How many of these a day are you guys on?

How many of these a day are you guys on?

none cause im not a fucking faggot

2 max

neet

Drink a coffee.

Stop putting that overpriced battery acid in your body.

Used to be 3 a day got even to 4 a night. Then i started waking up with my hands uncontrollably shaking and constant pain in my heart and stopped completely
Yes ik i am retarded
Yes i am a faggot

Drinking a Rehab one right now. I've been kickstarting the mornings with this poison lately, but I really should just stop, I think even switching to coffee would be better. The best option would be to cut caffeine altogether, but I'm super tired of the mornings because of shitty sleep schedules.

Anyways as the other user said, 2 max a day.

>Drink a coffee.

Let me guess, black?

*tips fedora*

It was 3 yesterday. I was pretty angry with myself for letting that happen so I'm going to make a point of pushing it back down to 1 at most

not the guy you're replying to, but it really is better black, even mediocre coffee

Energy drinks are beyond idiotic.

Anywhere from 0-5.

I haven't drunk an energy drink in more than two years.

But I gotta say that I take coffee every morning, and usually once a day at break times between classes.

I still fall asleep and have to take naps like a fucking feline during the day.

5 a day? how do you not feel sick after the 3rd one?

i always drink my coffee black when im out, bc theres less room to fuck up

2 or 3 nightly, I work graveyard and yeah I love coffee but it gets meh after the 5th cup

Coffee isn't bad. Just drink in black with no sugar. Literally like 4 calories. And don't drink it after mid day.

How can you guys sleep after drinking one of these? I drink before work and can't sleep at night.

Not that user but I can hit 5 a day, I have no other vices, i drink 1-5 a day, like anything else you build up a tolernce for it, I mean yeah OK after 3-4 you feel shity, but no worse then when you a bunch of fast food in one sitting or w/e

Does coffee have any negative effects? Should I quit?

its literally less caffeine than 1 espresso

the real question is why do you get cucked by placebo?

None, i only drink coffee when have to study a lot, and only drink those at parties or when i got to drive hundreds km during night to keep me awake

yeah I'll definitely try to switch to coffee, I just have to get myself to make time to brew it in the morning. See I only really like coffee made in pic related, black of course.

You must be older than 18 to post here.

Crazy how all you natties hate on testosterone usage but drink this toxic shit all day, same with pre-workouts. Unbelievable.

>drinks Monster
>natty

only one can be picked familiano

0 (zero)

That's a moka pot
It's used for espresso

yeah, that's what I drink mostly when I have time to make some, I didn't know its proper name tho

what part of energy drinks are toxic

I try to avoid it because it's very expensive for what it is (a sugary watered-down pick-me-up), but if I'm first drinking it, I guess I'll have no more than 2, and usually the sugarfree one or the pineapple one if I find that.

Definitely prefer espresso too. I keep a pot like that at work so I can make it there.

Maybe 1 a week. If i didnt get a proper nights sleep.
Other than that, coffee every day milk, no sugar.

Injects drugs that were made in some Mexicans bathtub

>HOW CAN U GUISE DRINK ENERGY DRINKS THATS LIKE POISON OMG LIKE WOW

I have 1-3 a week. Whenever I hang out with my mate we always buy one.

My favourites are the original and Rehab (the Rehab is only 50kcal too which is nice).

>moka pot = 1,5 bar
>espresso = 10 bar

nope, it's not for espresso

4 of the fucking large ones I believe I'm addicted

I ran three Spikes one day. 1050mg caffiene and god knows what the fuck else. I think it was back when they put yohimbine in the big cans, too.

Started vibrating when I opened the third one.

well whatever it is for, it makes the best damn coffee out there.

I usually drink two or three medium sized drinks then 1 large twist top, however I only drink the white and blue 0 calories 0 sugar.
And my morning cups of coffee + pre workout before the gym

I know, I will probably have a heart attack soon

I get that you have to get focused somehow in the morning, but what the fuck man, you got to lay off the stuff as soon as possible, you're literally killing yourself.

Have you tried mate tea m8? I heard it kicks in slower than coffee, but keeps you focused way longer. Also it's supposed to be good for you, but I haven't really done any deep research. You should probably look it up.

I sometimes get one and drink it over the course of 3 days.

around 5

Last month of my first semester of university i drank two a day of the yellow one.

Now i just occasionally pick one up because they taste bretty good.

I work in a non air conditioned warehouse as a welder. I'm not drinking hot coffee.

guy with good taste here.

Javamonster. on occasion.

some of us have to be productive.

I drink either one monster (original) or one redbull a day an hour or a couple hours right after my coffee, I feel like i can do through out my day with out the energy drink but i often just do it out of pure routine.

In the history of these threads never has there ever been a legitimate answer to this question.

> Why is it bad?

> Bbbb-because I heard .. I mean .. my mom told me they are bad.

> Ok, but don't you do any research for yourself now you're an adult?

> Nnnnono... ..

One

This
/thread

Java has that thick monster jizz in the bottom of the can. Nearly threw up the whole thing when it hit my lips. No homo.

Fix your diet retard

Good. You are making gains.

None. I just use caffeine tablets.

Rehab is definitely amazing though, if I'm out drinking I make sure I've got two in the fridge for the next day

I used to work in a bakery (45C), also no air-conditioning...
What I liked to do was: take an extra cup, poor a thee, poor half in the other cup, add water = BAM ICE THEE
Rice and repeat for a no-calorie refreshing caffeine boost.

None, I just don't really like soft drinks at all, to me they taste like trying to drink a bag of sugar.

You, you! LIterally you. Not some other faggot on this board. You.

Listening? Good.

Why are you so cucked by social norms and the rule of law?

Drinking energy drinks? Nigga, get your ass onto the real shit. Straight to prescriptiong nootropics.

Seriously. You know there's dudes out there taking perfect designer steroid stacks, nootropic stacks, taking sexual enhancers, etc.
Teens are taking estrogen blockers to ensure they grow taller for longer.

And meanwhile you're taking some suppliments, some energy drinks.
They are all unnatural chemicals. But you've decided what you're doing is somehow 'purer' or more 'moral'... why? because you're fucking cucked by society.

The people who have acheived the things you want have done so by working harder, AND SMARTER. And you think you can acheive it with your half assed attempts that don't even include doing what is necessary.

Fuck yourself Veeky Forums

Well for one it contains a lot of processed sugar and drinking your sugar is never a good idea.

I can't stand these to be honest, they're just way too sweet, and this is coming from somebody who fucking loves soda and drinks way too much of it

None. Since I stopped drinking them, I noticed an increase in my lifts and my recovery time is shorter.

Let me guess, fat?

*sips stabucks*

Not a single oen because I don't take sugar.

I never even tried it.

Zero my good bro. I start work early in the morn. Boss provides coffee he makes at home. Moccona, boiling hot water and a little sugar. Good stuff, he's also starting to spike the coffee with different spices like cardamom, cinnamon and my favourite, Coco powder. Breddy gud.

So your logic is carbs are toxic, gotcha.

Ok, zero carb drinks.

What part of them is toxic?

what do you work brah?

My current kryptonite. Feels bad mang

>How many ADVERTISING XD do YOU drink a day?
I don't drink your fucking Deer Semen excuse of a drink, plain water for life.

Im a laborer.

hello orangutango

I'll sometimes have the zero sugar one on a hot day, but literally only a couple per month. I prefer to live off coffee as opposed to battery acid,.

>monster
>natty

top kek, I bet you take creatine too you fraud

I run a whole fucking company and I don't touch this garbage. Productive my fucking ass.

One SPIKE

have you never heard of iced coffee? I have a black iced coffee every morning during the summer.

Sugar and fake sugar both cause serious insulin spikes which contribute to diabetes over time. Research shows that people who drink a 351 ml can of soda each day are way more at risk of developing diabetes, and a single can of monster has way more sugar/fake sugar than your average can of soda. If you wasted less energy protecting your fragile ego you would have more energy to live a healthy life.

Veeky Forums is not exactly a company, moot-san

This whole thread is cancer. Apart from being a very cheap variant of a pre workout formula (which is actually worth your useless good boy points), this shit is spiked with sugars and other shit, coloring and whatnot. In my entire bodybuilding career I have not seen a serious person drink a Monster energy drink to give them real energy. This is a DYEL drink.

If your weak skinny-fat body needs more caffeine, due to oversleeping or undersleeping (poor hygiene, since, I know most of you dont sleep well or probably eat well too) you need a fucking pre workout formula. If you consider this advice shit, you should take something even more energy-inducing, like a shovel to the head.

>thinking of making it
>thinking of taking between 0-5 FUCKING DYEL ENERGY DRINKS
>thinking of making it

You better start acting like a normal fucking person, not a fitizen. A decent example of how you degraded bodybuilding and fitness is looking at your threads:
>le roid rage thread
>le fat ass "progress pics" thread
> le energy drink thread
>le how to squat more than 2 plate thread

You are the worst form of cancer. A form of narcisistic skinny-fat tumor .

I drink between one half and one can per day. Zero Ultra with the white dimpled can is the best flavor, Rehab raspberry and Rehab iced tea are excellent too. The Lo-carb blue can tastes like the color bronze looks. The purple absolute zero taste barely acceptable. The Purple Mixxed can in the middle, bottom row of the OPs image tastes awful.

Who can describe the other flavors? I don't like throwing away $2 per can to find out I hate a flavor.

>i hate fun
>STOP HAVING FUN

Research shows you're a faggot.

research shows you like sugary meme drinks
>thinking of making it

The problem with these studies is it doesn't account for the rest of your diet or lifestyle. Yeah a random sampling of people who drink monsters are probably average Americans with lard ass diets but will an energy drink per day give you diabetes if you have a great diet besides? Has the caffeine of a coffee, sugar replacement sweetener, some other random chemicals that your body pisses out. Sure it's not lowering your chances of cancer, filling you up, providing omega 3s, or whatever else but is it "bad"? No.

Are you faggots fucking me? That shit is sugar city, just take some fucking caffeine pills. A regular can of monster has 220 kcals, nigger what? Thats like half a meal on a cut. Don't drink your calories.

There are fuckloads of zero calorie and low calorie versions.

What else you got?

Honestly i like to drink a redbull to give me an excuse to just sit down somewhere and look around and look aproachable like some kinda cigarette for me

The nitrous one (green) is really good, not normally into energy drinks but I enjoy one of those once in a while

Always hated the original flavor, and the sugar free ones people rave about all have that artificial sweet taste

>What else you got?
If you're drinking the 0 cal versions go for it. I'd rather take a tasteless pill but to each their own. Pus 8 cents per pill vs what? $2-3 per drink? A pill having 200mg and a drinking having less than 100? I guess if you like the taste then w/e.

the zero cal one is actually better than the low carb one in my book. it somehow tastes less artificial

This, also the white one (lemonade ?) is quite dank.

The white version of this tastes like pineapple and sprite. The blue is like bubblegum. What does the red one taste like?

depending on my work schedule I'll drink either a monster or coffee. sometimes I just can't stomach coffee late in the day so I'll sip on a low carb monster over like 2 hours. overall I have maybe 5 a month. but that's Max

>Skinny Fat: The Drink

There is a blue one?

The red one tastes like some kind of berry thing maybe, I dunno I have a shit palate but it's good.

C.Guzman drank 0 cal ones and won a bb comp, thats what i fuck with

As a teacher on summer vacation, I have to say I'm drinking more than I should. About 3-4/week. I'm a big fan of the brand Xyience though. If you haven't tried it, check it out. The fruit punch is the best of any I've tried, and in my personal opinion, their melon is the best flavor of any energy drinks. Oh, and they're all 0 carb.

I love em but I had to stop. Ever since I lost weight I felt like they were making my chest feel tight and made my heart feel weird.

Feels bad, but maybe I'll be healthier now.