Hey /fit, 5'9, 130lbs female here

Hey /fit, 5'9, 130lbs female here
What are some good beginner workouts routines and appropriate calorie intake that won't make me fat and unaesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com
freakonomics.com/2007/08/20/diet-coke-is-99-water-and-that-is-now-a-good-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=2IeEJvQ9QlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can you be this stupid

Fellow femanon, why do you do this? There is a sticky that you can read already.

Sorry but you're going to have to post some pics first we know what we are working with. Preferably a full frontal

read sticky x failure

you fat fucking piece of shit

listen here mlady eggs hurtful things

>ambitious
>confident
>bad things
haha fat people

I read the sticky but it's not specific on how much to eat for a given workout. I don't wanna take a chance and gain fat, pls give suggestion

>5'9
>130
You're not even that fat. Lose like 20lbs of fat and gain some muscle and you're golden.

Literally count calories.

Find out your TDEE. Find out how active you're going to be.
Minus like 100-200 calories a day from your TDEE+Your workout and you're fine.

S T I C K Y

Thank you for suggestion, very nice guy user

>
Only manlets use hurtful words

>implying

only worthless fatties make pointless threads like this

This + start couch to 5k and either join a gym or google bodyweight excersises + get this 2 apps: my fitness pal (calorie counting) and fitnotes (keeps track of your workout so you can check your progress and what to improve). The hardest part is changing your diet and learning to eat clean, but in a month it becomes a habit.

>mfw feminists think ambitious and confident are mean words
>mfw i have no face

Five golden rules that everyone who wants to be should follow
1.No unnatural foods. Prepackaged, premade, junkfood, fastfood, snack cakes, candy etc etc etc. You know what they are. Yes diet stuff is included because a diet cookie is demonstrably worse for you then a normal cookie cooked with butter and lard.

2.Cut back on excess sugar and basically all bread. You do not live a life where you need that many carbs.

3.Drink only water. Most people end up drinking a surprising amount of calories in the form of liquids. And drink a gallon of water a day. If you only did step 3 you would see a change in how you look and feel almost instantly and drop a lot of excess pounds.

4.Get up and get active. You don't have to train to run a marathon or be a amature powerlifter. You simply need to be a lot more active then you've been up till now. Finding an active hobby is a good way to burn some calories. A simple short yet brisk 30 minute walk is good exercise as well.

5.Realize that this is a life change, not a change in diet and that you are going to have to approach eating and activity in a new way for the rest of your life. By the by, a cheat here and there is okay as long as you stay good the rest of the time.

broscience the post

Do you want to discuss my post or is this a troll.

I'm being sincere right now.

Please kill yourself for being retarded.

OP post your tits or fuck off.

dont give up on carbs too much. i broscienced the shit out of myself and focused on protein for most of the first year of lifting, and i finally cracked and started plowing bread down my gullet again and having pasta on a regular basis. suddenly i have a fuckton of energy and start breaking through plateaus in the gym, and now im pissed because ive wasted so much time avoiding the evil carbs.

1) Diet sodas are fine. Same as water. Plenty of healthy people drink it all the time.

2) Some of the world's healthiest people (often considered the Okinawans, but there's other candidates), have a diet that is heavily carbohydrate.

3) Diet Sodas are the same as water. You're perfectly capable of being extremely healthy without cutting out all other drinks.

4) 30 minute walks here and there aren't going to do shit.

5) This is living healthier, not a cult.

In conclusion, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Why the fuck do you expect people to invest the time in disproving bullshit which has been done numerous time before?

I'm not going to sit here and explain to someone why Lamarck is wrong about evolution, why should I do the equivalent for you?

>workouts
>which paired with a good diet
>wont make me fat

Literally all of them.

Not even the original guy but.

1) Diet sodas might have similar kj's to water, but is still not even NEARLY "same as water".

2) I agree with you on principle here. Carbs aren't inherently bad, it's just they need to coincide with exercise. Most people don't lead a life so full of exercise that lots of carbs are necessary.

3) Diet sodas are NOT the same as water and youre a sperglord if you think they are.

4) A fast 30 minute walk isn't going to do a lot, but as the old saying goes - "You're still lapping everyone sitting on the couch"

5) I dont even know where you pulled cult from... How did you even draw this conclusion?

3/10 because I frowned.

Just do the lifts on this website
>symmetricstrength.com

Eat your healthy foods and get your protein. Run in the morning to lose weight.

Pls post pics and be in London

1.Diet soda is worse then a cup full of sugar water.
Nothing in it is good for you.

2.Yeah, and the okinawans are highly fucking active.
The op is not. Do you understand why I told her not to eat too many carbs unless she lives a life where she needs it. IE a very high energy and active life?

3.Diet sodas are fucking trash.

4.30 minutes on top of being more active in her day do day life and a clean diet is going to do everything she needs. The people who think they need the highest output exercise regimes and to become low level athletes are the people who end up injured and or rebounding.

5.You stupid fucking bitch getting fucking fit is not just going on a crash diet and going to the gym and doing the latest exercise craze till you get bored and or injured and stop. It's a long term change in lifestyle. Period. Anyone who tells you otherwise is hoping that you'll become a lucratice yo you dieter/exerciser and fill their fucking pockets.

And to top it off you fucking quoted happy gilmore.
Go sit in the corner and keep your mouth shut. Daddy has to help this poor lady out with her problem.

You've only said "That's wrong" and said fuck all else you goddamned moron.
Say something of substance or fuck off.

5'9 130

OP is anorexic, out of bmi range and needs to eat srs

My gf is fairly skinny fit she's 5'3 110

1. No sugar, bread, and carbs
2. Eat fats high in omega 3 fatty acids.
3. Protein
4. Exercise and cold showers.
5. Learn to relax and chill out.
6. Drink water only
7. Smoke weed

r e a d t h e f u c k i n g s t i c k y

>Nothing in it is good for you
> freakonomics.com/2007/08/20/diet-coke-is-99-water-and-that-is-now-a-good-thing/

Diet sodas are water. Totally harmless to your body. Study after study have shown that there is absolutely nothing wrong with artificial sweeteners, they are extremely well studies. Sorry Mr. Internet Meathead but you're just talking out your ass about things you don't know about. Maybe you should get back to lifting!

How have your first 3 months lifting been?

ss+gomad

desu though there's no reason for an adult to have the tastes of a child. It's pretty pathetic.

this

Fuck you bread is good

IIFYM
Where the fuck are you morons getting this no carb thing from anyway. You can eat whatever the fuck you want to as long as it fits your fucking macros, you're more likely to stick to a diet like this as well.

Aren't you europoors supposed to be asleep?

What the hell are you on about?

NICE SCIENCE, BRO.

>brian

READ THE FUCKING STICKY. It's there to save us from USELESS idiots like yourself.

Also
>Tits or GTFO cunt.

>didn't read the sticky

why are women so fucking stupid?

while his is shit i crappy post following this advice will probaly result in making improvments wich will result in more ppl posting fag advice

youtube.com/watch?v=2IeEJvQ9QlA

Listen, little baby. You're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you're pefect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? P E R F E C T.

Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, babygirl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Hip thrusts for your butt, push ups for your tits, cardio, count calories.

Have fun.

>push ups for your tits
Lmao this virgin tho

I have a kid, and pushups can make the breasts appear perkier, even though they can't change the shape or size.