>ask the receptionist out to a local lake next week
>she says yes

We're all gonna make it bro's.

>casually hanging out with a girl
>making it

you're right still feelsgoodman.

A lake? Sounds nice, good work op

>lake
What the fuck? What's there to do at a lake with someone you just met?

Or I guess it's just an excuse to be shirtless for long periods of time in front of her

>brings her boyfriend

>forgot to tip the receptionist and now she won't talk to me

Thanks man

It's a tourist spot so there's food, ice cream, hiking trails, etc.

Lmao that would be hilarious.

Now you can drown her and become the new receptionist.

Shit man where did you grow up? I thought everyone (at least in the US where tipping is a thing) learned this before they even started.

>tipping
fucking anglocucks

I bet you think making minimum wage is sooooooo much better than the tips receptionists get. The effective compensation is much better in the US, eurocucks just think that not tipping the receptionist means they'll get a decent wage from the company. Protip: they don't.

I'd rather get tips for putting a smile on my face than die inside all day being a minimum wage slave.

who the fuck tips the gym receptionist ? from Canada and have never heard of it or seen it.

lol you cant be serious
tipping the receptionist is just the usual

Do you guys just not tip in Canada? I've been to Mexico a few times, but never to the frozen north.

Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of backwater shithole are you even from that it's not a practice there? Quebec?

I fucking bet it's Quebec

He's fucking joking you autist

There really are places where they don't do this m8

You need to travel more

nice maymay

At my gym, no one tips the receptionist, but it's pretty customary to leave a few dollars on the machines you use or by the weights for the person who wipes them down.

We're all gonna make it

whats with this tipping bullshit, literally no one tips anyone here in NZ and no one fucken cries about it either.

Good luck getting the drink boy to come around with cold water after your set if you aren't gonna tip.

i dont get how people are so cheap on Veeky Forums i bet they are so autistic they think the machines clean themselves or phones get answered by an immaterial entity

No minimum wage unlike aus and NZ

You realize her salary is based on tips? She makes like $2.00 an hour before tips. If some neckbeard comes into the gym for "muh SS" she will be on the streets.

It's a stupid forced meme. Nobody ever tips anybody in a gym, anywhere, ever.

Not OP but yeah, in Quebec no one tips

>ask the cute girl who works at the mall out today, she seemed into me from the last couple times I was there
>she says she's currently seeing someone, but she's honestly flattered

At least...at least I took my shot...right?

>at least I took my shot... right?

yes actually

you can't win em all, but it only takes one yes

kek

OP here ya man always go for it.

Only two ways it can go.

Having to bribe someone with cash to do their basic menial job to a minimum standard.

Anyway in non tipping countries if we want a water and no one is around we just wave for the nearest available staff member.