Patientory (PTOY) is the future of medical management, why are you still not in user?

Patientory (PTOY) is the future of medical management, why are you still not in user?

WE

WUZ

yea i cant see anything wrong with their team at all. just a little extra melanin

niggas

Crypto and black don't mix.

/thread

Jeeezus this is worse than humaniq. Not touching this with a ten foot pole!

Yea I'm sure a field notorious for slow adaption will jump on the melanin coin

blackchain

whites are gross at times.

>19:18:09

I actually met the CEO of PTOY. The company right now is in talks with Kaiser BUT the token itself is useless. My take is don't waste your time on the Token.

I made a killing on the Stratis/Storj moon missions. Both CEOs are black. Muh lambo runs on melanin.

Nigger Team

Just bought 100k

DOCTAZ AND PROGRAMAZ

With a white team this would be in the first 50 coin easily, it solves a real problem.

I'm already in it, wait for this motherfucker nigger to moon, then goodbye.

Nice. How much were tickets to get in? Did you get a chance to visit the Koala Crossing™ when you were there?

PTOY sounds like something you'd stick in your dickhole. Dropped.

Why would hospitals use this instead of a more general blockchain solution like IOC to manage records?
This seems to be only one step up from dentacoin.

Not an IOC bagholder btw that's just an example.

IF YOU DON'T INVEST ON PTOY YOU ARE ALL LITERALLY RACIST AND WHITE SUPREEMIST!!!

Rob Campbell stole my bike.

I don't care what anyone says, Rob Campbell is legit as fuck.

I love the team! I am all in on this! PUMPED! Mortgaged my house! WE ARE ALL AFRICANS! I have gotten so many Facebook likes spreading the good word.