Fph/fps: yo-yo dieting edition

no official fat people hate/stories thread. must change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q3R58s0jWA4
youtu.be/75F266rlTFE?t=3m15s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are very few fat people in my city. Besides the one I saw lowered from a second floor window in a cargo net by the fdny

But I'll still dump a little

lmao

We took videos

>coworker thinks fat is just genetic
>eats 3 packets of biscuits per day, drinks litres of soda and doesn't spot the connection
>other coworker is convinced that the doctor gave him diabetes somehow

Where is everyone?

died of diabetes

youtu.be/Q3R58s0jWA4

910lb "woman" had chest pains and they could get it out of its apartment.
Happened last summer, shared it with you all once before

i really, really like this image

This is my favourite post

fuck off you lying fat cunt

ree fat people are full of shit

Pretty sure the donner party complained about the size of a few mountains

>fat assigned female
Fuck off.

It was actually a late start and a early storm that was the trouble

this whole thread mang

what was the original image senpai

My dad is obese, smokes and encourages overeating/never cutting

He's a 260lb ex-curlbro at 5'7"
He often advises me not to lose weight (probably ~20% bf) and instead to gain more weight
I just came from being borderline obese
What the fuck dad

kek

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

He doesn't want to see you succeed, because he never did.
Keep going bro, you can make it.

thanks frostychad

I don't fucking get it man

Even as a kid, he was always so proud about how big I was. I wasn't growing much, just getting fat. I distinctly remember him telling someone to pick me up and see how heavy I was
I felt like some prize pig

I'm really not sure if he feels like he's made it, he's your typical fat fuck with big biceps that, to him, offset the whole obesity thing

>Taking out the name of the tumblr

Oktobefat

>XXL on the cup

That was pretty funny.

thanks frostychad

But we do criticise landscapes for being polluted, and fat bodies are like a fucking junkyard.

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

I've always asked myself, how do you make these pictures?

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

These people
How can you not vocalize negative opinions of someone
How can your standards be set to 14/10

>yes, as long as the size is medium or small
kek

bump

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

thx frostychad

Why did I read that in a proper English accent?

something something png transparency jpg thumbnail

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

Well stop asking yourself, nerd, cause you obviously don't know how.

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

>be me, 25yo
>5'8" and obese (275 lbs in Dec 2015)
>really fucking hate myself and all the implications of being obese
>low test, shitty sexual health, manboobs and everything else
>lose 55 lbs, lift 3 times week and do cardio on rest days, still be fat and repulsive
>find a 5', 100lbs qt3.14 girl, see her for a couple of months
>howthefuck
>she is a moderate feminist
>"I like your body the way it is, fat can be beautiful" / health at every size
>"fat people don't necessarily lack discipline, maybe it's genetics"
>niggawhat.jpg
>doesn't believe my first hand experience of how obesity ruins your life and makes you feel like shit

She's a great girl, but man do I still hate myself and fat people in general.

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

I think we put too much stock in the idea of hating fatties. Truth be told, while I'd never let myself or my kids get fat, I also ignore other people and their bullshit. Until I'm perfect, others don't matter.

My fiancé is fat (a UK size 14/16) and she doesn't understand why I'm with her given that I'm a model and decently big at 210lbs 13%. She regularly breaks down at the idea that I'm just going to up and leave her. Thing is, I adore her, and she's absolutely everything to me, so I look past her weight. It really doesn't matter, and it helps that she's not militant about it and has been losing weight recently quite quickly. When you let go of the fat hate thing and let fatties be fat, you'll be happier, not just because you don't expose yourself to their bullshit but also because you get to be part of the elite.

>what was the original image senpai
THANKS FROSTYCHAD

t. Chubby chaser

>earn humanity

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

THANKS FROSTYCHAD

> unironically comparing their bodies to landscapes.

Thanks frostychad

Hes afraid youll odipus him if you go full alpha wich is a good assesment on his part since you are posting on /fit

I'm pretty sure she's just insecure. She thinks that you'll want to get a better girl once you are better yourself.

It's been the same for me. The best that can happen is that it motivates her to better herself, too.

It's the same reason people start talking to you about how 'not eating enough isn't healthy', even though they didn't care about you being nearly obese, with strokes and diabetes running in your family.

Her reaction is pretty normal, but if she gets too crabby, you'll better let her go.

>T1 connection

whoever wrote this doesn't work in an office and definitely not IT

Ιs it bad that I actually agree with all of the points of that tumblrfag except the first one ?(no fat is 2 fat shiet).

I mean. Lots of successfull fucks are fat and noone cares. Isn't trying to point out that it's bad for them, so that we feel better for ourselves BETA?

I said it. I said it. ROAST ME

save it, it's all yours my friend

t. cuck

Everyone can agree with them because they are all pointless truism.

A lot of people become fat after they became successful, it is a matter of incentives. People just dont give a fuck anymore after they reach a certain age. And if they are rich to begin with, they already paid for their healthcare one way or another.

You realize how cheap unhealthy food is right?

I've posted this on leddit before so if you recognise this, shut up

My girlfriend and I started dating three years ago, I was about 25% bf just finishing up my degree and she was a cardio bunny who lived downstairs in to me in my uni accommodation. She was always pressuring me to join her on runs and at the gym and id go for a little while and then feel died and go home early.

We moved in together a year ago, she got me really into healthy eating and I started lifting 3-4x a week and walking on my off days, plus walking to and from work/ the store/ anywhere close, after 8 months of this I'm about 18% bf. My jawline has come out from hiding and clothes fit me way better, I'm even walking taller, so now I get female attention and she's gone psycho, she's trying to feed me more and cook all my food in butter etc. She says she's seen girls eyeing me up and now she thinks she's not good enough anymore and I'm going to leave her for someone fitter.

I literally did this because I thought it was what she wanted, what the fuck is wrong with females

The point is fat h8 thread-tards that if fet people didnt exist, or if the shame fat ppl was so big that they really started to lose weight, being fit would be nothing.

The fact that fat ppl exist makes us look twice as hot and dedicated to a target as human beings which is the reason fit men become attractive.

Did you have an aneurysm half way through that post?

Incidentally, the real root of fat hatred threads is due to their pathetic excuses and crab bucket mentality.
It was reddit that had the indiscriminate fat hatred, not Veeky Forums

Not all people are pathetic excuse 24/7 users and maintaining a mcdonalds membership.

I know people who are happy with it. Give credit to people for working out and eating healthy but their goals on building a good looking body is very low in their priorities list.

Of course I doubt any fat fuck is really happy with themselves and not jealous of everything that has visible abs(ye even skinnyfags), despite them trying to point out they are"happy with myself". In a capitalist society where almost every ad has a bulky guy and a skinny with firm as woman your mentality can't le tyou be happy with fat. Despite that they don't try to lose weight.

Also ye I was typing 1 hand and eating/conversating real life. Fcked up the comment but oh well.

Same guy here. I would also like to add that Fat hate was actually the thing that saved me and turned me around. When I was a teen I was fat and all those comments and hours of playing in the GK position made me sad.

The difference with most fatties in the same age as me is that I figured out quite early that there actually was a problem and I fixed it myself. Didn't blame anyone for calling me fat. I actually thank most of them for changing my mind.

Thanks Frostychad

thanks frostychad

I've actually always felt bad about this one.

>be me, attending University
>have acquired a close-knit circle of about 7 friends
>none of them really attend the gym or lift, but are otherwise p. chill dudes who can handle the bants and like hanging out after uni to play vidya
>one guy in the group is David, who is pretty fat, but w/e you know, that's his prerogative, still a very nice guy
>studied biochemistry at college so am walking away from a class one day explaining how fat affects the body, all the gory details, sharing all the choice FPS I've accumulated from my time on Veeky Forums
>"haha yeah, and the thing about getting fat as a guy is that adipocytes actually secrete estrogen, which makes you liable to, among other things, erectile dysfunction and growing a big ol' set of man titties"
>"so to a degree, the women become men and the men become women"
>suddenly turn around, there's David
>he's sloping along
>OH SHIT NIGGER IS THAT A TEAR
>David is crying, his tears rolling softly into his undulating bosoms
>feel awful but don't really want to have to apologise for relaying physiological absolutes in public
>don't see David around for the next few days after that, people try to contact him, he replies to one saying only that he's been sick
>days turn into weeks
>turns out David dropped out of university because I unintentionally insulted his mantitties
>according to friends David actually secretly 'liked' me and was planning on asking me out (I'm female)

Oops.

No, because fat people are still people and anyone arguing different is an edgelord. The justification for haes is stupid but those points are valid.

Obsolutely perfect.

that was just plain stupid, congratulations you mong.

Oh god.

ICE COLD

I had a friend who made me being fat feel not so bad. He was taller and fatter than me, but he had lots of confidence, and was a very funny guy. He had a lot of banter about being a big, from self deprecating stories that made being fat seem fun or funny, to aggressive things to say about skinny people. Whenever I tried to work out he had arguments for why it was bullshit. Whenever I tried to diet he had convincing arguments for eating "real food" instead. When I tried to be sober he told great stories about all the fun times we got drunk together, every weekend at his place was a party.

One day I saw what a narcissist he was.

If someone handsome came around he called him a pussy and talked about how tough HE was. If someone tough came around he called him stupid and talked about how smart HE was. If someone smart came around he called formal education useless and talked about the "school of hard knocks". If someone who actually grew up hard came around he talked about how HE had been around "the scene" longer.

I sobered up, exercised regularly and felt great about myself, and finally got somewhere in school, but I made the mistake of still trying to be friends with him. I went from a "brother" who could do no wrong to a "traitor." Everything I did was bad, everything I liked was bad, every achievement I had gained was minimized, and finally he just started telling people outright lies about me and literally telling them not to be my friends anymore.

The point is this: there are people in your life who will actively try to keep you down. They hate themselves for being pieces of shit, so they try to make everyone else around them an even bigger piece of shit than they are, because that's easier than fixing themselves. This is where "fat acceptance" and SJW types come from, it's the same type of weaponized self-loathing.

Some people need to be removed from your life, just like you would remove junk food or any other harmful habit when trying to better yourself.

That was exactly how David looked fampai.

Who knows though, maybe my passively shaming him made him sign up to the gym and one day he'll rush me in the street and start doing OHP with my limp, lifeless body.

What the fuck is up with that picture? That shit should be illegal.

You're dad is one of those fucked up fetishists. Keep that poison out of your life.

>If someone handsome came around he called him a pussy and talked about how tough HE was. If someone tough came around he called him stupid and talked about how smart HE was. If someone smart came around he called formal education useless and talked about the "school of hard knocks". If someone who actually grew up hard came around he talked about how HE had been around "the scene" longer.

Fat kid in our social group is always quick to point out that I'm steroids. He never doe it in front of the guys but whenever we're around a group of girls he always brings it up.

He's below average intelligence, over weight, does not seem goal orientated in any shape or form and tries to hit on the hottest girls.

This is why I don't feel bad for this sack of fat shit. I hope he dies of a heart attack before the roids kill me.

Purely speaking aesthetically I've dated 5-8/10 in the past 5-7 years.

This sack of shit is hitting on solid 9's who aren't even interested in him and then calls me out on being on steroids.

I wanted to find him alone and threaten the shit out of him but realize it could potentially come back and bite me in the ass. So I just smile back and continue whatever I"m doing eating talking.

But fuck. I've never been more annoyed by a fat sack of shit. I usually just leave the fatties alone.

youtu.be/75F266rlTFE?t=3m15s

>whitney shoveling cake in her mouth while denying she likes cake
>all like "LOL MY TRAINER WOULD HATE ME IF HE SAW! :)"
>is lying to him later in the show, refusing to show him what she eats

this show is a delicious spiral thanks producers

I got really fat after a bad depression, gained around 70lbs total and my boyfriend outright sat me down and told me "honey, you've gotten fat, I'm not as attracted to you as I once was and I'm worried about your health". I'm so grateful that he's willing to be honest with me even if it means having to risk a bad reaction from myself, it's one of his most prized aspects and it shows just how much he cares.

If you're not willing to sit your partner down and tell her straight that she's morphed into a hog then I don't believe that you truly love her, because you obviously don't give a fuck about her physical health.

I'm in the UK too and my size became a 14/16 as well, I had two doctors telling me I should be getting tests for pre-beetus. You shouldn't be taking this lightly and your 'ho-hum live and let live' attitude is garbage. Your fiancee has a problem and if you care then you'll help her, really help her.

It's not. Unhealthy food is CONVENIENT, but it's not cheap. Fat people just think it is because it's all they eat and they legit believe that you need like 74 ingredients to make a basic soup, so they go out and buy their pre-made, ready to heat nuggets for the millionth time. I should know because I was one of them.

>what the fuck is wrong with females
OY Y BETTA WATCH UR MOWF LADDO

But seriously, there are plenty of men like this as well that get their gf's fat and then do shit like hide their phones and smash their laptops because they're so paranoid about them secretely seeing people on the side. I recommend aborting the relationship immediately because people like your gf, they never change, and the paranoia never goes away.

>you are good enough
this triggers me. Why settle when you can be so much more than 'good enough'? I hate this attitude when applied to anything, not just fat

>5'7"
>taking his advice ever

What he should have done is lost the weight and worked out and stayed in fucking school instead of that shit. If he asked you out and you said anything but yes he probably would have dropped out anyway.

Were you jealous his gyno was bigger than your a cups?

I'm a C cup so no, but you sound fat.
David, is that you bby?