Thanks for the cheap Link's earlier WEAK FAGS 16k LINK STRONG!

Thanks for the cheap Link's earlier WEAK FAGS 16k LINK STRONG!

Stfu poor fag

pic related

You are poor and you should feel bad about it.

gibs

Sweet ol' jesus!

calling OP poor, I have

There are people here with 1.5M Link. There are at least two people around with 500K or more and another 20 or 30 who have between 100 and 500K.

MY FUCKING SIDES

KEK

Veeky Forums in action fucking kekkeroni why do people not HOLD for chrissakes

The conference hasn't even happened yet you dumb idiots lol

420k checking in

And there are people with 1000 btc. I guess nobody here should post anything at all ever

Selling LINK at a loss. At this of all times. I am honestly mystified.

Fortune favors the hodl

LOLOLOLOLOL

you guys think LINK will continue to drop a bit tomorrow or Wednesday? want to wait a bit longer before buying.

Yo fags! I think sergey has pattents can anyone else cumfirm this

I'd just wait for the conference sell-off, honestly. Though it'll probably be a quick dip with all the hype behind this disco party

Can cumfirm

>sold all my link at 7.6k
>fomo bought back in at 8.2k

Literally kill me.

I doubt the conference selloff will push it below this level, especially if the price doesn't make a full recovery by that point.
There will likely be a small dip in a couple of hours though when StochRSI reads overbought. Watch out for whale activity at that point.

it's already rebounding m8
you're too late

I hope you learned a lesson.

>Buy high sell low
Never change Veeky Forums. If it makes you feel any better: I panic sold while sitting in the train this morning at 7.6k sats. Thought it was gonna crash straight through to 6.5k. Lost around 300 linkies.

ok after this i am trying to sell again to 8220 so i can buy back in later on a dip

Wait until the price either hits the upper bollinger or until a couple hours of being overbought. You might get 8700.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LITERALLY SOLD AND FOMO BOUGHT BACK IN AT 8.5K

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M NOT EVEN JOKING ABOUT THIS

Holy shit dude learn to read a chart.

The curse strikes again. I hope you moved up that order dude.

You deserve this, you glasshand faggot.

LINK IS PUMPING AT THIS VERY MOMENT!

With that linken, I hope you the best of taems and bring forth a new age of glory, cheers!

Are you one of the whales wrangling the price? Is that even enough to count as a whale?

Naw. I'm chillin. Been holding since the ico.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand LINK. Sergey's genius is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of LINK's features will go over a typical poorfag's head. There’s also LINK’s solution to the Oracle problem, which is deftly woven into it's source code - it's mooning trajectory draws heavily from Antshares, for instance. The LINKies understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this cryptocurrency, to realise that Sergey is not just a genius - that his smart contract solution will change your LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike LINK truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the appeal of LINK’s true creator “Satoshi Nakamoto,” who's name is cryptically referenced to "Sergey Nazarov". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpleton Arkies scratching their heads in confusion as Nazarov’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

stop copy pasta you fucking retard. You make us look like fucking nerd cult with low self esteem faggot.

Don't worry bro. We're all gonna make it as long as we don't sell.

LINK STRONK