Would Veeky Forums call rocky marciano a dyel manlet to his face?

would Veeky Forums call rocky marciano a dyel manlet to his face?

hed slaughter anyone here desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8
youtu.be/7XKcGRREcaM
youtu.be/V7zuh1E1PgA
youtu.be/c6Qv4_oKx6U
youtube.com/watch?v=7OW5n27YcH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He died half a century ago, I'm pretty sure I'd be okay

Yep.

Not only buiiger and stronger, have done martial arts since age 11, have 3 years wrestling and 4.5 years bjj under my belt

Guy is going for a ride if i sense he is about to start swinging

he'd kick your ass. he was a fucking warrior, youre some tapout tshirt wearing hobbyist lmao.

The Rock starts swinging and he doesn't stop! He would bang you like a gong

>this is what delusional martial arts fags actually believe

he would only need to land one punch you pink belt faggot

Desu if you're larger than him (aka muscle not fat) and have a lot of experience in wrestling, judo, BJJ, you could actually win

He's not Superman you know

he'd punch you once and you'd be on the ground crying. martial arts hobbyists aren't trained to take punches, let alone from a hard hitter like marciano.

Yeah I'm sure one of their leg kicks could take down someone who's used to getting punched in the face repeatedly for 15 rounds.

fucking mma cucks i swear lmao

i don't think you realize, at the time, he was one of the greatest boxers in the ENTIRE WORLD. he literally was superman.

not to mention that he's probably been in numerous street fights. marciano would've decapitated you with a single hook.

>Guy is going for a ride if i sense he is about to start swinging

See, right there it's how it would end, you would'nt be able to sense shit coming to you. That guy had the speed and the puch power to knock the fuck out of you in no time

Their only hope would be a takedown.

I think what everyone itt is missing is the fact that boxers don't train to defend from takedowns or leg strikes. Sure, some orange belt bro isn't going to be able to takedown one of the best boxers ever, but a seasoned well trained grappler knows tricks that boxers have nothing on. One punch is all it would take to ko the wrestler, but the wrestler just needs to stay low and grab a leg and then it's game over. Not trying to undermine boxing, I am a boxer and am speaking from personal experience. If you don't train to defend from something, that's going to be your kryptonite in a fight and boxers almost never train to defend against takedowns for obvious reasons

>olol rocky got yer leg what are you gonna
>BAP
>wake up six weeks later in the hospital
>oh shit i forgot he punches with his fists not his feet
>MFW ROUND TWO COMIN UP ROCKY

wrong, there were hardly any top level contenders around them
>(inb4 Joe Lewis was 135yo when he fought him - Thanks Eddie)

he was a known for being a brawler, how was famously difficult to knock down, but not the biggest hitter or even a great boxer in terms of skill.

that's true, but he was still one of the greats. even ali said if he fought him it would have been one of his hardest fights. he was a pretty damn big hitter too.

yeah but real life isn't an mma fight where you get to prepare and strategise. generally blows get thrown first and grapplers aren't used to getting hit, especially not in the face.

Kek.

I have fought boxers before.

They are shitty strikers, for the most part (kicking completely changes boxing distance and timing) and 100% of then are panic wrestlers

What does the ref do in a boxing match?

Breaks them up constabtly because as soon as shit gets real, the loser panic wrestles into safe clinch to avoid rhe barrage.

With no ref this is wnere boxing ends, even between two boxers

Boxers = shitty strikers and panic wrestlers.

You think you wouldnt sense a guy about to throw down, even if he doesn't telegraph his pinch? Come on now.

I will fight irl literally any boxing fag, just so you can see when the striking gets real, you will panic wrestle.

The wrestler always trumps the striker, look at late 90s, early 2000s mma.
Or hunt v lesnar
Or mcgregor v nate (boxer panic wrestles against a grappler and gets tapped)

None of you know jack shit. I would fuck all you up harder than i would fuck rocky up, and i would hospitalize that bitch

>inb4 a bunch of fags who have never been in a real fight and live in theoryville try to tell me about the superhero striking powers of a boxer

Doesnt know how to check a kick. Would provably take leas than 10 kicks to prevent him from standing up.

Even elite fighters who can check kicks (gilbert melendez, urijah faber) can only eat so many and still stand.

If you dont know how to check a kick, you are loterally done.

I can eat more shots to the face than i can eat unchecked leg kicks.

It is basically like my shin is a baseball bat hitting your knee, way scarier than a jab or a check hook to the face.

>grapplers arent used to being hit in the face
Randy couture would like a word...

see
in a real fight you don't get time to think about all of that, and a hitter like marciano would drop you like nothing. you might be able to outsmart him in an mma fight but in the streets you'd be fucked. i'm willing to get marciano would have been in way more street fights than you too - dirty boxing > all

>tfw there are no alaskan boxingfags to fight irl just to prove a point from a shitty thread on a mongolian pommel-crafting enrhusiast forum
Why even live?

Oh yeah? Why don't you show us some of your fights in the ring.

>rocky marciano
Look at this motherfuckers face. It looks like that because he's fought a shitload in his life. You sound pathetic if you're sincere and not baiting.

Literally no thought involved or required

I was explaining why you guys are wrong, not formulating a strategy.

Also the only two boxers i have fought were outside of a ring

Never been in the ring, only in the streets

Looks like a face that has never been kneed or elbowed

lets get real, if a fight escalated, punches would be thrown first. you may have "fought boxers", but you have never taken a punch from someone like marciano bare knuckle. your only chance of winning is if he cuts his hand on your teeth after he smashes your jaw open and then he bleeds to death lmao. marciano was battle hardened, youre some suburban kid that goes to an mma gym and spars in a controlled environment.

There was a small part of me hoping some guy would respond to this, who happened to be a boxer in AK.

That glimmer of hope is fading

Life is suffering

>boxer will land a KO shot before foght goes to the ground
Nope as fuck/10

He has, quite literally, a puncher's chance. Especially given i have 30lb on the dude and a lower bodyfat.

Even if he lands his best shot cleanly (which, again, wouldnt happen) o would eat that bitch like it's breakfast

>armchair mma faggots will actually claim ovet the Internet they could beat up Rocky Marciano
kek I don't think the start bell would have time to finish ringing before your toothless ass was face down
>m-muh BJJ experience
You have jack shit experience. None of you underage dipshits have ever felt what an actual shot to the head feels like, else you wouldn't be saying you could defeat an undefeated heavyweight champion when he was in his prime (i.e. alive)

Fight me irl.

Not even kidding
Where you at?

Your mother's summer house. I'm showing her how to clean the pipes.

Cool. I am coming down aug 5th for my birthday.

She has a big yard, i'll fuck you up there..

No but seriosuly if you live in ca, wa, or, ak... I might be able to schedule a quick meet up

mirin rocky hard here, new goal bod

>No but seriosuly if you live in ca, wa, or, ak... I might be able to schedule a quick meet up
I don't want to get autism on me

what weight was a heavy weight back then?

Its ok, it isn't contagious... You may still wind up with a hospital bill tho. Pussy

if you live in america you can just shoot the other guy cant you

Pretty sure he wouldn't know what a 'dyel manlet' means so yes

I have a moral obligation to not hit the mentally disabled, and a legal obligation to not hit minors.

Go back to watching Deadliest Warrior in mummy's garage.

Only in certain states under certain circumstances.

In texas you just have to """"feel threatened""""".

In rational states, i have to be on your property and it has to be out of demonstrable self defense

cant even believe this is being asked, boxing is just boxing but mma incorporates everything including boxing. he wouldnt know what the fuck to do against an arm bar or anything that wasnt a punch, he isnt even that fucking big id just tackle him, get him on the ground and fucking shows over. hands arent good for punching when i got ya locked down, bitch

Deadliest warrior is a cancer.

They say the dumbest shit on that show.
I am 23 years old and have no mental or psychological diagnoses, and high GPA (i know that doesnt speak to actual intellect or mental health, but it means something in court vis-a-vis functioning cognition)

Dodge harder, pussy faggot

Dont let the dyel boxing autists hear you

>have no mental or psychological diagnoses
I highly disagree.

Only bitch-made, insecure greenhorns unironically challenge people to fights online.
You in 2 years:

lmao
you aren't used to being hit by pro heavyweights, you will be hit in the body and wont be able to breath, then he will hit you in the face and its over. he's not going to let it go to the ground, you gonna take down is leg? smash to the face. clinch? good luck closing the distance.

Hahaha charlie zelenoff is my favorite meme

I will still fight you, though

>I will still fight you, though
No you won't. You know damn well I'm not going to hop on a plane to thump you, which is why you shitpost
>i got fightin skyllz brah
on Veeky Forums. If we ever met face to face, you would never start shit. But if you did, all that would tell me is that you're an aggro dingbat whose taken 2 class of Krav Memega and is desperate for his first actual fight.

Loterally trained since age 11 nihan dohan itosukai shitp-ryu under shihan fumio demura.
Wrestling since hogh school
Stopped when i did bjj, as i felt 3 years was enough of a base. I placed in state junior year, and wrestled jv my sophomore year.
Bjj and muay thai ages 17-21
Stopped training because broke
23-now (age 25) in a self deacribed mma gym (like 99% kickboxing)

And as i said, depending on your location, i might fly to you.

>inb4 karate is a meme
Most mcdojos, sure. Look at stephen thompson or northcutt, tho

So where you live?

Shito-ryu**

It is like 99% the same techniques as shotokan (based on what i have seen, my shotokan knowledge is limited af) with lower stances and (imo) better footwork

P.s. Krav maga is not taken seriously even by casual mma fans who arent practitioners

I know of nobody who can fight that doesnt use krav maga as a punchline

>navyseal.txt
>i might fly to you
Literal autism.
Krav Maga was the fucking punchline you illiterate jabrony
I'm not even going to bother estatting my Judo. Log off and go apologize to your mother right now for being a lifeless /asp/ergers incarnate

This is your last (you) from me.
50/50 this was b8

is 5.11 manlet now?

>the martial art of the israeli military is a meme

wew

Holy shit, why are you guys so beta?

>mmm yes he'd kill me with a single punch god I'm so weak and impotent uhhh yes

Also, have you never heard of "sparring"? MMA, boxing, BJJ, etc. isn't like the karate club your mom sent you to as a kid to help you fight the bullies. You spar, and often, you spar hard. What does "not trained to take punches" mean? You get punched in the head, at some point as hard as the other guy can, especially if you compete.

>none of you underage dipshits have felt

Really? And why's that? Not all of us just lift and shitpost. I saw a guy who was training for a comp knock another guy out at training during sparring. Does he also not know "how to take a shot"?

Look, it won't be easy, but if you unironically think that's he's an invincible demigod who's magically immune to leg kicks, takedowns and submissions you're just fantasizing

Even the top israeli krav maga instructors will readily admit such techniques only work on an untrained opponent

You know what else works on an untrained opponent?
The memeiest kung fu.
Most were used in legit wars that killed people.
Highly effective against a soldier who cant fight unarmed.

Useless against anyone who is not an untrained dipshit

Hell the chink military uses kung fu still. sanda is still a joke

Tyson in his prime

Rocky's knockout percentage was almost 88%.

How exactly do you expect a fight between you and Rocky fucking Marciano to go?
>yes, boxers are inherently weak against leg strikes, especially those under level 30!
>*360s behind him unsheaths suplex and decapitates him*
>heh. nothing personal. just mma, kid

Yeah I'll fucking box with him, shall I? He had a knockout percentage of 88% in vale tudo/mma fights, did he?

Me and Rocky? He'd knock me out

A 230 lbs guy with 4-5 years solid bjj, muay thai and wrestling training, and a fair amateur record (like a lot of people I train with)?

The guy would shell up, run in, clinch, then impose his will

Knees errywhere, takedowns errywhere, Rocky will be dead in the water, don't delude yourself

>a fair amateur record
>Knees errywhere, takedowns errywhere, Rocky will be dead in the water, don't delude yourself
You wanted to know why I assume none of you retards have never ever actually taken a punch.

It's shit like this

People who do combat sports respect other guy's who do combat sports, in Rocky's day there was no MMA, Marciano was a fucking Gladiator, So whoever the "Fight Me" guy is go suck a dick you disrespectful peice of shit

actually krav maga is only as good as your instructor; also the US marine corps and hundreds of police depts in America.

Also, the Isreali army uses it and they have the best military in the world, so what are you talking about exactly?

Which top instructors will readily admit this? I have actually MET the top instructors in my country, who are trained by Israelis, and they are very down to earth and reasonable people who will discuss krav maga's usefulness to anyone and everyone. As far as I know the techniques are used regularly in real life combat situations and if any of them are ineffective or countered for any reason they will be adjusted accordingly or replaced; and THAT is the key to the success and effectiveness of krav maga, it's dynamic and inclusive nature.

As for the rest of this thread:

Only people who have been in fights have any credibility here and you can usually tell who has credibility just by they way they write.

he was an amazing boxer you realize that right? which means his footwork was unbelievable.

i love how all you mma fuckers think they're just gonna LET you run up to them and take them down. he was boxing people that could dance circles around you while your fatass scrambles to take them down only to meet a single hook to the jaw and eat the pavement.

his jab alone would've had you seeing stars and quickly reconsidering your life.

youtu.be/7XKcGRREcaM
^Ali vs rocky the fight was staged but they ran the statistics of all their wins, losses, K.O.'s and everything and statistically rocky won. Now do you think Ali the man who considered himself "the greatest" would do this without knowing he wasn't greater than Marciano.

Also some highlights
youtu.be/V7zuh1E1PgA

youtu.be/c6Qv4_oKx6U

He'd while the floor with your mma asses and then speed walk to his corner

Pugalism master race

This fuckin thread lmao

Posting reaction images doesn't count as an argument

Yeah bro, he wouldn't even need to touch me, he'd kill a man with his stare alone.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed

>Israeli Army is best in the world.
> Women on the front lines, mostly deals with civilians.

Sure thing, pops.

>Posting reaction images doesn't count as an argument
Neither does posting an imaginary progression of events lmao

>would Veeky Forums call rocky marciano a dyel manlet to his face?

No. In fact I don't call anyone a DYEL manlet behind their back, let alone in their face.

W E W L A D S
E
W
L
A
D
S

such a shame you couldn't see these old fighters fight with modern cameras recording it.

>Top ten manlets that never learned.

Ali was a boring fag whose entire game plan was based around clinching the entire match

This is moronic. Some boxer from 50 years ago has zero takedown defense. Literally zero. His footwork is for creating angles and landing shots, not avoiding a power double leg takedown. Once he's down, he's literally never getting back up, even against a moderately experienced wrestler/BJJ practitioner. He'd be like a fish out of water on the ground.

heres a fairly accurate vid showing a Veeky Forums fighting champion vs someone who fights for a living youtube.com/watch?v=7OW5n27YcH4

Any height qualifies as manlet if it helps to prove your point

I'd say 6'1 is small desu. and most women are 5'10 so if you're not over 6'1 you're pretty much fucked. Anyway yes I definitely could fucking kill rocky marciano. I may be 6'4 but I sneak really good and can knock him out when he's least expecting it. If that wasn't an option i'd go straight for the killing blow, maybe a glass to the face, fingers in eye, punch to the throat. Let me put it this way, If we were eye to eye theres only one person walking away in one piece, and that isn't you. I'm just being straight here

>his footwork
>his dance
>single hook

Is this why he beat all his opponents in round 1 with a single hook? Oh wait

And as everyone's said he has zero tdd and would be on the ground real quick

You don't sound like you've ever trained in anything

His opponents were pro boxers too and he was wearing gloves. Doing mma sparring at 50% power with other hobbyists does not teach you to take a punch.

>zelenoff
Kek I'm glad to see a video of that clown getting fucked up again

can he punch through a 10x folded steel katana?

heh, don't think so, kid.

You'd have to be a fucking pro fighter to be able to hang with one of the best boxers of all time, ground game or not.

This.

Mma fags - you are not good at mma. The difference between you and an even below average UFC pro fighter is astronomical. You are shit. Training 3 times a week at your local mma gym might mean you can beat your average joe, but anyone who has dedicated his life to fighting is going to slaughter you.

If you're the person I was replying to, you've obviously never fought anything.
>mmatard damage control

>Even if he lands his best shot cleanly (which, again, wouldnt happen) o would eat that bitch like it's breakfast

There are friends new enough in fit that will think this is serious.
I blame reddit

>tfw used to do greeco roman and boxing at a gyn thats closed down now in AZ
I JUST WANNA THROW AND HIT THINGS
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

I know this is a meme thread, but anyone on Veeky Forums who thinks they have a chance against Marciano is delusional.
Literally anyone ITT would be eating canvas in seconds

Find a gym bro. Best workout around. There's got to be an MMA gym near you.

>i love how all you mma fuckers think they're just gonna LET you run up to them and take them down. he was boxing people that could dance circles around you while your fatass scrambles to take them down only to meet a single hook to the jaw and eat the pavement.
an mmaer doesn't even have to run up to him though. you could literally lie on your back and kick at his ankles and he would have no idea how to defend. He doesn't know how to kick. He doesn have ground work. just fucking lay on your back and kick his ankles until they break.

an undefeated pro vs a fit shitposter, I wonder who'd win

Rocky was a beast in his time no doubt, but he'd be a cruiserweight today, he wouldn't be able take bombs from guys like Tyson, Lewis, the Klitschkos etc.

He was the first boxer to concentrate on stamina and roadwork. Mad uphill runs all day, every day.

>this is what mma fags think a real fight is actually like.

mma has rules. irl you'd get soccer kicked and stomped.

Modern heavyweights are just bigger.