WHAT DID MONEY GOOK MEAN BY THIS?

WHAT DID MONEY GOOK MEAN BY THIS?
WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.ca/?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no mention of LINK

he don't know shit

It seems as though he meant to purchase alt coins and not buy btc. No, I would not. However, I will weigh his input into my own decision.

its pretty obvious that the smart money is going to dump btc just before the fork and buy into alt coins for cheap. its not rocket science

>WHAT DID MONEY GOOK MEAN BY THIS?
He meant "Short Bitcoin. Buy a shit ton of your favorite alts."

>WOULD YOU TRUST THIS MAN?
No, he looks unscrupulous.

>etherdelta
>tradingview

his advice is solid.
take it with a grain of salt, do you own TA on what he says but he's basically giving away good info for free.

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Beware, he posts here now and shills himself.

Nope, guy is a well known scammer. Google him, cba to look it up

and that's why it says short bitcoin... I'm only making about $25/day from btc mooning. Still, I'm holding because I think the alts will continue to dip and I have my eyes on a couple in particular. Nothing he named though...

>No Ark
Fool

>multi monitor
>charts

Retard detect

No because he didn't even mention $LINK

>tfw i actually made money off of him
dafuq. good to know he's a scammer tho, getting off that telegram group

*sells the dip*

> I-I'm smart guys do what I did and try to catch knives, I promise none of these will go the way of golem or aragon

Nah.

Not a fan.

In relation to this - he isn't wrong.
Institutions are buying both BTC
AND ALTS right now. It looks like
there's a shit ton of manipulation
with alts beyond everyone schlepping.

I'm guessing that he has some ultimate
scam up his sleeve (maybe with his own
Alt-Coin or something).

But when I was on his telegram
awhile back , I sort of figured out
that he was just part of other whale & pump
teams & probably has a subscription
to a few different newsletters.

YOUR MOM FUCK GOOK

Only the idiots will turn away from free guidance. Investors in WHALE CLUB get top quality calls 24hr a day. my DOLPHIN ROOM is totally free with calls just after WHALE CLUB. Trust or not watch and make $$$$$

This. He accumulates a following via click bait. And to water down his tarnished reputation every few days he creates new domains and new sites with different crypto related names. He then tells his followers to follow the new brands so to speak. He some how brain washes whales to invest with him. Probably lucky dips on which coins to invest. Gets a position then shills to followers to make movements. Then dumps when there is a significant profit. Although I doubt his success. The children screaming in the background of his videos is eerie as fuck. Probably lives in a run down apartment complex in Seoul.

why would you dump btc right before the fork?

people will either sell when it reaches 5k or hold until the fork, no? am I missing something

i dont even care if i lose money on link at this point, the state of biz is great rn

>buy gas instead of neo
>buy strat
>but qtum
>buy ada
>lisk
>no mention of link

i wonder how it feels to be asian AND a literal retard, this post is a literal parody everything he mentioned is complete shit

does this guy not know about binance or something?

He buys into well-known paid groups.

For example, CoinVenturist found out he was copying his graphs and was trying to start an ICO pool in CV’s group (to steal people’s funds).

He basically copies well-known trader’s calls and acts as if he was the one who made them.

He even copies WolfOfPoloniex’s calls kek

ask yourself how many days away the forks are? if you are a person that trades once every 6 months than yes the forks are coming really soon. if you are trading all day looking at 5min and 1 min candles than those forks might as well be a million years from now.

Qtum will definitely jump. Ada seems like a good gamble coin. Oh but you're a deluded linkie who actually thinks that shitcoin is worth anything, never mind.

at some point, obviously can't tell when strat will be an amazing buy, its at fucking 70k sats when its ath was 460k and they've only been improving and getting better

judge what the person says not the person. this is the problem people have all the time. they get caught up in who is saying something more than what they are actually saying. First off you shouldn't trust anyone. Second off the markets are a hustlers game. Don't trust this guy but don't trust anyone else either and just analyze what they are saying and DYOR. I think this guy has better advice than most of the twitter and youtube crypto celebs but I'm not about to trust him as I don't trust anyone. The difference is that I don't close off my mind to what he's saying just because he might have a shady past or might be a shady person. What he does is not my problem as I am judging his advice not him.

This makes sense with him saying he has 8 analysts around the world working for him.

This guy is complete horse shit.

a lot of his info comes in just minutes after a thread starts on here lol some youtubes the other day were directly from biz

Time to make some money gook memes.

Yep

This whole month leading up to the fork is going to be orchestrated as fuck

>whales create shitcoin fork off BTC called Bitcoin Gold
>dipshits become convinced they will get "free money!!!!" from the Bitcoin Gold fork just like they did with BCH
>whales pump the shit out of bitcoin to get people excited about the free money fork
>collectively dump BTC back into alt coins for massive discounts
>dipshits FOMO back into alts
>whales sell and rake in insane profits
>repeat

Like clockwork. This market exists solely to fuck you sideways. I'm buying the fuck out of this altcoin dip and holding them all until 2020 minimum.

>Polo chart
>not night mode

Into the trash he goes

THIS SACK OF SHIT WAS WRONG BECAUSE I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING AT THE SAME TIME AS HIM AND I WAS WRONG! MUH FUCKIN' GAINS!

This guy has such a punchable face and is completely fucking clueless. He steals charts, pumps whatever is already pumping, and then fuds after he's dumped. He does zero research and spreads misinformation. Fucking faggot gook scammer.

hes pretty shit, he must of got lucky with one coin and is now a crypto expert

You clearly are not smart money.

I would love to buy LTC at $40. XRP at $0.10 ...