How do you stop the anger

hi Veeky Forums

im very angry, i always feel like it is because im basically a city hermit but its really probably just because of hormones (im in my 20s)

i dont think im violent. sometimes when im home alone and it gets too bad i dont know what to do and i break down in tears of rage

lifting has only made it worse

how do you end this,

psychiatry

kill someone

this is not a good answer. take it out on the iron instead.

do both

repressed emotions can fuck you up pretty well. the anger wont leave until until you remember what you've repressed

Breathing exercises.
Yoga, systema, or snorkeling.

Yoga is for faggots.

Systema is good for that : you fight in slow motion, it forces you to keep calm and control your feelings, if you fuck up an attack, you must work from this new stance, it forces you to accept any situation. You also do some stress-saturation exercises, it forces you to manage your anger with breath exercises.

Snokerling is also a very useful sport for that. The body has microtension everywhere. You will learn to relax every part of your body to save the oxygen consumption, and will do breathing exercises, learning to knead your inner body for more efficiency...

Join the military. Its helping my anger a lot.

Boxing.
Spar against a better opponent, every time you get frustrated and angry, you will lose your focus and get BTFO back in line. Replacing anger with humbleness.

This works but you'll get used to it and eventually get caught leading you to be angry in jail even making the wrong move die to anger will make you somebody's biatch there and you either learn to enjoy it or get killed

enjoy it while it lasts.

in your 30s you'll be dreaming about having those hormones.

also, get the most out of your training right now, before you old and weak

this

>tfw no angry Veeky Forums bf to hatefuck my boipussy

You're a nigger, right?

Anyway, you've probably got the 2R allele of the MAO-A gene.

Anger is what happens when sadness turns sour, your not angry op, your sad

>tears of rage

This is proof, to get rid of the anger, you must first get rid of the sadness. You must reflect on your past experiences, as early as you can remember till now, try to remember every single thing in till you find yourself growing angry, at this point reflect on that period intill you relieze your sad about it, figure out why, then reflect on it intill you can find a way to move on or get past it, even if that involves digging up the past and talking things out with people

How about try one of those Ellliot Hulse bioenergetic sessions. He seemed to let go of some repressed anger during one.

kek

Read some stoic philosophy

i'd recommend Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Taught me to ignore the everyday skank and pleb.

Top kek

I'm idiot

that subtle sarah jessica parker tho

I can feel the fedora from here.

Do roids

Be mindful of your thoughts, they betray you.