Is The Wall real? Do men really have the upper hand when they enter their 30s?

Is The Wall real? Do men really have the upper hand when they enter their 30s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7v04muGzJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Just think of all the the tiny MGTOW cocks getting hard reading this.

>getting used up whores with a fuckton of psychological baggage who're likely to cuck you purely because the opportunity is there
>upper hand

It's not really an upper hand, but men have a better time with aging than most modern women.

Men generally age much more gracefully than women and have more options available to them as we age. Women however lose option as they get older.

This is because men value beauty and youth, which women lose as they get older.
And women value security, achievement and wealth, which men acquire as they get older.

>man to man

What a disgusting whore.

You can easily get a girl in her early 20s when you are 30, yonger girls aren't wife material anyway, they are too unpredictable.

so you're saying its not real

> 18y Olds aren't gonna cuck you when Chad finally shows interest

>This is because men value beauty and youth, which women lose as they get older.
>And women value security, achievement and wealth, which men acquire as they get older.

This tbqh. If if a guy hasn't been a complete slob during his mid-late 20s he will generally age quite well. Well enough to maintain or improve his attractiveness.

This. Perfectly sums up what happens

This video captures this topic really nice

youtube.com/watch?v=-7v04muGzJI

30 yearold hag who's hit the wall spotted lmao

WOMEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's only real if you spend your youth working and acquiring resources and wealth.
A man in his 30s with a career and a house and a nice car with money in the bank will have no problem picking up decent women in their early 20s, whereas a women in her 30s may get to fuck some younger guys but won't get them to commit, and things just get harder and harder as her youth and beauty fades.
A man in his 30s who still lives with his parents on gibs or minimum wage is not going to pick up girls in their 20s though, so autist permavirgins who think that they'll get the last laugh against Chad & Stacey when they hit some magic number will be in for a rude awakening.

i have a job and degree and i think im still gonna end up fucked in my 30s since my marks were shit and its in biology which is pretty useless unless i have a masters

If you are placing your bet on waiting till 30 to get women, you're wasting you're time. Aging a few years won't improve your situation. If you want to improve your success with women, put in the hard work now and work on the things you think will best help you. If you put in the work or you don't, you will become a 30 year old anyway, so you might as well get working on yourself. If you're put off by hard work or don't know what to work on, don't worry. If life was easy with no challenge, it would be boring. Confronting challenges and working with persistence through them and achieving small successes every now and then it's what it's all about. Embrace the struggle, embrace hard work, meditate and live in the moment and be happy, and it will all be good.

Maybe "be happy" is excessive and unrealistic, but cultivate calmness through meditation

>Maybe "be happy" is excessive and unrealistic

>not getting a comp Sci degree

Enjoy having to pursue an advanced degree to get job options

>meditation

i could never get the hang of this. i know its just sitting down and relaxing but somehow i still manage to fuck it up

i know. im looking into post grad diploma programs now. honestly there arent alot of options

im thinking of saying fuck it and starting from scratch in accounting

>Enjoy having to pursue an advanced degree to get job options

Or be a brown/female person.

You hit it spot on.

Chad doesn't work hard or meditate

I couldn't get through it. Too much cringe. Why try and quantify sexual value from so many arbitrarily valued variables?

"Chad" is often genetically blessed, already socially experienced (byproduct of attractiveness) and truly understands women from experience. He also works hard, such as sport. Chad had never needed to improve himself, things naturally went his way. The rest of us are different, with average to bad childhoods and limited life experience. We're behind, and so we have to take a different approach. That's my opinion, but I welcome criticism.

>We're behind, and so we have to take a different approach
The best berry grows on adversity

Your credits might carry over to where you could just do another major and get a new degree. You could go part time and work a decent amount of hours in the meantime

I mean in the sense that if it was as simple as "be happy" there would be no sadness. All people aren't happy most of the time, but I believe happiness can be increase by regularly doing the things that are important to you and that challenge you and make you grow as a person. The process of achieving things is the best part.

Why does it matter? 'Chads' are such small number in reality that they are negligible competition.

Of course it's real but only if you have a decent job and you can have a normal conversation. An above average looking woman in her early 20s can have literally any man for a fling, and her serious dating options are restricted by her manners / class indicators. Later on a formerly above average looking woman in her 30s can only have a fraction of men from each age bracket: Oedipus complex younger guys but only for a fling, same age men who have some serious flaw (money problems, ugly, low self-esteem) or a successful but beta older man (40+) who noticed he wanted kids a little too late and can't attract

Get good at something valuable and start your own business. Take risks in your 20s and force yourself to grow into a successful person. Failure isn't the opposite of success, it's just a learning process.

Don't judge success on what you have, judge it on the value and learning you acquire from pushing yourself.

Chad also pops at least 40 Virgin grills' cherries before he turns 35 and they all fantasize him for the rest of their lives. Just because there are less of them doesn't make them less of a threat. Given the choice between nu-males and a hot Chad, women would rather share one guy than suffer with a loser.

So what?

Being fixated on what other people is so fucking beta you are basically nothing better than an observer and gives you no value.

Care about what you can do before getting needlessly obsessed with some bizarre personality construct you invent to make you feel comfortable in your self loathing.

Women lose the ability to get pregnant.
While men can pro create until they die high age.

>being this cucked

FeelDaBern

Yes

and 30s is pretty late, most women turn into spooky nightmare creatures normally seen on carnival rides in their mid to late 20s.

that said, no as well.
You wouldn't want to date or fuck such an abomination now, would you?! So you're essentially competing for the same 18-25 y/o women, only you're older, more experienced and hopefully richer.

>Spews r9k bullshit
>gets btfo
>uses cuck as a get out of jail card

Good effort kid

Well, if you don't want fucked up kids, the max. safe age for men is 45. After that age the chances the kid develops mental disorders increase considerably.

Freeze your sperm in your 20s and invest in turkey basters

I think people tend to get the wrong idea about meditation. I'm not and expert, but I believe all meditation is is an exercise of focus. You sit down comfortably, maybe close your eyes, and you focus (not hard though) on something, say your breath coming in and out of your nostrils. Throughout your meditation, your mind will wander. Try to notice when it wanders, acknowledge the thought, and gently bring your attention back to your breathing. Then your mind will wander. Notice the wandering and guide your attention back to your breath. That's it. Do it regularly and you get better. Apparently, as you get good, you are much more in the present moment throughout life, notice negative thoughts or day dreams and naturally interrupt them, and you feel calmer all round. Afterall, the way we see the world is only a personal judgement. If you can notice yourself making those judgements, you can better address your automatic thoughts, challenge them and have a better relationship with the world around.

you may never be chad, but you sure as hell can get close enough for the difference to not matter

>Get good at something valuable and start your own business

is there any way to research what is/will be valuable in the future? im not sure if ill even have time to get good at something and gain enough exeprience in it to start my own business til im like 40

anything technology related

Work for a few years, have a social circle of professionals and occasionally talk about work with them, identify problems/weak points. Pick a market subset and solve problems.

The world isn't a massively complicated place that you need perfect knowledge in to start your own business. You just need a niche, a decent attitude to lifelong learning and the ability to compose yourself and demonstrate value.

>I-I-I'm too alpha to care about the 17 other guys my gf fucked, 5 of whom were black. It's $CURRENT_YEAR and I'm too masculine and Progressive to be bothered by that meaningless shit.

of course it's real. It's just funny to see bitter MGTOWs laughing at women who hit the wall even though these women are still better off. Their prime may be over but the MGTOW fags never even experienced any sort of prime.

Nope. 'm a 28 year old guy who happens to find bitter virgins like you hilarious.

It's really not difficult to avoid sluts. I'm not an american.

It's a decent summer troll effort, you must be disappointed by the lack of >you's though

I don't know the right thing to say to you, but I will say that your current mind-set will limit you. What do you get out of bitching about how good some guys have it? Nothing. You don't get sympathy and nobody really cares. Your life is your own, with all its blessings and curses. No one is going to rescue you or sympathise with you, because all people care primarily about themselves. This isn't a bad thing, but it means that you have to realise that your mindset is just that, a mindset, and that if you want good things to happen in your life, you will have to take full responsibility. That's being and adult, taking responsibility for yourself, never unjustly blaming others. So accept responsibility and make your own decisions as to what to do next. And I'm sorry if my post has been very patronising or condescending.

>euphoria

Certainly real

However i don't think it is at 30 as the PUAs claim. A lot of women can keep their looks till at least 35 if they haven't had children.

What you have to understand about the PUAs and MGTOWs is that they trying to sell their shit to guys who are in their late 20s 30s and even early 40s. So they over emphasise this aparent upper hand that men have.

But even though men have a lot more options and easier lays at 30+ it's with women past their prime who want to settle. You have much better chances having sex with young girls when your 25

Oh yeah, what's your take?

>Both of you
>Not getting a computational bio degree

Gunna go ahead and agree with this as a woman.

ive never even heard of that but im interested

where would you work with it?

im not sure. what they said seems to make sense

I like how anonymity on the internet allows me to be correct when I usually just get vague contradictions when I mention this to women complaining about 'missing out' on relationships in their 20s.

I mean, I started applying for jobs 2 weeks before graduation and started work 2 weeks after graduation, so I'd rather have a degree that quickly gets me a professional job than a fancier degree that isn't necessarily connected to a fast growing field.

My take is when I take yo gf in the ass and make you raise my children on your $30k salary

>what they said
>they

Stop being a cuck.

Have you read the Gorilla Mindset? Im reading it right now and everything your saying is pretty much straight from the book. Not that thats a bad thing.

This right here. Family in my town has the father who started at 50. 2/3 kids are severely mentally disabled and one looks like she has downs but doesn't. Please do the world a favor and just don't have kids past 45, we have enough retards draining our system

You'll find several of them in this thread professing their love of Chad while he cucks them

>do men really have the upper hand when they enter their 30s?

Only for the women that continue to rely on their once youthful energy and metabolic rate to keep them trim and attractive, and forgo ever actually having to put any real, physical work into maintaining themselves.

The wall exists, but only for the lazy, the stupid, the feckless and the arrogant. Likewise a man that takes okay-ish care of himself in his 30-40's isn't going to be able to land a woman of a similar age who is extremely dedicated to caring for her body and mind, because who wants to date a slob? (I say this lots of men settle for slobs for some reason).

Was already 29 before I learned this. Still working on applying it. FML
Leave me behind brehs, it's too late for me

Welcome to Veeky Forums. If I were you, I'd get out before it becomes habitual.

I have a thing for an older woman, but I've seriously fucked it up by not being attractive and/or experienced enough to get her attention.

I don't think it's a mother thing, either.

I haven't read it but I've seen it advertised on amazon. I've downloaded ebooks like it before. I tend to be careful when reading them, because as much as they contain good info, some of the book may be bad, such as putting forward the belief that women are all sluts or that they're nothing but things to be conquered, fucked and discarded which isn't healthy. I had some pretty delusional ideas about women and relationships in the past.

Human psychology is pretty fucked in the sense that you can only achieve 'happy' at certain peaks - conversely, 'sad' is a state you can be in all the fucking time. That's just how our emotions work.

The average human being is usually just feeling 'okay', even though society emphasises an unrealistic amount of happiness.

If you want to mess with people ask them if they're happy. Works every time.

Good luck with it all man. Not to rub it in, but I'm 21 and get the feeling that I'm too behind and so on. So I sympathise for, say, a 30 year old in a similar situation. I'd say, no matter what, your 35 year old self, your 45 year old self will curse your 30 year old self for not doing the work when you first had the realisation. Hope it helps.

I feel like people value happiness wrong, you don't have to be happy about everything all the time.

You can be sad about a situation but happy you are working towards improving it for instance. A lot of people just seem to give up to ennui though and find comfort in the familiarity of unhappiness

Gorilla is more about taking control of your own life, it isnt a PUA book by any means whatsoever. Theres a lot of good stuff in it in regards to controlling your mindset to be successful in life. Your mindset influences your reality whether you know it or not.

We're the way we are due to necessity. Happy humans got eaten by tigers. Hungry frustrated humans searched relentlessly for food, and got an addictive dose of happiness when they got it. Horny men pursued women and got a rush after orgasm, passing on genes. Not sure about sadness. I think it's the result of a kind of apathy we develop towards life because life is too easy in one sense and stressful and monotonous in another. Modern life isn't the ideal environment. I think a better life would be setting your own challenges and struggling to overcome them, the challenge representing the challenge of the struggle for survival we used to face but don't anymore

Sounds interesting. I think I looked at it a while ago but didn't bother because all the 5 star ratings looked suspicious.

In the sense that a lot of women that slept around constantly in their 20's are fucked when they want to settle down, yeah. I remember reading a study that showed that less than 5% of men want to have a long-term relationship with a woman that was previously promiscuous. (Women also wanted mates to have fewer previous partners, but not nearly as much emphasis as men). As the results of this start really becoming more obvious in the future, I think women will shift back to a more conservative stance, because men are simply going to stop wanting to settle down all together if every woman has been with 30 other guys.

Some women are lucky enough to realize this before it's too late and settle down in their mid-20's after college.

BUT
In the sense that men magically become sex gods when they are 30, no.

Anyways, don't develop some mentality that this is all universal. Many posters have mentioned many true conditional circumstances.

Also, don't fall into the trap that ALL women who have slept with several other men CAN'T be faithful, potential long-term mates. Once the numbers start getting really high, be wary. But for the most part, sleeping around a bit in your early 20's/college isn't going to prevent a woman from settling down. Of course, if she settles down with a loser, it will be more likely that she will cheat. But in a scenario in which a previously promiscuous woman has [genuinely] shifted into monogamy and finds a suitable mate (good looks, status, good sex, etc) she isn't just gonna cheat because many women aren't stupid enough to throw away a good situation. Some are, some aren't.

I went off on some random tangents here, but these topics are often intertwined and it's useful for men to have a realistic view of the whole situation instead of becoming fully anti-woman

The pdf is available for free all over the internet so I didnt have to risk wasting money. Went ahead and bought it after the first read though since it was really that good

Cheers, I'll have a look

most guys, especially of the millennial generation, don't have a college degree or a legitimate career started until about 30. so it's a huge boost to the guy's confidence and self-esteem and status.
it's just that most guys seem to live in shitty apartments during their 20's or with their moms, but then all of a sudden their career kicks in and they're making a decent wage and can rent a decent house of their own and maybe afford a cool/nice car.

basically, most men shift upward in socioeconomic status around that time. so their value increases pretty radically from what they are used to. also, they are usually a lot more mature and experienced than younger guys, which is really attractive to women. i read somewhere that men aren't really mature until 28.

>Also, don't fall into the trap that ALL women who have slept with several other men CAN'T be faithful, potential long-term mates. Once the numbers start getting really high, be wary.
>really high

NOPE! Look at the upper right.

0 partners = 80% chance that your marriage with her will last for 5+ years
1 partner = down to 50%. Boom. Ruined.

Basically proof that all women should remain virgins until marriage if they want any hope of making it work. Proof that our entire "sexual revolution" pozzed culture has ruined marriage and it's futile to even try with a non-virgin. Your chance at a successful marriage with a woman who has had sex with just ONE other man before you is equivalent to a COIN FLIP! If you can't find a virgin you shouldn't get married at all, that's the only reasonable takeaway. Look at the other stats as well, it gets really bad within the single-digits and after that it can't get much worse. All non-virgins are permanently ruined sluts whether they've taken three dicks or twelve. None of them are mother of your children material.

If I said this shit without statistic you'd scream r9k but look at them. It's the plain truth.

>less than 5% of men want to have a long-term relationship with a woman that was previously promiscuous.

really? that less than 5% is really really vocal

don't disagree at all. It is without question that men slowly climb up the ladder to the top, while women generally start at the top and slide down rather swiftly

You didn't disprove anything I said.

I said ALL women. 50% isn't ALL women, ya dingus

No, dummy, that's not those 5% of men. The really vocal group is all men who want to have casual sex. All of them will encourage women to be sluts because in the short-term that's what leads to success for them. The guy who wants you to be his booty call will tell you he'd marry a slut, so you don't worry about becoming a slut. But in reality of course he wouldn't marry you... because he knows you're a slut.

You're looking at it all wrong. Fuck marriage, it's an outdated concept. Just keep growing personally while fucking cuties when your balls are ready to burst. Women need marriage, not men.

And go extinct? Nope, I want children. And you don't get quality, mentally healthy children from random "cuties", or if you did you'd be stuck paying alimony to some slut, great job.

Children need a father and a mother. They need the father more, contrary to popular misconception, but they do need the mother, they'll turn out weird if they lack that. It's hard enough to find a woman willing to have kids in her 20s, you wanna add "but let's not get married" to that?

the 5% of men are basically just guys that are willing to give women with an unattractive past a chance. Almost everyone still PREFERS less sexual partners, but the 5% will at least give the girl a chance if he really likes her and she has qualities that make up for it

At the end of the day, we're all humans and there is a lot more than number of sexual partners that makes up a person.

Here is what the PUAs do and why there words aren't to be taken as truth

>That chart is on every PUA website, hung there like an idol
>Virgin bride high chances of 5+ year relationship

And then there are articles about how marriages fall apart at the 7 year mark and how the chances your wife will cheat at the 7 year mark are 90%.

See the two aren't mutually exclusive, so your virgin bride might as well divorce you after 7 years.

Not saying any of this is true or not, just pointing out that there theory and logic points to it

>humans of Jew York

>See the two aren't mutually exclusive, so your virgin bride might as well divorce you after 7 years.

Yep. Odds of that are over 20%.

Versus over 50% if she wasn't a virgin. Your point?

correlation isn't causation. It isn't the number of partners that matters. It's the reasons for their past that matters. If a person is promiscuous for unhealthy reasons, yeah, not gonna work out. And that's a big percentage. Think: your average slut.

Then there's the girl that is single and hasn't found any guys she likes enough to settle down with. Sad part is--she really enjoys sex too (who doesn't?). This doesn't mean that she isn't still planning to settle down eventually. And when she does settle down, it can work out, because she isn't plagued by the problems that caused other women to be promiscuous in the first place.

What's mgtow

It's also situational. If you're a fucking loser that she just married because she wanted security, sure she might cheat.

If you're a stud in bed and in every other way, she will be faithful.

Sucks to suck, eh?

men going their own way

I don't know enough about it to form an opinion, but it's frequently ridiculed here so

Not an argument
Notice how statistics were used to make a point, please refute his statistics or provide data for you opinions

I agree with most of what you're saying but I think the kind of woman who can pull off a long-term relationship and not divorce you even after 7 years will be the conservative type who doesn't feel like having casual sex, period.

>she really enjoys sex too (who doesn't?)

More people than you think. Lots of women only have casual sex because it's considered normal and they'll do anything their peers tell them is normal. And then they'll regret it but they'll do it again any way. Lots of women can't even orgasm during normal sex. This idea that sex is always at least a little fun is male perception projected onto women. Women aren't like that. They don't have our sex drive or anything close to it. Few of them do and those women are turbo sluts. Modest, shy women have low sex drives and can easily end up virgins into their 30s or permanently. The difficulty lies in finding them because naturally they don't go out much.

Brother your mind is completely warped by the RP and PUA. Your bias is over 9000. Take a step back and objectively evaluate your opinions.

My first objection to that chart is that it doesn't account for female attractivness. How do those virgin brides look? A woman who is a virgin in her 20s is a fucking fuggly woman who no man wants. So it fucking figures they are loyal because they really have no options and really just happy that anybody had them.

>options = infidelity
>no options = fidelity

Look at your fat lardass neighboroughs, yeah they are loyal to each other, SUCCES OF THE RED PILL BRO PUA HUA PUA.

Secondly my grandmother married in 1948, grandfather wasn't even her first boyfriend let alone was she a virgin before marriage. The same probably applies to most of our grandparents. Far before the sexual revolution.

No one is refuting your statistics you dingbat. The only claim made is that not ALL women are a certain way. The statistics PROVE that

ITT: Another thread where someone obsesses over an imaginary kid named Chad who had "everything" go his way in life.

>be attractive
>approached a lot by grills
>guys too
>still a sperg

Chad is a fictional perfect being designed by /r9k/ers so they don't have to blame themselves for their own issues

Don't be a robot m8

My point is if the 7 year mark is the highest percentage of divorce than why doesn't chart express the chance of divorce at the 7 year mark, instead it uses 5+ ?