifting improves greatly.

>he thinks being Veeky Forums will get you laid more than being Veeky Forums
Only the dumbasses of Veeky Forums think that
>he doesn't realize girls like style more than muscles
You, apparently, don't realize that women are all different and like different things.
But it's not surprising that you wouldn't know that. The only women you've know are your mother, maybe older sister(s), and the teachers at your middle school.

Thats the shopped version but the actual picture the kid has a p long neck

That kid in the far right ... didn't he shoot up a bunch of black folk in a church?

stop flirting with niggers

I bet you keep your clothes on during sex because you're insecure about your skeleton body and average physique

desu you're better off being Veeky Forums and fashionable
it's just that Veeky Forums isn't fashionable

thankfully yes

OP needs to GB2

I agree. In general, men like to see women's bodies because it shows her youth, while women like to see how men dress because it shows his wealth and status. Still no excuse for being a lanky Veeky Forumsggot

>like let me borrow your clothes

Who?

shes not hot. not impressive at all

Stop shutposting senpai.
Fa is such a pretentious board riddled with insecurities.

They cant even pose without lookokg beta

Who cares about that disgusting chink anyway?

She thinks you dress like a woman. Why would she want to borrow your clothes otherwise..

>being a twinky Veeky Forumsggot

every time

wow we sure got told you little twink.Time to stop lifting and focus on looking like a bitch

Yet another proof the multiple delusions Veeky Forums users actually suffer from.

Seriously? You think there aren't objective intrinsic benefits to being a manlet?

Greater societal pressure when younger... forging a will of steel
Less societal pressure when older, greater expectation on taller people - who have underdeveloped wills to bear the brunt of this pressure
>literally, adult life on eazy mode

Look younger
>longer access to young cutie22/7s

Usually smaller feet
>by the latest cool kicks in the kids section, save mad money

Great access to employment
Think about it, the number of jobs you need to be tall for (basket ball player, bouncer) are few, the number of jobs you need to be short for are myriad (jockey, racing car drivers of all kinds, gymnasts, acrobats, climbers, chimney sweep)

Greater access to tailored clothes
>the term 'bespoke' comes from saville row suit shops, when a man would select a peice of fabric for his suit it would have 'been spoken for'. This fabric is expensive, manlets require less fabric and gain either more suits or cheaper suits.

Superior access to everything
If a door is too big for a man - no problem. Too small? big problem.
If the pedals are too far away in a car - no problem a simple set of blocks or a pillow behind the back will negate this. If they are too close you're only choice is to remove the driver's seat and sit in the back seat.

Diving
Oxygen tanks are a standard size, the smaller the man, the larger (relatively) they are, and the longer you can dive for.

Adjustabiliity
Be a manlet and want to be taller? lifts, surgery, etc.
Be a lanklet and want to be smaller? tough shit.

Dick pics / selfies
relative to your body your little dick looks bigger. On Veeky Forums everyone is a dicklet (fact) but at least in a selfie the manlets' cock looks normal sized.

Expereimental technology
Rocket packs / jet packs / personal flying devices of all kinds / 'hover boards' / etc, all have a power to weight ratio that is better for a manlet.

Gains
All gains come easier to the manlet.

premium pasta

>That kid in the far right
>shoot up a bunch of black folk
>far right
>shoot up black folk
I get it. It's funny.

>mfw conservative atheists
Why are you guys so ridiculous? It's like Milo Yanopooppolis "I'm a gay christian", no, you're not, you're an attention whore.

not pasta, I just wrote that, but save it for posterity.

BUT YOU STILL ARE A MANLET

OR BETTER, JUST A 'LET'

BECAUSE NOBODY SHORTER THAN 180 CM IS A MAN

lol. I'm not a manlet, I can just see the objective beneifts.

I could also write a post like that about the benefits of being a lanklet.

Remember to use the correct terminology

Manlet
female manlet = manlette (not womanlet as americans would mumble)
Lanklet
female lanklet = lanklady (not lanklette)
Plural of manlet = menlet (not manlets)

Is that actually a Veeky Forums meetup? Are those the people giving you advice when you make a thread on Veeky Forums?? Please tell me this isnt a joke

goddamnit you're right.

It's pasta now though. Thanks user.

ISHYGDDT though.