Who made you want to start lifting? These two brothers made me want to do it...

Who made you want to start lifting? These two brothers made me want to do it, they're the new French rap sensation at the moment

youtube.com/watch?v=umF1kfVujhM

Man there is no fucking way I could listen to PNL but I have to admit they look big not good but big

Getting those aesthetics is literally a matter of just never bulking and eating around maintenance while lifting for a few years isn't it?

>Who made you want to start lifting?

seeing Scooby and thinking 'god I hope I look that good when I'm in my 50s'; and realizing you have to put the effort in now and not just hope for the future

Oh lala is my favourite

This is so wrong.
>it's your culture now

kys op

This guy.

No shame.

huh, really makes u think...

>french
>rap

No.

I actually don't know.

There was no "person", just a desire to improve myself and have an outlet for aggression, frustration, depression and tfw no gf.

Getting injured in road accident also motivated me to get even stronger than I ever was in the past.

PNL mon ami!! QLF!!!

But for real tough, Nos (the youngest brother) has the fucking perfect body in my opinion. Massive chest, good back, large shoulders.

Excellent taste OP, I only listen to them since they came out.

Dragon Ball Z at first. Then 2001 Triple H.

God i so regret giving that a try. This autotuned new bullshit.

Started cuz of MA, stuck with it after I stoped. Been 6+ years.

>But for real tough, Nos (the youngest brother) has the fucking perfect body in my opinion. Massive chest, good back, large shoulders.
would you suck his dick if he offered it to you?

He use to have a good channel before he showed off what a nutter he is.

Isn't that place in Naples or something? I've seen it in the Gomorra movie.

Why are these "french" making a video in an Italian ghetto?

Putain mais c'est merdique.

Brosciencelife made me want to start lifting.

pls no bully

>Who made you want to start lifting?

THE ISLAMIC INVASION AND THE CALL TO ARMS

me too don't worry

Looking like I did on the left (too lazy to find just the fat pic)

i wanted to beat up my bully in middle school

looking joocy bro, keep it up.

A friend of mine who kill himself the same year I started working out and my instructor who died of a stroke last year.

No.

Not even meming. I got P90X as a birthday gift a few years ago. I moved on from it to actual weight lifting after 2 rounds, but even though I don't do it anymore I still see him as a motivating figure. Tony clearly loves fitness for its own sake and has a good attitude about your best being good enough. It was a message I needed to hear at the time and lit the fire for later progress.

>this

My mum.

Wanna make her proud and be a big strong son.

My buddy got into it and then showed me the ropes, he's lookin pretty good these days. Been pretty upset with my body for tbe past few years as well, havent been able to look at pictures of myself or take my shirt off without /shame/. I look back when I was 260 35% bf and I say "holy fuck that was me?" Now I'm 200 around 20% trying to get to 175 at 15% maybe lower.
>The foundation has been laid it is now up to me to build the fortress

I follow that guy Jack on youtube (yeah yeah, I know) and P90X worked really well for him and his girl. Plus Tony is a total bro, and funny too. Can't hate on that.

I was 300 lbs and cardio'd down to 180 then a few friends showed me SL 5x5 now I'm two years into lifting. Nobody inspired me to lift other than myself, but I'll admit that my bros helped me a lot by giving me a starting point for lifting.

I'm not a gay boi so there was no "oooo I wanna look like this guy :3" shit I went through, I just wanted to generally improve myself.

Victor Pride and Mike Cernovic

Early 90s american gladiators.

Everyone else hated the show and told me they (people in the show) would look like shit when they got old, my dad used to come in and bash "women who look like men" etc and talking about american shit culture.

Still formed my early ideals of what a body should look like.