Opinions on anabolics...

Opinions on anabolics? I'm sort of new to this and a guy at the supplement store just tried to sell me on a bottle of s roid anabolic. $99.99 for the tiny bottle. Is this a good deal or is it junk?

is there any such thing as an oral hgh product that improves sleep and possibly muscle growth or does everything have to be injected

i'm mostly just wanting to improve recovery via better sleep and i already have a good diet but it's not enough. i refuse needles and won't read your "logic".

mk-677

Junk. If you want to get into the steron game you should just get some test.

Anyone have any experience on that? Years ago I heard it was an oral wonder drug with no side-effects.

I don't want roids, I just want a good protein and build naturally without shrinking my dick

i've read there's purity issues with this stuff.
is there any good reliable information about it

Roids don't shrink the dick. Just the balls. fyi.
If anything they make the dick bigger because its almost always ready to go hard.

Don't take oral steroids. I currently take SARMS and it's a blast. Just got off LGD-4033 gained 15lbs which I'm assuming is about 12 lbs lean. Trying to keep all 12 so doing PCT with Nolva and mk-677 for 3 weeks. I just buy powders off of irc.bio, though the Dude had an eBay account that sells it for a bit cheaper.

I am still fat, what are SARMS and where do I get them (in Germany)?

Anyone know about reputable research chemicals primarily for strength gains?

I don't want anything illegal, but I don't know shit about this SARM stuff and don't know where to find good information.

Don't buy that stupid shit. Buy steroids or nothing.

I hear there are a lot of bad sources but if you can find a good source then you're set.

your not natural if you use hgh

>natty
>exogenous gh

HGH isn't anabolic per-say

Just Google "reddit SARMS". Lots of fake SARMS out there, but the only legit and cheap one is from Irc.bio. I think they just bulk order their shit from China so they can see for cheap.

>natty
>melatonin

I took this stuff, it works over time but definitely not the same as Somatropin and IGF injections. Worth the money tho.

DHT grows your dick

what about sides? will you become diabetic?

i feel like this mk 677 falls under the "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is" category

i'm sure it has benefit but it's side effects are probably being dishonestly reported

i know some people think it's perfectly acceptable to suffer sides or take a cocktail of shit to counteract them. i don't

I'm currently doing a 6 week Dianabol only oral cycle.
I'm on week 4 now and my strength has gone way up, also I've gained around 15 lbs. I know I will probably lose half of it because of the water retention. I hope Nolvadex will let me keep more.

ghb. not even trolling.

yeah i might try that sometime

oh wait i was thinking of hmb. ghb, are you out of your mind??

How's your liver

I did bloodtests at week 3 and my liver was almost exactly the same.

I'm also taking r-ala and milk thistle to support my liver more