Tfw you just ate a 1,010 calorie burger in 10~20 minutes

>tfw you just ate a 1,010 calorie burger in 10~20 minutes
Anyone else never gonna make it?

You can burn those by running 10K.

Will you fight, or will you perish like a dog?

I ate over 5000 calories today in the form of arbys, cookies, reeses, an entire large pizza, deep fried chicken fingers, fries and bleu cheese

then i went and threw up a good portion of it on front squats baka

least there's no more shitty food in the house and i'm too lazy to go buy more so the next week is all clean baby

That's a strong bulk my man

>tfw tall
>eat 2000 calorie lunch in 10 minutes
>big burger, large shake and poutine
>go to cashier after to ask about nutritional value to see how much I actually ate
>2300
>she's like "omg how are you not fat"
>give her the ol natty winkaroo
>exercise
>360 and moonwalk out

Could you only eat this amount for the entire day, and avoid gaining weight?

Are you asking if you can only eat a burger a day and lose weight?

Yes.

jesus christ, how do you people eat so much? i can barely get down 2k calories a day. :(

I was raised in a fat family, so I'm used to large portions. Cutting down actually isn't that hard, but I legitimately don't notice if I happen to eat something that looks reasonable/condensed (but is loaded with calories) like a sandwich or a milkshake, which is why I count calories relentlessly.
You should try adding olive oil to your food (there are 119 calories in just one tablespoon), as well as peanut butter. Also, eating nuts throughout the day helps you get up there in calories without forcing you to eat huge meals.

use portobello mushrooms as buns, youll save about 200 cals and get more protein

>Buy two tubs of hummus
>eat both with a bag of chips
>tfw 2500 kcals

Just lift and get more muscle, you will need more calories for your muscle and you will lose fat by eating the same amount of calories. When i didnt lift i was skinnyfat-chubby at 80kg. 3 years later i am lean at 92kg. Never really cut, pretty much always ate what and how much i wanted.

1,010 Calories is less than a third of my daily caloric intake to maintain a 300-500 calorie surplus. I hate eating so that burger seems god tier from my perspective.

I'm on 3500-4000 cals a day and it's definitely tough to do on ancestral/whole foods. it's probably a lot easier with diner/fast food tho, that stuff is prepared with all sorts of salts and stuff to make it super tasty and make you want to crave more of it

Post pics

was just about to post this

>tfw you just ate a 1,010 calorie burger in 10~20 minutes and still be a skinny fuck

fast metabolism sucks sometimes.

Chances are you're miscalculating your calories, or you're doing more than you realize.
Otherwise, congrats, you just broke the laws of science. The fast metabolism meme is basically reverse fat logic desu

Are you me?

Le metabolism meme
You probably just dont eat anything elsr the whole day

Most people here are males so that's probably why.

literally did this yesterday because I was so far behind my caloric goals for the day. I'm not fat tho

>tfw you are supposed to be cutting at 2800cals and you ate 2400 yesterday

who here is anorexic

but will you eat another 2 burgers today user?

i did this when i did my first cut and i ended up losing my period and getting legit diagnosed with an eating disorder