Do you need to be Veeky Forums to pickup girls?

Do you need to be Veeky Forums to pickup girls?

Well nobody wants to date a fatass if that's what you're trying to ask.

not fat, just average not fit body.

depends how much they weigh, but generally it helps.

Nah. Ive seen girls with fat lards all the time. It's just confidence and personality.

But confidence + looks + musculature = literal God unless you have a shitty personality.

I'm 5"7 and 65kg, I'm in the normal range but I'm not Veeky Forums

Yep. Thats why literally every single male on this planet with a gf is Veeky Forums.

also depends on how tall are you

>5''7

poor thing. im so sorry :(((

look at it this way:
you are a car
cars come with certain features which buyers might be interested in
certain buyers might care about certain features more than others, (IE some look for speed, comfort, fuel efficiency, etc) but in general, the more features a car has the more a person is willing to pay for it
so as you see it's not essential, but it helps, especially if you're looking to get higher caliber girls

is not bad if you're a taco.
I don't think girls will asumme you're a manlet if you have the average height of your race.
just like nobody thinks a 1.60mts amerindian is a manlet.

I would be bad if your were a white and be 1.70mts.

im 5"7 ive had girls attracted to me when i'm chubby and skinny and of course more so when I've been fit.

ive had girls on my dick since fucking 1st grade

I knew one guy who was the total opposite of fit, semi fat computer nerd with curly hair and a knee injury, still picked up ok (thin) girls all the time when going out. They found him funny and charming.

His complete lack of insight in his own appearance may have done it, he just acted like he was still online playing some game, and wasn't ashamed of himself at all.

But if that's any consolation it was all one nighters, he never had a gf.

It seems males have more options than females.
females have to be physically pretty by working out, while males can be charming or have good bodies or have money.

guys want bigger muscles than girls prefer, and girls want to be skinnier than guys prefer.

honestly it seems like the best male body is a skinny one. when you're skinny you can look very good in clothes, which is more important to most girls than having big muscles.

if your only interest is getting laid then doing all the work necessary to become Veeky Forums is an absurd waste of time.

>Do you need to be Veeky Forums to pickup girls?
Depends how heavy they are. hahahah

Seriously, fitness is attractive.

nigga if you walk outside for like just 10 mins you'll see tons of non-fit, boarder line ugly guys, walking around with girlfriends.

men basically get a pass on being physically unattractive, the condition being that you have to have something about yourself that is interesting to a woman. it could be anything; your charisma (like that fat guy), interests, experiences, whatever or a combination of all that.

I have a friend who's just like that, a fat smelly 5'5" bridge troll but he can spit game like a motherfucker and light up the room. despite his uggo appearance, he lights the room up because he's hilarious and fun, which draws women in. girls just wanna have fun.

on the other hand, women get a free a pass on being boring as shit, the condition being that they have to be physically attractive. I don't care what the feminists say, a woman's value in the eyes of men is pretty much her looks. no man wants to dick a fat chick with amazing hobbies, unless they have mad low value themselves or they're black. likewise, vapid barbies with tans get showered in attention no matter where they go.

makes me want to elliot

> Be Veeky Forums
> tfw no gf

THIS THREAD IS NOW TINDER GENERAL

what say to females when you match?

This. I'm lighter skinned than most mestizos but not white. I have a friend who is white and 5'6. Yiiiikes