What time does bitfinex usually add their coins around?

What time does bitfinex usually add their coins around?

Other urls found in this thread:

qtumexplorer.io/tx/35056d9d692ce3f61b9984dbd51f94def6cb83a7359e45290baf6e43b77c791d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

referencing this

bump. someone has to know when these slants add coins

Bump.

Bump

Why the fuck is there no hype about this coin? Has a great team, good technology, just got their mainnet launched, added or about to be added on tons of serious exchanges, they are even talking with their govenrnment about country-wide integrations.
Every other shitcoin would have got a billion of hype threads, what is wrong with you?

we're either bagholders or not korean. The volatility on this shit never ceases to disappoint the hodlers.

The masses are waiting for their leaders to say its OK to buy.

Until then, no coin gets pumped even if it should be.

I did some research into their coin listings and the majority of them happened around 4-6am est

here take some hype to spread

extremely popular in Asia.

China had the most volume in this coin til the recent ban. Im more excited for the Japanese exchange then anything else honestly.

Westerners don't really like this coin for whatever reason.

Bump..

>Westerners don't really like this coin for whatever reason.
Judging by the average Veeky Forums poster they probably bought at the ATH and didn't even attempt shorting.

This weirded me out until I found out some 80% or more of QTUM is in Asian hands.

Bump

No official announcement yet

>Qtum preparing for the big announcement? (ID: SkJIikcH) 10/09/17(Mon)18:43:13 >No.3808581 Archivedâ–¶
>40 mins ago there was a 13 million Qtum transfer from one wallet to another, which is like 1/5 of the current total supply.

qtumexplorer.io/tx/35056d9d692ce3f61b9984dbd51f94def6cb83a7359e45290baf6e43b77c791d

Thank you user. Big fucking moves happening.

if bitfinex announces tonight it should be around 5-6am EST. They may possibly be waiting on Coinone to finish the swap but it might not matter at this point as it will be done soon anyways

do you think an official announcement will have an affect on the price??

the official announcement would be at the same time as adding it so yes

Because westerners are late on this one contrary to NEO or Ethereum.
This will still reach 1.5 billions marketcap by the end of october.

I would ejaculate if that happens.

bump

but bithumb when?

kreygasm

bithumb soon

fuck. this shit is bull as fuck. its like everybody is on the edge of their seats, waiting for this last piece to fall into place.