Reminder that nobody cares how much you can deadlift if you can't do 20 strict form pull ups you are weak

Reminder that nobody cares how much you can deadlift if you can't do 20 strict form pull ups you are weak
Reminder that if you can't hold a handstand for one minute you are weak
Reminder that if you can't do a muscle up you are weak
Reminder that nobody cares how much you bench if you can't do a one arm push up you are weak

>Reminder that nobody cares

>nobody cares

reminder that people that weigh 120lbs are playing on easymode, and those autistic feats are irrelevant in auschwitz, and easy to achieve at light weight

"Oh, uhh... cool user, how much can you deathlift then?"

>Only 215, but I use really good form. Form is actually really important compared to the weight. I can do a lot of strict form pull ups, though. I did 22 last time I tried.

"Coooooooool. (*sigh* I wonder what Chad's doing)"

>one armed pushup
Fuck me. I can squeeze out 40-50 consecutive pushups but I still can't master the one-armed

Reminder that if you can do all of those things you probably weigh under 160lbs and look like someone who didn't go through puberty properly.

ah the good old calisthenics guys are lightweight therefor their feats don't matter meme, most calisthenics guys are around 160-180 which is healthy weight and even if they did weigh 120 lbs the feats would still be impressive

Sup crossfit
Get out while you can

Just tiny manlet things

reminder that the actual definition of strength is the ability to produce force against an external resistance and DYEL calisthenicsfags don't get to redefine it to feel better about themselves.

>most calisthenics guys are around 160-180

L M A O.

Maybe the elite youtube barniggahs.
The average bodyweight only guy who posts here is lucky to be pushing 150lbs at 5'10.

reminder that the majority of those people are little fucking twinks who like to feel special because they can push around their body wight of about 90lbs more easily. Congrats, you're barely stronger than a fully grown adult women. manlet.

This shit is stupid. Fitness is fitness, we should be happy people aren't fatties.

>haha fucking calisthenics losers can't even bench 2pl8
>haha fucking lifting losers can't even do eight gorillion strict form pullups
>haha fucking swimmers can't even run a marathon
>haha fucking runners can't even swim the English Channel

Different areas of fitness have different goals, they're not always comparable. Just celebrate the many forms of fitness because it means you're not fat or you're on your way to not being a fatty.

Not really, I weigh close to 220 and can do some pretty hectic weighted calisthenic movements. That is real progress and strength. And I'm sure the runner and swimmer can perform very similarly due to VO2max efficiency.

It is just annoying seeing some 30kg fuckwit at the gym think he has one over you because he can do a frog stand or some shit. You are literally a fucking beginner.

us calisthenics bros will train to look like this and learn the most functional movements and skills that get girls wet while maintaining a lean healthy physique you fat powerlifters can get injured pursuing a 4 play diddylift while sucking cock sound good?

>laffing my posterior off.
that men is on steroids sir.

>Hey user, chad here says he works out too
>chad can lift 4 times my weight how much can you lift?
>only that much?! Haha I guess you are half the man chad is

>devout christian with a family and kid
>steroids
yeah sure whatever makes you feel better about yourself

remind that you area a cunt

Why would any of that mean he isn't pumping some test lmao

Delusional

>hi friends I am natural because I believe in god.
>literally no questioning it because god is truth.
>see i pray to god everyday and he gives me gains
>i wuld not lie to you.

you think there's no external resistance produced when you are doing a one armed pull up lmao retard

Btfo

yeah well there's a big difference between paul and ronnie retard physique wise