Advice

Hello fellow Veeky Forumsizens

I put together a training plan, and thought i would ask you for advice/expertise and feedback on the plan.

Im 65kg. (Hard-Gainer, been like that for years, even though i eat a lot)
1.80m tall.

>Mon, Wed, Fri; Every Week
>Benchpress, Flat, barbell, 4x12
>Butterfly, dumbbell, 3x12
>Rowing, barbell 4x12
>Good Mornings, 3x12
>Reverse butterfly's, 3x12
>shoulderpress, dumbbell, 3x12
>side-lifting, dumbbell, 4x12
>sz-bizepscurls, 3x12
>Triceps-extensions, sitting, dumbbell, 3x12
>Concentrationcurls, 4x12
>pushup, 2x12
>Sidesteps, 2 dumbbells, 3x12
>crunches, 4x12

Thank you for your input.

>pic related
pretty much how i look like.

Maybe some more info:
i have 4.6% Bodyfat

This routine is incredibly fucking bad for someone in your position. Do SS, SL or Veeky Forums GSLP and eat like a motherfucker.

if there are 2 replies and 2 posters, does that mean OP is one of the repliers?
Either way show us a pic of this 4.6% I doubt you are actually that

You're not a hardgainer. You just don't eat enough.
Throw everything out of there, but leave bench, add deadlifts and squats, and a small bodyweight routine (pull ups, chin ups, dips, push ups, leg raises, L-sit).
Don't do everything in one day. Aim for one body section and go full out on it.

That is not a sustainable body fat percentage, you would be a literal skeleton. As in, you would be dead.

On the topic of Veeky Forums GSLP; it says that you should only deload if you fail on the first set, what happens if you fail on the last set? Just ignore it and increase the next workout?

You're not 4.6% bf and hard gainer is a meme. You also don't eat a lot.

Increase. You'll fail the first five sooner or later.

Thank you everyone. Idk about the 4.6%, it just said it on my fitness exam, a couple of months ago.
Also, i though, i am a hardgainer, because whatever i eat, i really dont gain or loose more than 0.5 kg max, im kinda clueless as of why.

Calories and protein. You don't get enough of those. You probably eat mostly high sugar, high fat foods.

That is really true. Problem is, i dont have the option currently to eat pasta as much as i should (since mom cooks and such). Whats a good whey for that? Also, i use Maltodextrin Intra-Workout. Friend told me it works

there comes a point where you WILL GAIN WEIGHT as you eat more and more. That point is different for different people based on a number of factors. There is nothing magical about YOUR particular body. If you can't gain weight eating what you consider 'a lot' then eat MORE STILL and you WILL gain weight

What do you eat in a day. Let me guess, it's probably something like skip breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, a bag of chips as a snack, and a salad for dinner. That's not being a hard gainer, that's called eating like a starving ethiopian child. I swear every skeleton that posts here "I can't gain weight, I eat SO much food in a day" if they actually write out what they eat in a typical day it's like 1500 calories max.

Yeah, i guess ill have to admit, that compared to others i eat less. Ususally a Coffe or a glas of milk in the morning, nothing till lunch, then something like Mc, or BK, or some fries, burger, ramen noodles, or premade stuff that my mother gives me, like today: french toast with cheese.

Because you don't eat enough.

how much and how often should i eat?

That's maybe 1500kcal, 1800 tops. Your normal diet is most people's cut.

I say this as a skellington. If you're not constantly feeling sick and hate food you're not eating enough

You don't need pasta. You need FOOD. A variety of different meals.
Eat a lot of meat, dairy, vegetables and fruits. You need a lot of everything.
If your mom is the cook, then ask her for a bigger meal. Simple as that.
An easy way to get calories in is making a sandwich with whatever you find in your fridge.

Most supplements don't really work. There's a protein powder thread already, look for it.
When you get past noob gains, do creatine cycles.

T
I
C
K
Y

okay, thank you i will try that.

>that's called eating like a starving ethiopian child
Fucking kek'd. Gonna remember that one!