Who else here oldfag? Turning 29 soon, hairline fucked

Who else here oldfag? Turning 29 soon, hairline fucked.

Also lifting 4+ years, I think the creatine may have had something to do with it.

As long as you have facial hair it's not that bad

I've got a bad hairline and a baby face

at 29, your hairline shouldn't be that huge a deal. You pull it off well anyways

28 here. If you're under the age of 25 you're basically still a teenager.

I think your head shape suits you. Don't be worried about the hair.

I'm 26 but my hair receded really bad when I was 16.

Finasteride + Rogaine will bring back about an inch of space but in reality if you have a good shaped head like op pic you should just shave it.

I'm 28 and I don't have problems with my hairline but my hair is going grey. What the fuck is up with that? I'm freaking out a bit about this.

I don't want to look old yet.

Turning 29 in October. Been going bald since about 22 or 23. Used to being bald by now lol. Currently cutting so by my birthday I'll be in the best shape of my life. Also have a great new career that will make me a good income and allow early retirement. With age comes perspective and understanding of life that 20yo people don't have yet. As cliche as they sounds, it's true. Getting older isn't so bad lads.

My dad is in his fifties and still has a full head of hair.
I'm 27, and my hair is as thicc as ever.
Both of us started getting gray hairs in our early 20s, but that doesn't seem so bad to me.

You have a well shaped head and face to pull off the bald look anyway lad, don't worry.

Go with it, grey hair with a good head of hair looks sick

Bitches love grey hair

Hairline is genetic. Creatine didn't do shit to it.

Turning 31 in September

>receding hairline and general thinning, on that finasteride now
>grey hairs popping up everywhere. head, beard, chest
>recovery sucks/takes longer

apart from the above, my 30's have been pretty good. got a solid routine down, have 3 fwb, cementing a career in management, next steps is to save up as much cash as possible and invest in some property. maybe find a qt with some long term potential.

30 and have to shave otherwise it's than Seinfeld dude tier

Hairline?? I see no hair at all

26 here and just noticed my hairline getting thinner, baldness running in my family so I expect this is the start of the process.

Do you notice any side effects with Finasteride? I'm considering going on it but I absolutely don't want anything fucking with my sex drive.

>I think the creatine may have had something to do with it.
Can't cause it only accelerate. You probably were destined to lose your hair by 32 or something.

>oldfag
Being an old fag doesn't mean you're an oldfag.

>recovery sucks and takes longer

This fucking shit. Only thing I hate about being in my 30's

Op

You pull of the buzz bald look.

Don't worry.

>30
>damn Daniel
Up until 22-23 years old the hairstylist would say I had thick hair and would clog their clippers. My shit has thinned out and getting widows peak. Neither dad nor grandparents are bald but have huge widow peak.
What's the solution?

GTFO roach, dont call yorself or any of your relatives greek again

call me a roach one more time

>widows peak

A widows peak is a sign on high testosterone and masculinity. They're not necessarily bad

>25 year old alcoholic
>keep seeing threads over the years about balding
>hair so thick people mistake me for greek Italian
>german scottish irish english
I have no face. Hey itsa me, Mario

26yo here. Taking minoxidil. Could be creatine who knows.

Oldaffag here, 34.

Though I look more like 40 because of the bald.

Just buzz it, lift, keep a relatively low bf and hope for the best.

mirin jawline

Why don't you just go for the bald look? Keep the facial hair though. Would be much better than that in the picture, atleast in my opinion

turning 34 in august. been shaving my head since 26.

i feel ya bro.

but, you get used to it, and once it stops being an issue for you, no one else really cares either.

Cheers senpai, just prefer to buzz it with no guard once a week, due a cut.

I would do a bit of beard but terrible beard genetics.