Hey guys. Just wanted to let you guys know to be careful about taking steroids...

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you guys know to be careful about taking steroids. I lost the one person who truly made me happy and may be getting assault charges. Be safe guys.

Green text?

Scary. Green text pls. I might be going on trt and wanna know what happened

Tren, not even once.

>hmm maybe I should pin
>reads shit like this
back to sarms it is, boys

Dont blame the steroids for your short comings.

user did you beat your gf up

S p o o k y
O
O
K
Y

Fuck i dont even roid and i remember play fighting too hard with the gf after the gym. I actually went to the doc the other day to be put on testosterone because of overall fatigue. Will i end up killing someone?

This comes up as I'm watching a doc about roids.

>COINCIDENCE

Dunno mane, dunno why this shit isn't legal either under a docs supervision. Only way I'd take them, wouldn't even let Cutler/Coleman/Green supervise me, nah senpai, if you ain't got that Ph.D pls go.

Greentext when?

This is why I don't use gear.

Protip: most doctors only have a bachelors degree.

Lol fucking retards don't know that roid rage is mostly a myth

You fucked up because you fucked up take some responsibility instead of blaming everything else.

Most steroid scare stories are similiar to reefer madness bullshit propogated by people who don't know shit

>inb4 roid rage

Maybe in Yurocuck land

At least we don't have to pay at point of use.

Also good luck with Hilary or trump haha

America: home of the cowards, land of the cucks

>cucks

Were not the ones bending over to appease Muslims my man

You can't pulled the Cuck card on us

Yeah, your PRs

OP here

>On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

>I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

cont'd
>I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Kek

Dude I'm on acid and this story is fucking me up

Kek

Why would you browse Veeky Forums while trippin on acid?

How can you read on acid? Takes me fucking 5 minutes to focus on the words and read one sentence

where are you from? im in canada and you typically need 10 years of school in order to be competitive enough to become an MD - a bachelors, masters, and med school. plus i think you need to do a 5 year residency after that

Not him but when I usually trip on 220ug and I read fine, although the letters do look weird as fuck.

This.

Get yourself off Veeky Forums, theres shit and opinions on here that you shouldn't be seeing while your mind is so susceptible. Listen to Alan Watts or read some buddhist philosophy user.

Enjoy the trip brother. We're all connected. We all come from the same source, we're like one big connected eco system framework, everything is dependent on everything else. We're all like small atoms that make up the larger process that is called life,.

no shit, i typically have to get a bunch of movies on a playlist or meticulously stack some games and juice by the console or else im hopelessly lost for the night

and try not to think about your neighbors calling the cops. nothing worse than spending a night on acid in the drunk tank with seven black guys staring you down. also dont think about dead babies, their tiny smashed faces are the worst

Took me and 2 friends 3 hours to plug in a playstation on 300ug... Good times

You're a fucking idiot. I've tripped and I can appreciate how susceptible the brain is. You might think you're being funny but you could really damage this person. Grow up and go back to /b/.

Get off Veeky Forums. Psychedelics are a teacher. Don't abuse it for recreation.

>You can't pulled the Cuck card on us
You're president is literally going to be a female, enjoy having to apologize for being a male every second you're awake for the rest of your life

you fucking moron i said DONT think about that shit, its not fucking hard just go have fun outside. life is short and the great dark abyss awaits us all. if our consciousness is the only thing that survives death, then theres a chance we'll spend eternity alone with our own thoughts. its best to fill your brain with as many good times as you can so you have something to think about on the other side

You shouldn't of mentioned it in the first place, telling someone not to think about something is like telling someone "don't feel sad". We have no conscious control over our neurons and their behaviour, they make the choice and our "consciousness" narrates it so.

And our consciousness continues onto the other side as darkness? There is no other side. Do you understand where your "consciousness" actually comes from? There is nothing external, your entire character is a combination of neurons firing in specific pathways.

Your physical learning? The cerebellium. Your memory formation? The hippocampus. The things you perceive as threats? The amygdala and the hypothalamus. Your emotions? The default mode network. Your decision making and impulse control? The prefrontal cortex.

Did you know that your brain makes non reactionary decisions 7 - 10 seconds before you consciously decide? Your brain will be firing the command to press the button on the right well before you've made the choice; and then your conscious narrates that to make you "believe" you made the choice. We operate off an unconscious mind just like every other animal; only we've got a conscious mind overlayed over the top because the conscious mind is an evolutionary trick to enable us to deal with new stimuli and situations.

There is nothing to continue once the body dies. Your mind is a result of your body, it isn't an external soul inhabiting your body. Read some neuroscience rather than paying attention to books written when believed the earth was flat.

No. Bachelors then medicine, with a 2-3 year residency after that. After, if you want to specialize it's another 2 years I believe.

I have a lot of work ahead of me ;_;7

>where are you from? im in canada and you typically need 10 years of school

8 years actually.

You do 4 years undergrad, 2 years medschool(post-doc) then 2 years residency before you become a doctor.

lol you preach science even though you believe we have all the answers. science exists because science knows it doesnt have all the answers. scientists thought the earth was flat until someone came along and risked their life to say it wasnt. who knows whats on the other side? the plus side is that we all get to find out, one way or another.

Fucking kek

There is 0 evidence for the other side. Not a single shred of proof. It's just my opinion man; but I choose not to believe in anything with no proof.

Dude, even touting that science is supposed to constantly test things and find out if what we know of the world was true,
If you at any point even said that one of the sacred cows of science could be wrong those freaks will jump down your throat so fast and so viciously it would feel like you said that jesus wasn't real in a midevil church.

still, its better than a 4 year degree from whoever was posting earlier, thats scary shit to have someone like that poking around in my ass

In many countries a medical doctor is a bachelors degree (but usually longer than a normal 3 or 4 year bachelors degree... more like 5-6, since you go through general ed for the first 1-2 years then go through 3-4 years of med school as an undergrad).

HAHAHA NIGGER ARE YOU ACTUALLY A FUCKING REDUCTIONIST

Continuing from You can't reduce consciousness to biology, because:
>Phenomenological experience is the primary mode of experience
>Science attempts to know the world in its objectivity
>We have known since Kant that such a pursuit is ultimately futile
>Therefore science is a secondary phenomenon
>Reduction has to involve secondary forms of experience being explained in terms of primary forms
>Therefore you cannot reduce consciousness to biology

Inb4 hurr durr fuck off christfag, you don't get science, I'm an atheist physics student at Oxford, fucking come at me.

I warned you 10g of creatine was too high bro

Learn to greentext m8
That fckn sucked
You just put maymay arrows before a story
Thats not how a greentext is written
There is form to a greentext
Like a haiku you idiot

>ITT: newfags falling for copypasta
reminder that fit has turned to cancer. i wonder why i still post in this trashcan of a board,filled with fat retards on SS who think there's no other way to get fit.

is it true that tren makes you feel so different?
i am on test and dont notice any psychological changes

Tren feels great desu

Do you actually have any alternatives or are you just gonna say "heh we can't know anything truly other than that we exist pssh nothin personnel kid"

omfg are you guys still on about this? i seriously left and did legs for an hour and a half and came back and you're still throwing razortipped fedoras at each other like Nojob in M'Ladyfinger

Nah m8 I just turned up, I started my workout early today so now I'm browsing Veeky Forums for shitposting about the ontology of human consciousness

>Nojob
hhehh

>420 DOE, DAAAAMMMM DOE

>homocide

wew

>winners of custody
>a good thing