Hot Bank Teller

Veeky Forums, my bank teller is a busty qt and I'm pretty sure she's single. I'm not deluded enough to ignore the fact that bank tellers and anyone in customer service have to be friendly, but the way she always is the first to tell me her both is open, even when it's busy as fuck tells me that she's at least interested. Tell me how to go about asking her out without looking like a total dumbass Veeky Forums.

I fucked two of my bank tellers. and neither of them were impressed by my balance.

Hey toots, I know you don't wanna hear about balancing checkbooks and shit. How bout you balance your assets on my bottom line?

How did you do it?

>ay bih wanna fugg?
guarantee she will get wet instantly and suck you off in front of everyone, it's scientifically proven

You have to just tell her you want to spend some time with her sometime. If you can take her on a few dates without being a sperg, she'll probably let you bone her. Women are not hard to get these days.

Of course, you should focus on your future, your career, and your future family, rather than hooking up with any old pretty chick.

Ask her when she gets off work or when she has her next day off. Set up to grab something to eat or get coffee with each other. Not a difficult prospect.

Trust me, this isn't a hit and run, I'm genuinely interested in getting to know this women, and she's about the same age as me

Then same advice, except focus on getting to know her instead of only sex as quickly as possible.

You pretty much just have to say "Hey this is what I want," except do it in a way that isn't so autistic.

was nice, asked for their phone number and flirted with them.

>was nice
That means he was able to be friendly and comfortable around others. Important social ability to demonstrate.

>Asked for their phone number
Notice, he didn't say "I want to have sex with you." Women don't like hearing that.

>flirted
This is something beyond the scope of my autism

This. Ask her out to do something. It's very easy, just say "hey do you wanna do X at Y date"

I have no trouble talking to women like a normal person usually, but I am somewhat of an autist when it comes to professionals. Do you really just do it like any other women, or do you think I should be a bit more careful because I'd be asking in her workplace?

It'll probably put her in a slight bit of a spot, and she's probably not supposed to do that. But if you can keep it casual, and if she's interested in you, she probably won't mind.

>I went to a bank once and talked to a qt bank teller.
>I went to leave then turned around.
>spilled my spaghetti and asked for her number.
>told me she had a boyfriend
>mfw

Tell her you have a gun in your pocket and it's dying to blast that ass.

What's wrong with that?

Tell her you want to make a deposit.
On her face.

Tell her you want to service her private account

Tell her "this is a real stick up" then show your boner.

Alright this is what you do: Bro go deposit a shit ton of money like all at once - do not ask her out then though. Come back the next time with a standard transaction and THEN ask her out. She will remember that you deposited a shit ton of money last time last time. Once you two are dating, you can playfully tell her: remember that time that I came and deposited like $5,000 cash? I only did it on because I wanted to impress you :3

It's dumb but girls like that shit. She'll think it's sweet.

"You're really fit, you must diet and workout a lot." Bitches love being told they must workout. Good opener. After that go on to say "Yeah I'm trying to get more cardio in, been walking around 'insert park name' lately. Would you like to come out sometime and maybe get some food after or something?" Literally that easy. She'll either say yes or no but at least you tried.

Stick to 'open' ended questions where she can elaborate on. How she became a teller. How the daily work is for a teller. What she does on her off time, what got her into those hobbies. Has she tried 'this' or thought about trying 'that', etc.

Hand her a check for one million dollars, then tell her she can either bounce your check, or bounce on dis dik ri hurr