I know one of you Veeky Forums whales did this

This was my post yesterday...
I dont care..... I just dont caaare.

Johnny, is that you?

welcome to crypto newfag.

I really loved your post lol so accurate but I definitely believe in the fag. He makes thinks happen. They had 80k at ico that's it... This guy is a miracle worker. He said he would rather die than stop. The madman

Look at that logo, what the fook is that.
Why would anyone invest in this garbage

Worthless shitcoin, like everything else anime user shills.

What a weak handed bitch LOOOOOOOOOOOL

embermine is actually a hidden gem

anyone smart enough to pick up a couple thousand now will reap the rewards
the CEO is a fucking legend and they have an entire team in lincoln nebraska, they are unbelievably transparent and the genesis block on the new protocol is dropping in november

Well i appreciate that yoou liked the post, but they didnt keep it going with just that 80k, Follow the ICO transactions and it gets obvious.

I dropped some spare change on this awhile ago. It honestly seems undervalued... why is there not much buzz around MBRS?

Youre the guy who spent like 30 minutes straight in their telegram bitching and crying scam and everyone laughed you out of the chat lmfao

His name was Johnny boy. He didn't even wait for the dev team to come online to provide an explanation, just ran out crying in joy that he is no longer a 'bagholder' of MBRS

Didnt he bitch about an address that had a lot of transactions but it turned out just to be an exchange or something? IDK, I didnt really read through all his gibberish. It was truly like the ramblings of a madman

Probably yeah. He must have bought during the spike when Anime-chan shilled it to high heavens 2 months ago. Impossible to be losing money if you bought during the ico

fuck this thread shilling a shittoken on a shit exchange.

the address had 80% of total supply - it wasnt an exchange

I bought in at around 2 cents and have held since the first drop. I am so far ahead its awesome. I dont see people are losing money with this. We are getting tokens for free that you can immediately turn around and sell...

Where are those faggots anime user and that other faggot anomaly whale who stilled blockcat at it's ATH.

YOU FAGGOTS have made me lose so much money.

I hate you.

None of these tokens are listed on exchanges yet I thought?

You're literally retarded, aren't you?

MBRS is on Etherdelta and cryptopia

Most of them are already on EtherDelta.

In other news, someone linked this thread on the telegram and the ceo himself reached out to the OP via pivate message on telegram.

I should have clarified, my apologies, I meant that none of the airdropped tokens are on exchanges yet. I got in slightly late so I only have DOM atm

Ah, thank you

where is the avatafag user? he had 100k of these shits, did he kill himself?

Which he bought at ICO, he's still up like x4. Like i said, impossible to lose money unless you bought the ATH like a biztard

i bought 1 million ember. did i just win the lottery?

Anime chan shilled when this shit was 2 and a half cents. He said long term hold, that was 2 months ago. You faggots have no patience

if it hits a dollar, and with 50 million circulating supply you own 10% of entire supply.

I dont know what that means but do what you will with those numbers.

unless you are a faggot larper then kys

he would need 5 million to own 10% ya dingus.

It's fire, m8... it's been around for ages.

>10%