VOISE is breaking out soon! Going x5 in 24 hours

Get on coinexchange, buy VOISE! Its gonna hit x5 in 24 hours due to Hit BTC news.

Decent project,
Professional team,
Great UI design,
Alpha release on 18th of October.

Don't miss that moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/voisecom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks bought 1 million

the only coins going green right now are shitcoins lmao

Every time I browse coin exchange the coins are almost always near 24 hour highs and I bitch out on buying anything.

it is still very cheap bro, look at the chart. the price was stable for days

The app release is on the 18th, it's gonna make this moon look like nothing. Still wise to get in now, after the sats get stable on HitBTC probably not going to see them below 1k sat anytime until after app drops.

buy walls are forming at 500 sats

>bought in at 280 and sold at 500 yesterday.

JUST

so you done with accumulation?
good
no need to make a thread just for that

how do you buy this? I want to dump second mortgag into profits. Will this for real go five times?

I'm looking for your advice asap to advise my client. Please to responding now

coinexchange.io

might as well, this shit will at least hit 95%

Is Hit BTC really a big enough exchange to do this?

Top 10 exchange I believe.

Fuck no it's not
Still have some skin in the game with this shitcoin though

What time does it go live on hit etc.
what point are you anons cashing out?

800sat?
or 1k?

People made fun of my portfolio yesterday for having Voise. Sold earlier for 10% gain, so who's laughing now niggers?

Make sure you time the PnD though. No doubt it's coming.

You will be when you miss the 2x XDXDDDXXX FUCKING RETARD

I highly recommend anyone invested in VOISE reads up on OPUS as well. It's going to be the next pump target after those shilling this jump out and claim OPT to be a better product after this thing peaks and starts to dump. If you want to hold this for years with little work then buy and stay in, but you could easily double or triple your holdings if you jump over, catch the ride on its competitor, then cash out after a cheeky 2-3x on that and jump back in here if you don't think OPUS is more promising.

The P&D groundwork on OPUS is already being laid out with one or two threads a day, just like VOISE, OMG, ARK, LINK, NEO, and so on. It's textbook, but DYOR etc. Good luck whichever path you choose boys, we'll all make it one day.

moon mission soon, how much you holding?

I got a 100k, I expect a decent pump later tonight and tomorrow with the HitBTC add, on the 18th when their app is released we all expect a moon mission starting a day or so out.

Source on it being added to hitbtc?

twitter.com/voisecom

Very top tweet

twitter (c o m) /hitbtc

what time does it go live on hitbtc

I can't spend every waking minute of the day on biz because I have a life outside of crypto. Get dumped, fatty.

In at 500 sat. Hopefully we'll see a small pump.

volume is increasing

this

bump